Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinayakYour feedback matters!
Actually I am having little bit pain and tangling sensation at right back near shoulder connected to upper shoulder ,arm right breast and right hand is paining sometimes, tingling sensation sometimes at breast, if I lift heavy stuffs, hands pain alot, and I have consulted doctor, taken x ray. But everything is normal their said it is muscles cramp, but I have taken medicines for 5 days not very much rectified, please help me out doctors.
Hair fall has become a hectic problem and I have been using many shampoos for reducing the hair fall but none of them seems to work and I have dandruff too please help me thank you in advance.
Sir I am 38 years old women suffering both feets under bubles and pain unable to walk. Please help me in this what to do?
I am lady with age 55 years. Currently I am feeling pain in shoulder and upper half of the hand since last one month. I am also feeling a bit of high body temperature at the same time. When I got checked and took consultancy from doctor, typhoid has been recognized and doctor prescribed the drugs for the same and checked the hand pain same. Time and said don't worry nothing abnormalities have been observed in hand veins and muscles or joints, but till now even after the full treatment of typhoid my hand pain not gone. This is not the first time when fever observed with hand pain, two times earlier in the spam of four years severe hand pain observed with the fever and after the treatment of fever hand pain automatically got ended even specifically and without any treatment of hand pain. Kindly tell. Me why my fever resulting in shoulder joint and upper half of the hand pain? What characteristics it shows and what should I do?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"
I hav curly hair and its not growing atal. Even if it grows it gets curled up and there no length. I want to grow my curly hair long fast. What to do?
Hello. I hve a prblm which I cannot express it properly bt I will try to make you understand. My problem is as we all knw tht in winter our body hair use to strengthen up ,the same way it use to happen starting from heart nd feel like it is spreading to my whole body it is too difficult for me and it comes constantly also veins of my back head stretch nd its paining me due this sometimes I am not able to see nd seems all black .it make to feel so much in trouble help me from this prblm. Anyone.so scared I hope you understood my prblm so plzz give me some direct suggestions.
I am 70 years old woman. Suffering from left elbow pain since one month. I am also a diabetes type2, htn, allergy and asthma patient. Please diagnose and prescribe treatment.
- Offers various minerals helpful in hair growth.
- It is easy to use and has no side-effects.
- Follow your beetroot treatment properly for best results.