Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay VermaYour feedback matters!
One month back, in accident, my scalp is damaged, that is have wound, but I am use the "INTADINE" (water-soluble microbicidal ointment, and hydrogen peroxide solution, and "INTADINE" (microbicidal sprinkling powder, but hair surrounding the wound is colour changed in to light red, the hair colour not change after head bath, what is the reason for this colour, and how to colour back my hair, please help me.
Gas forms everyday, feeling digestion problem sometimes, feeling dizziness is the main problem. Most of the time I'm feeling unwell due to dizziness. I have done USG but report was good.
Hi I am a 27 year old male, few months back I suffered severe diarrohea and after that I notice a single small lump around the anus, after few days it started itching and burning, then I went to a gastro and he told me that I have external pile and given me an ointment to apply and said it wil b ok after few days. I got relief but the small lump is still there, and now its about 6 months with on and off burning. Please tel me how to get clear that lump.
I am suffering from fever and coldness and can, t sleep at nightbean you tell me the reason for this.
I have constipation so I have lot of pain in my stomach please refer me good medicine by which will be perfect?
Hi i m 23 years old, can anyone suggest me which cream I can use as I have a acne problem on my face, my face lack moisture, it is oily and have a loose skin which appear as to be wrinkled, so i am unable to decide what cream to use, for my healthy clear skin.
I am 48 years old male. For last few years I had been getting over weight. I am 173 cms tall and weigh 101kg. The weight is mainly on stomach. Now the stomach is so big that size 46 shirts will only fir for me. My chest hands etc are normal. Inspite of no regular drinking for past 2 years the stomach is not reducing. As I have some arthritis heavy joint pains prevent me from normal exercise like walking running etc. I am taking medicine to reduce uric acid. Which little bit over the allowable limit. Now for last 2 years I am not getting proper erection during sexual activity. Kindly help me to attain normalcy. I do not smoke. I have 2 0r 3 peg brandy once or twice a month at weekends. I am a non-veg. I have a borderline bp and cholesterol. Please advise me of how to come out of this situation and lead normal life.
I am 21 years old. My weight is 54 kg. How can I reduce my weight. Please help me. What should I do?
I am a male of 53 years of age. I generally go to toilet 3 to 4 to 5 times a day. In morning when I go to toilet after breakfast it make me exhausted. I am suffering from this (whether called ibs) desiese for decades. May it is the reason of my general weakness and sexual as well. Gone through many treatments but works for a while. It also caused embarrassment when I go to relatives. I generally do not feel pressure, so I have to go to toilet for try. Please suggest any permanent cure. Thanks.
I have hair loss started at the age 18 and I have grey hair started. What measures should I take now to prevent?
My back bone is coming out. What I should do. I used to practice standing straight but I got pained. What should I do.
I am 21+ year old boy. My height is very less, last 4 years no change in my height. It may be from dna. But I want to be taller. Can I gain height and how. Please help me.
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.