Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay MaludeYour feedback matters!
How to sleep less time as required generally by our body can you please suggest me any diet and suggestions about it.
I am a 25 year old female. I used to have a thick and lustrous hair .Recently I am having an heavy hair fall. Unable to predict its because I am undernourished or shampoo, or the change of water. Please help.
Hi doctor. I have burning sensation in feet at nyt. Its painful I used ice to relive pain. I drink alcohol daily my age is 24 suggest me medicine to overcome this disease. .
I am a diabetic person suffering for last 15 yrs. High was 336 one day & it occured 4 times. Taking 2 mg glimpstar in morning &. 5mg before dinner. Problem is I have to go to urinal more than 3 times in the night.
A broken wrist is known as a wrist fracture and it may occur due to a variety of causes starting from undue pressure on the wrist which can result in an injury as well as debilitating conditions like arthritis, which makes the bones and joints prone to fractures. There are also non displaced breaks, which are stable kinds of fractures and in which, the wrist remains in its place. Let us find out more about the kinds of fractures and the procedures for treatment of the same.
Type of Fracture: The wrist is basically made up of eight small bones that connect the two long arm bones, which are known as the radius and ulna and create the forearm. The broken wrist can take place in any of these bones. A hand surgeon will generally take a look at this kind of fracture and determine whether it is displaced, stable or open. As discussed earlier, a wrist fracture can be of various types. While a non displaced wrist fracture is a more stable kind that does not really require much more than rest or medication, a displaced wrist fracture is a non stable kind where dislocation happens.
Other Factors: There are a variety of other factors that will be taken into consideration in order to repair this kind of a fracture. To begin with, the Orthopaedic specialist will consider your age and the kind of job, hobbies and other kinds of activities that you indulge in. Also, the doctor will try to ascertain whether or not you are in good health on an overall basis. The presence of other injuries will also be taken into account for this kind of an injury in there has been a bike or car accident that has caused the fracture.
Treatment: The method of treatment will vary as per the considerations listed above. A padded splint may be installed in order to align and support the bones and wrist respectively, so that there is ample relief from the acute pain as well. Further, an unstable fracture will require a cast as to support the entire forearm and give proper rest to the region so that the bone can grow back together and get aligned again. Surgery may also be required for very severe cases, and pins, screws, metals and plates may also be used depending on the exact location and type of fracture.
Recovery: Remember to move your fingers as much as you can so as to prevent them from getting stiff while they are held up in a splint or a cast.
Hand therapy will be helpful in gaining back motion and function of the wrist.
Hello Doctor, I 'm 21 Years Old ,i'm suffering Fatty Liver Grade II with mild hepatomegaly (Liver Enlarged in 16. 1 CM) and gall bladder is distended (4.3 CM) two calculi seen in Neck (6-7 mm) wall thickness is normal, CBD is not dilated Normal sonography study of pancreas, spleen ,Both Kidneys, Bladder and Prostate Please Suggest me how to recover this.
I am 62 year type 2. Diabetic, I am wondering whether Cornflake for breakfast is suitable? When I take Corn flakes, I am putting on weight. Please advise. Thanks
I have fungal infections since 12 year but I take treatment on it but some days after again I have this infections.
I want to know the diet chart for my father as he is recovering from heart attack and stent is placed in heart.
Can you get a kidney infection from a tooth infection? is it possible for an infection in a tooth to spread to a kidney?
I was having weakness since many days so consulted physician & he asked me to go for vitamin B & vitamin D test. I have high deficiency of vitamin D. Doc has given me injection instead of tablet for quick response. Still he said it will take 15 mins to recover. I feel lot of weakness & bone, back pain. My eyes are also dry. Blood pressure is also low 90/60. My CBC test went fine. Please suggest how to recover asap. How to increase Blood pressure.
I am having diarrhea for the past two days, what would be a quick remedy and what diet should I follow?
An recent ultrasound revealed that I had bipolar polycystic ovaries. Does this syndrome cause weight gain? If it does how can I lose weight? My menstrual cycle is regular.
Hi sir my cousin 26 Year old female recently she knows, having diabetes results like fbs 252 mg/dl, pbs 309 and Hb A1c 8.7% so please tel me witch type of dait and treatment she have to take and how to consult doctor.
One of my friend is suffering from pain in his left side of shoulder, neck and arm he is 27+ years old not only that he sometimes feels pain in left side of chest might be in his heart and let me tell you one fact about him he is a drug addicted he is taking spas mo proxy capsules now he wants quit it but when he is not taking that capsules he feels restless and feeling so tired. so please suggest me what will he have do he is chain smoker too is there any medicine for him because he don't want consult doctor you may understand the reaso.n so please help him I don't want loose my friend like this.
I use high hormones and food supplements like protein , mass gainers and testosterone tabs. And recently having a problem of high outburst of acne . Is there any problem with my diet or is it a coincidence?
Kidney failure or infections are usually unsafe and serious diseases. Their consequences affect every single other organ in the body. Minor problems in the kidney may demonstrate no side effects. However, when the sickness progresses, it can bring about numerous serious indications, for example, seizure, tissue squandering, gastrointestinal bleeding and a failure state. Total kidney failure requires routine dialysis until a transplant operation can be performed.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, is a very effective cure for kidney problems. It eradicates the problem from its roots and helps prevent any further diseases and problems in the kidney. Homoeopathic solutions have had been successful in treating kidney diseases for which standard prescription give no cure and are not effective. Some of the homoeopathic cures are as follows:
- Ammonium carb's rubrics: Taken when there is excruciating pee. This includes white, burning, insufficient, painful or orange urine with drowsiness and weakness.
- Apis mel's rubrics: These are used when there is general oedema or swelling, kidney aggravation and inability to pass urine.
- Arsenic alb's rubrics: This occurs when there is trouble in passing urine. Also useful in case of uremia, nephritis, urgent need to urinate or urinating without knowing.
- Aurum met's rubrics: When there is difficulty in maintenance of urine and the urine constitutes of mucous like residue.
- Berberis' rubrics: When there is hypertension, renal (kidney) stones, dull yellow or green urine and neuralgic pain originating from the kidneys.
- Cannabis indica’s rubric: Used in case of a urinary tract diseases.
- Cantharsis' rubrics: This is used in cases of delicacy in kidney regions, renal colic and nephritis (kidney irritation).
- Chelidonium's rubrics: These are effective when a person goes through the urge of urinating a lot at night when there are abundant urination and pale white pee.
- Cuprum Aas' rubrics: When there is kidney failure, excruciating pee and stained pee.
- Cuprum met's rubrics: It is used when a person goes through bed-wetting, extremely watery urine, and feels shooting pain in the urethra.
- Helonia's rubrics: Used when there is kidney irritation, albuminous (white) pee, sickliness, cramps and bluntness.
- Juniper's rubrics: Used when there is difficulty in retaining water.
- Kali carb's rubric: Used in case of kidney stones, and is a general solution for problems in the kidneys.
- Sanicula's rubrics: Used when the bladder is swollen, there are kidney stones and kidney irritation.
- Terebinthum's rubrics: When there is blood in the urine, kidney irritation and urinary tract aggravation.
- Urea's rubrics: In cases of are general oedema (swelling because of water maintenance) and extreme pain in the urethra.
- Opium's rubrics: Used in cases of uremia (a type of blood disease), general oedema, dark stool, white urine, concealment of urine, swelling of the stomach, mucous-like urine and uremic shakings.