Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vinat KarkareYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from numbness/burning sensation in my feet since long. My Vitamin D result is 19.4, vitamin B12 645.0 and Blood sugar Fasting 105 and PP 121. Please advise me treatment. I am 63 years of age.
I am 21 years old male have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief what should I do now.
Make sure that you pay attention to your posture while sitting in front of a computer.
Avoid sitting for long periods in front of a computer.
Take frequent short breaks – if possible, try taking a five minute walking break every hour.
Make sure you change your posture as much as you can, rise up and stretch whenever you feel tired.
Choose a chair that is comfortable and support your back as well as that allows you to rest both feet flat on the floor and shoulder-width apart.
When sitting, try to position your knees at 90 degrees, directly over your ankles to keep your spine comfortably upright.
Don't sit with your legs crossed. It will make difficult to keep your spine straight and shoulders squared, thereby worsening back pain.
Place your system at an optimal level so that you don't have to contort your head and neck to work on it.
Keep your screen at eye level about an arm’s length away. You mouse should be kept right next to your keyboard.
Try to keep your weight balanced on your feet while standing.
If you have to speak on the phone frequently, use a headset or speakerphone to avoid bending your head and neck which will only aggravate the pain.
Hello. Sir i'm saurabh my spinne slip disc l5 s1 is slipped left side. My left foot is not working in properly. And left heep is tight than normal.
Hi I undergone a knee surgery (complete ACL tear) last month 13th. Still I have swelling. Is it common or I have to consult a orthopedic surgeon? Please reply.
My wife has a minor to severe continuous lower back pain. Sometimes it moves to hips and finds difficulty in sudden changes in body postures. Combiflam gives her relief for sometime. Please suggest me a suitable way and medicine to stop this. Regards.
I am 33 year old, I have pain with swelling little bit hard for 3 days only at diffrent placeses like heels or anywhere in foot, hand finger of hand if pain sever taking painkiller it will reduce. Suffaring from years. Ra factor, uricacid. Crp every thing was normal. It is more frequiently in summer only otherwise 2 to 3 months it is happend. It is different one please give solution thank you.
I am 22 years old male having issues with my back bone. I can not lift any weight like 25-25kg. What would be the issue here?
I am suffering from pain in medial part of left knèe with severe difficulty in walking after waking from sitting position. There is improper gait for few steps. Please guide me. M tired.
Dear sir I am 25 age old. I have an headache and shoulder pain in every night. Morning time i'm not think about that but night time I can't sleep. Please help to solve this problem.
Is frozen shoulder pain can be relieved from Surgery? If so, can you suggest instead of long waiting?
Hey, my mother is a knee pain patient (40 yrs) In order to reduce the body weight We are going to buy an exercise machine. Please guide us the best .which suits all.
Hey. I am 17 years old. My knee cap was dislocated 5.5 months ago and I am still not feeling okay. My mri report which was done after 1 month of injury showed that I have 1.partial LCL tear 2.grade 1 meniscus tear 3.moderate knee joint effusion. I am still unable to climb the stairs with my injured knee and I am also walking with a lump. I am unable to walk normally .and my knee also does not look normal .its a bit larger than the normal knee .could you please help me out. I am very frightened? What should I do .i am also exerting regular but I feel no significant change .help me please please please.
Sir my age 21. My left leg pain every time. Sir bahut dard hota he kya karoon acha sa solution de do.
Bone issues are very common. From infection to inflammation to injuries to mere old age, bone issues are very common. Arthritis can happen with any of these conditions. The healing of this has two aspects one is to heal and reduce the pain and the second is to address the underlying condition. The range of motion needs to be improved, and further damage to the bones should be arrested.
Ayurveda identifies two types of joint problems, one is due to poorly nourished bones, which are prone to damage and the second is the over accumulation of toxins, leading to joint pain and stiffness. This joint pain would be further aggravated by damp weather.
Ayurveda also believes that the overdose of vaata leads to bone issues. So food items aimed at reducing vaata should be included so that balance is restored. There is more than one component to this healing. Food, lifestyle changes, herbs, and exercise manage bone issues, arthritis and the pain. Let’s see how.
- Food: Eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as a calcium rich diet is very essential for healing bones. Eat freshly cooked food items and include a lot of dairy products.
- Lifestyle: A regular sleep schedule, which is in sync with the biological clock, is very essential. Also eat at regular intervals with the meals getting lighter as the day goes by. Exercise, even in the form of brisk walk, helps soothe joints and keeps them agile.
- Massages: Oil massages like Abhyanga are very essential to prevent joint problems. They also help in reducing toxins, which are quite high in chronic conditions like arthritis. These oils can be applied directly on the joints too to improve lubrication, movement and reduce pain.
- Go anti ama: There is another component known as ama, which is an equivalent of toxins. The diet and lifestyle should be aimed at reducing ama, which gets accumulated with age in the form of digestive toxins. Eat food products that are easy to digest, consume ama reducing spices like turmeric and pepper, avoid daytime napping and exercise regularly.
In addition, the following herbs are known to be beneficial for bone health.
- Ashwagandha: It has rich anti-inflammatory properties, produces effects equivalent to steroids and helps in controlling joint pain and inflammation. Swelling and movement are also improved with its regular use.
- Boswellia: Combined with Ashwagandha, this is another wonder drug that helps reduce bone inflammation. It suppresses release of chemicals responsible for inflammation and helps control pain and swelling.
- Turmeric: One of the most acclaimed anti-inflammatory agents, it releases multiple enzymes and thereby controls inflammation.
So, for bone pain and arthritis, an NSAID is not the only remedy.