Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay C.Pandit
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay C.PanditYour feedback matters!
My period time is 12 days miss .and my time is also on time but this time 12 days late I have do no sex.
There are black spots on my nose since a few days for that I am taking medicines, but there is no signs of recovery. so what should I do now please consult me?
I am 24 years old with 5'10" and 62 kg weight. Inspite of taking a healthy diet my weight not gaining. So please suggest me how can I gain weight.
Tennis elbow is a condition which is characterized by a sharp pain on the outer portion of the elbow. This condition is also called ‘lateral epicondylitis’ and it occurs when the muscles of the elbow are overused. The symptoms of pain tend to occur near the forearm when you bend your elbow or try to grip an object.
The elbow joint comprises of muscles which facilitate movement of the wrist, elbows and the fingers. There are tendons present in the elbow which join the muscles and bones, thus regulating the forearm muscles. When the muscles of the elbow are overused, then it can lead to inflammation and tears in the muscles.
This condition is so called as it is usually caused by playing certain sports, primarily tennis. It may also be caused by activities that put repetitive stress on the elbow. If the same pain occurs around the inner portion of the elbow, it is called a ‘golfer’s elbow’.
The best treatment method to prevent tennis elbow is to strengthen your elbow muscles. You need to follow a regulated strength and stretching program directed at strengthening the muscles of the body, including the elbows.
Here are some tips to prevent tennis elbow:
- Try to stay in good shape physically.
- Use proper technique when you are carrying out any activity that involves the elbow.
- Avoid overstressing the elbow joint with repetitive movements as it can cause injury to the tendon.
- The muscles of the shoulder, arm and the upper back should be strengthened to prevent tennis elbow.
- For movements that require you to twist your arm or grasp things, you can use a counter force brace to protect your elbow. This brace is worn on the forearm which redistributes pressure on the muscle. A counter force brace is recommended for people who are at an increased risk of tennis elbow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.