Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic my last sugar test report was about 264 post lunch since than my endocrinologist has changed the dosage of my tablets, Now I am using 1.Glimestar M2 (morning 1 tab and evening 1/2 tablet) Today from the mrng I am feeling numbness at my right hand little finger to till now. What could be the reason?
Hello, My age is 21 years and I want to ask 2 times masturbation in a week can effect my body and some times I am feeling giddy and my body is shivering my hand or legs too much shivering when I get nervous or exited what is this tell me please.
I was washing clothes one day nd my legs were shivering. I do not knw why it happens. Is it weakness or any deficiency?
My young brother is handicapped from childhood. He can't able to walk properly can't eat properly and his brain is nt as good as us. His right leg nerves is getting hard day by day. Physiotherapists give him a shoe to walk with it . Any other solution for my brother to cure his defect permanently?
I am 36 year old I have numbness in my both hand please suggest me some ayurvedic medicine I have cervical problem also thanks.
My daughter age 16 years old. Problem is head pain (migraine) everyday please advise me and which qualified doctor I can visit.
I am 60 years old. I have started lossing sensation in my lower feet. Please advice I have diabetes.
I suffer from Migraine since long. Not taken any medicine yet. Am Male, 59 years, occasional smoker and drinks beer/wine once in a while.
I had a slip dics (due to lifting heavy article) some 3 years back. Even after rest and medication, I feel numbness in my lower limbs when I sit or stand for more than half hour. Doctors say this could be due to some nerve compression. Physiotherapy also has been tried.
Hi I have very bad migraine, due to which I fight with everyone always. Please suggest me something and also I do not like to face light.
My father is suffering from paralysis since 10 months. We consulted many doctors but all in vain. Please help me.
I am having migraine problem how can I cure that. actually its hurt so bad so please heal this than so much.
Hi Sir Greetings. My mom is having symptoms like memory loss and speech problem and after MRI informed for CJD and in EEG not CJD Pls looking towards your valuable and favourable assistance for it and any treatment if can suggest to recover. Regards.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.