Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor! My vagina s itching for past 4 days .im frequently urinating. Pls Tel solution Is der any problem in?
My periods are irregular. After sonography done it's showing I have PCOD problem. M planning for a baby. Is coz of PCOD there is a problem for me to conceive?
I gained weight after pregnancy I hve to reduce 10 kg please guide n also tell whether fatoline gives gud results.
hello I m pregnant of one month nd 10 days. I have sore brest nd have vomit onlynone day. Pls tell me is every thing ok or not.
Pcod means polycystic ovarian disease, in which multiple small cystic present in ovaries.
1- hormone imbalance
3- family history
5- irregular menses
1- acne on face
2- weight gain
3- extra hair on face and body
4- irregular period
1- losing weight
2- quite smoking
3- eat healthy food
Hi I am 25yrs, I am 6weeks pregnant. I am losing my appetite. What are the symptoms I should be having otherwise which are ok at this stage?
Sir is there any chance of pregnancy if any girl use to do sex on 12.06.17 and her last period was started on 11.05.17.
Actually 2 months ago, my wife was getting blood in her urine 1 or 2 time and having constant pain in back sometimes and suffered from cough. Around 3 weeks ago she consulted a doctor and she gave her some medicine and said these symptoms are not good for your future. But after taking those medicine she is feeling ok now and nothing is happening now but cough is there. Can you tell me are these the symptoms of cancer? Or is she totally fine now.
My wife age is 26 years, we have 1 and 1/2 month old child, can we do sex or should wait for more times. And what anti pregnancy form we should choose to avoid pregnancy.
I am two months pregnancy . I wants to know that what foods should be taken in this stage of pregnancy. For good and normal baby.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Madam last few days back onward after sex with my husband my body is full paining I consult to doctor but she suggest to go for massage It will cure soon. I went massage center & took massage for whole body but also it is paining lot especially in body part I.e.(Vagina part & breast (boobs) more paining especially when I wear bra to cover breast (boob's) it causes more pain I can't control in office as well home what can I do? please give me solution.
I am 21 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend without any protection on 27th October night (after 12 clock -28th. But on next two days (28th and 29th) we used protection. I was not on periods when I had unprotected sex. I have taken the i-pill 2 hours before completing 72 hours (on 30th) Will it stop me from getting pregnant. Otherwise what should I do to stop me from getting pregnant? Please help me out.
My wife is suffering from pcos problem and she is 26 years old. We want child. I want to know about homeopathic medicine for conceive. Please suggest me.
Dear sir/Madam My wife has been operated with major surgery for the delivery of baby. Now two months have been completed. I want to do sex with my wife now. Does she get regular period now? How many days after will she get regular period? I don't want unwanted pregnancy right now. I want to have sex with my wife without condom. Can I have sex without condom right now? please send me thorough information regarding this.
Hello sir, Please help me which contraceptive pills will be safe for my wife without any side effects and how it should be taken?
Hi, my wife has a pregnancy of age 30 days approximatly. We don't want to have kids now. Does abortion will decrease the chances of getting pregnancy in future ?
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on maybe 4-5th day of her periods. In other words her last day of her period was just one day before we had sex. Obviously, next day in the morning she took a contraceptive pill. Now, is there even a slightest chance of her getting pregnant, if yes what should we do? Please help.
This is for my sister who is recently married (2 weeks). She is facing slight stomach pain after intercourse. The semen not inserted but still she have pain. Wat is the cause? Is tat a serious issues? How can we resolve that? She is 25 yrs. 155 cms height nd 54 kgs.
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
- Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
- Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs or sexually transmitted disease that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries.