Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay JathenYour feedback matters!
I have back color and wrinkles under eye and I have hairs on my face so I need to no how to remove that from my face and how to make go from eye dark.
What are causes for offensive gases generated from anus? How does we overcome this problem? What are foods to avoid ? Do you consider as amebiasis?
Sir meri body to increase ho rahi hai pr face ki skin pichki hui hai sir give me solution for full face mass.
Hello . I had some acne problem for the last few years .I consulted a dermatologist and completed the course he provided and it had been cured completely . But as this present season arrives I've noticed it kinda pops out . I get some reddish acne sort of on my cheeks which I am presently noticing the arrival of few .while I cleanse that portion one two even kind of pains . I am really tensed because if it continues it will look bad . Please help me with the best solution please . I have been using cetaphil cleansing lotion for all skin types as prescribed by my consultant .
I am having skin rash and irriation problem. This problem occurs in evening and continuing next day morning. Once in year during summer period it is occurring. Shown to doctor and they told it is urticarial disease. Could you advice what is permanent solution and treatment.
I have ichthyosis vulgaris since childhood. Which now looks like x-linked after applying lot of lotions with mild steroids. I know there is no cure. But how should I make it normal. The most important thing is during summer (March to September) I used to have clear skin like any normal person without doing much of applying ointment. From September it used to start and become worst till december. Cracks and scales everywhere on body. Now I have moved to pune city where winter is not that harsh and I am working in an office where AC is always on so none of the medication is giving me results. Please advice what medication can make my skin better like a normal person.
Sir mujhe fungal ho gaya h please help me khujli bhi b kar raha h sir please reply me now i am waiting for you answers.
I have growth of fungi in groin region from past one year I use many creams then for some days it will b cured again after I stop again it starts to develop.
I have problem related skin in every summer lots of red rashes at neck hands and in back side while walks in very noon. Lots of sweats released. After sweating lot of spots in cloths visible Also itching persist. What is proper solution please reply. There should be any home remedy or need to take medicines. Please suggest me urgently.
I got chicken pox last 5 month. I got spots on my skin. My spots are not going. What can I do to remove my spots from the skin.
I am a 24 year old guy suffering from scars left by severe acne. Which of these is the most effective and efficient way to get rid of these scars permanently? Microdermabrasion, Fractional laser, Dermaroller, prp, subcision.
I HAVE BLACK COLOUR. I NEED TO CHANGE MY COLOUR. How can I reduce my melanin quickly? Pls suggest me.
I have irritation upon the nose when eating and when rub on nose normally. And also getting water drops on nose.What can i do?
Hello doctor. I am now only 16 and I have dark circles under my eyes. Is that because of genetics or because I spend more time on computer? please let me know.
I am 23 years old girl. Have have very dark underarms. How can I whiten them. I also have pimple scars on my face. How should I remove them. What should I do to keep my skin clear from all acne?
I am 30 years old male, having dark blemishes on my face for last 3 years. I consulted few doctors and used so many medicines but no result. please look into the matter.
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
- White or yellow nail that separates from the nail bed
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina