Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak PatkarYour feedback matters!
I have minute stomach aches and spicy like feeling in my neck and frequent burps I feel something wrong in my stomach.
Hi. I am feeling sleepy all the time. I feel like nerves not active. Please give your valuable answer. Thank you.
Wlaking exersize k. M. Base or time base and how can I counnt calary bearn and give me also calary chart my age is 62 yr.
I am ill by ache in my knee after what can I do for this. I have also pain in my wrist please help me.
Hello, I want to know that, when ever my sex partner vagina become wet I can't control myself and I just come out. Is it natural? Or I have a problem. When her vaginas didn't wet I can sex more time generally. But it hee vagina wet early I come out early. Please explain.
Time period is too short while doing sex. Feeling tired after having sex I need the solution for having perfect sex with partner.
My boy friend asking What happen if he is masturbation daily. And he can't control masturbation and he have sex power is low .
I am 63 years old man having a problem of hiatus hernia from past 8 months and I was suffering from frequent vomiting which is increasing day by day. I don't have any abdominal pain. I suffer from little chest pain while vomiting and the vomiting continues more than 1 hour. I have other problems like blood sugar, blood pressure, thyroid and my angioplasty was done 3 yrs ago and I take regular medicines for these. Is there any remedy or medicine to control vomiting tendency?
My blood sugar fasting is 129 mg/dl & PP is 210 mg/dl I am also taking cetapin xr 500 mg after breakfast from last eight months kindly suggest further course of action to lower down my sugar ,my weight is around 78 kg and height is 170 cm.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
I am having extreme pain in my right shoulder, right rib, area between right rib and the back and left side of the back. The pain is unbearable and always occurs while I try to lay down and get up from bed. Also, I have swelling in my ankles so I take ice massage for that. Thyroid test is fine, vitamin B12 is low, Protein is high, Vitamin D is extremely low (~5), High B. P, Uric acid is little high, high cholesterol (but no medication for that). I am trying to reduce weight but it is taking lot of time. I am also taking some medicines for skin allergies. Please suggest which type of doctor to consult and any tests required. Thanks.
Peyronie's disease is a type of Erectile Dysfunction. For men with this condition, an erection can be quite painful. This is caused by scar tissue or plaque that collects inside the penis and makes the penis bend upwards or to one side when erect. In most cases men with this disease can still have intercourse though it may be painful.
The exact cause for scar tissue to collect in the penis is not known. Researchers believe that it may be triggered by a traumatic accident that causes bleeding within the penis. You may not realize the extent of injury at the time of the accident. Genes have also been held responsible in some cases. Peyronie's disease is more common in middle aged men than young men but this condition is not a normal part of the aging process.
Symptoms of this disease may appear gradually or appear suddenly. Some of the common symptoms associated with it are:
- Scar tissue: This can be felt under the skin of the penis as a band of hard tissue or hard patches.
- A bend in the penis: A significant bend in the penis is a characteristic symptom of Peyronie's disease. With time this bend may stabilize or get worse.
- Pain: There may be pain in the penis with or without an erection.
- Erectile Dysfunction: The disease can make it difficult for a man to get or maintain an erection. This is mainly due to the pain.
- Shortened penis: The disease can make the penis appear shorter than before.
Mild cases of this disease rarely need treatment and it rectifies itself on its own. For more severe cases of the disease, a doctor may prescribe medication or suggest surgery. Medication is used to break down the plaque in the penis causing the bend. It works by addressing the buildup of collagen in the plaque. This medication is usually given via injections into the area of the penis affected.
If medication does not work, surgery is the next option. Surgery is usually prescribed only for men who cannot have sex because of the disease. There are two types of surgeries that can be performed.
- Removal of plaque and inserting a tissue graft in its place
- Nesbit procedure: the tissue of the penis on the opposite side of the scarring is removed. This may make the penis smaller.
In rare cases where a man has Peyronie's disease and Erectile Dysfunction, the doctor may also suggest a penile prosthesis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.