Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay Kashinath ParvatkarYour feedback matters!
Frequently I am suffering from cold and cough. Pl advise to come out of this problem. Hitching on my lips lips become black . Pl advise.
I am a female of 55 years age. I am suffering from type 2 diabetes for the past 12/15 years now. I have been prescribed with a list of tablets one of which is Mopaday forte which according to the leaflet inside can cause bladder cancer. Is there an alternative tablet that I can take, because I am reluctant to take this. Please advise.
My age is 54 years. My ECG Shows ST-T Flattening inferior lateral lead. Can I rectify this with change in life style like food habits, exercise ect without using medicines.
I have hypertention last 7years & diabities last 2years. I want reduce my weight by 70 k. G. Current my weight is 84 k g. And also my heartbeat is goes fast. Give me perfect idear for care my health. My current dosses. 1)in morning after breakfast. Cardac -5(1), ivabrid(1), cilacare(20), arkamin. 2)janumet half before lunch. 3)after lunch -olmetrac -40, ecosprin 150 4)night-celacare 20, arkamin & glycomate 500 s. R.-half.
I am 17 year boy. I used to have constipation n then I checked that my TSH level was not in range. I used to take 25 50 75 100 synthetic thyroxine. It is now in range. I had done ANTI TPO also and it is in range My question is that will I depend on thyroxine drug in my whole life. Can't it be ruled out entirely? How much will it affect me? Sir plzz give me a reasonable advise and answer.
Sir I have a problem that my wife have a thyroid at time of her pregnancy we talked with any Dr. (endocrinologist) and after the treatment her thyroid is normal and Dr. Suggest us that after pregnancy the test of baby and mother (after 72 hr of delivery) want to check we did this test for baby and mother both (TSH.
I want to loose my weight. Now my weight is 71 kg. If I take only salads in dinner, do some exercise in morning and have common water with lemon, honey, zinzer in empty stomach. This will help to reduce weight 16 kg in 3 month? Pls answer.
I want to lose my wait please tell me how? I am so scared of this and please give me tips for proper diet.-Thanks and regards Akash hirap.
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
I am 20 years old my Wight is 80 kg so I want to lose weight so suggest me the diet plan for day today to day life. Please rply fast.
What are the problems faced by a thyroid patient. If my TSH is not normal is there any possibility of not giving birth to children. Precautions to be taken by a thyroid patient. Please let me know.
Im having bone dislocated of left wrist. Till now it not pain. But I hand stop my workout and other heavy work whit left hand. And what is cpt. Did my problem is serious.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.