Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay C.Pandit
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay C.PanditYour feedback matters!
I want to gain height which food or thing will help me to gain 1 to 3 inch is gaining height possible after 20.
For Sensation in Teeths: My Dentist advised to use Senquel-F permanently & warned not to use any daily toothpaste Or MouthWash as it'll remove the layer in 1 use itself. Is it true?
For e. G. I am 20 years old and I suffering from hair-fall and white hair problem and also dandruff problem. What can I do?
My period start 19 the of July and end on 25th of July. We had sex on 23 rd of July. We used protection but in the last condom left inside and some semen left in condone and some split out. Don't know it gets in or not. I have 30 days of cycle. My last period date was 18th of June. I want to know how much chance to get pregnant. I am worried because I want to get pregnant. please reply.
I am close to 50 years and have severe knee pain and joint movement sounds. Is it possible to increase synovial fluid and have suitable supplements for maintaining it.
I'm 18 years old. I am suffering from hair fall from back two months. I tried all type treatment but I can't get reduce from this problem. Please help me to reduced from this problem.
Hi my self pooja 26 yr of age having lot of hair fall after marriage. Water here is lot of iron please suggest with some good suggestion.
Do you snore too much while you sleep? Does your snoring give others a hard time? Snoring is caused because of the vibration of soft tissues and muscles that make up your upper airways. Working out these muscles help in the management of snoring. These soft tissues and muscles stay floppy when you are snoring. The tightening of these muscles helps in reducing the level of floppiness, which results in reduced snoring. There are several simple mouth exercises that are considered to be effective in dealing with snoring. Several researches and experiments have been carried out in order to prove the effectiveness of these exercises in controlling snoring.
The most important and common mouth exercises that help stop your snoring are as follows:
- The tongue slide
- You have to push the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth, or the hard palate.
- After this, you simply should slide your tongue backwards. You should repeat this around 20 times.
- The roof smash
- In order to practice this exercise, you need to turn your tongue in the upwards directions, and press the whole tongue against flush with the hard palate.
- This should be repeated 20 times.
- Tongue carpet
- You have to force the underside of your tongue against the floor of your mouth.
- Along with this, you need to keep the tip of your tongue in contact with the bottom part of your front teeth.
- Say aah!
- You need to lift your soft palate, at the back of your mouth’s roof and uvula, similar to how you open your mouth during a throat inspection.
- The cheek push
- You need to insert your right index finger into the mouth, while pressing the inside of your finger against your left cheek’s length.
- You should engage your cheek muscle and try to return the pressure back on your finger.
- This should be repeated 10 times on each side.
- Even chewing
- It is important for you to chew evenly even you eat any form of food.
- You should alternate both sides of your mouth while chewing and swallowing food.
Similar to any form of exercise, you need to practice these mouth exercises on a regular basis to gain benefits and observe positive results. Unless you practice them strictly and continuously, you may not experience any change in your snoring patterns and intensity. You should try incorporating these exercises into your daily schedule. You may do a set after brushing your teeth, or during evening commutes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!