Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay Jathen
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay JathenYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am male 23, I noticed that for last two weeks areas below my nose and mouth became black in color, in other words change in color in a particular area alone, I need your help to solve this. Thank you.
My mother suffering with a leukoderma (safe dag) please suggest me best medicine in homeopathic. That prevent and regenerate the original skin faster and safer. Please help me I am worried about my mom.
Hello sir Mera nam sunil hai or mai kangra himachal pradesh se hu. Meri skin bhut oily hai or pemple ki bjh se kale dag pad gye hai please help me.
How can I make my skin bright and glow. I used to have bright skin. But now I became darker n darker.
I am 35 years old and I have pigmentation problem on my cheeks. Kindly let me know do we have creams which can be done cure ASAP.
I have freckles and pimple marks on my face. I use fair n lovely bb+. please recommend me what to do and should I use these cosmetic products. please rplzy☺
I used melacare cream for fairness in beginning it gave me good results for fairness but now my skin became reddish'can you tell me other cream or alternative for fairness.
I am 55 yrs. Old male, as I am suffering from Actinic cheilitis (lower lip pigmentation) for last 30 yrs. Please suggest suitable medicines.
I get few rashes on my skin occasionally and it gets quite itchy. Is there any solution? And why is this happening.
I am 24 years old I have black mark on my fore head and even chicks dnt knw hw I m a male frm last two years hw can b cured.
I got red n white pimple on my back, it leave mark over there. M not able to wear deep neck from back side. Give any ointment/medicine which shows result sson.
The cancer of the bladder (an organ in the pelvic region that stores urine) is known as bladder cancer. This cancer begins in the cells that line the inner portion of the bladder. Though it usually affects the aged, bladder cancer can develop in people across other age groups as well. It is important to undergo frequent check-ups even after the condition has been cured, as there always remain chances of a relapse.
There are three types of bladder cancer:
1. Squamous cell carcinoma: Squamous cells appear in the bladder in response to any infection, which, with time, can become cancerous.
2. Transitional cell carcinoma: These cells are present in the lining of the bladder. They contract when the bladder is empty and expand when it is full. These cells are also found in the urethra, hence there are chances for the cancer to develop in the urethra as well.
3. Adenocarcinoma: Adenocarcinoma forms in the mucus secreting cells in the bladder.
The symptoms of bladder cancer are:
1. You may urinate frequently
2. Frequent backaches
3. You may experience pain during urination
4. Pain in the pelvic region
5. There may be presence of blood in the urine
There is no known cause of bladder cancer. However, certain factors such as smoking, infection and exposure to chemicals are known to trigger it. The risk factors of bladder cancer are:
1. Age: The risk of bladder cancer increases with age, it usually affects people who are above 40 years of age.
2. Smoking: Smoking releases toxins in the body that get stored in the urine. These can damage the inner lining of the bladder and lead to bladder cancer.
3. Gender: Men are more likely to develop bladder cancer as compared to women.
4. Chemical exposure: Exposure to certain chemicals such as arsenic increases your risk of bladder cancer.
5. Chronic inflammation of the bladder: If you suffer from chronic infection of the bladder, then the risk of squamous cell carcinoma increases significantly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.