Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vinal Shiva DevYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tonsils and they pain really bad, my age is 19 and I'm drinking warm water but it can't help. What should I do?
I have mild dns in left ear and muscle thickening in left ear. Im feeling deep pressure in ear and blockage feeling some glue ear or feeling that bone come is come in between and air flow blockage occurs. When I sneezing nose so plugging sound occurs in left ear. Please tell me that what is my cause and, prescribe me medicine so ear blockages open and I live normally. This feeling og heavy hardness in ear goes. Please help me.
I have right maxialliary sinusitis. Early in morning, I use to have continuous sneezing & water in eyes with itching.
I m having wax in my ears. I have gone for clearing. But after wax clearing i am not feeling batter. Suggest me
Always I got pain in troat then white spot appear in throat and tonsil. After taking antibiotics I got recover. In 1 year or 2 year I got this disease. I never smoke and drinks. Kindly let me know is it tonsilitis or throat infection!
Hi Dr I am suffering from throat infection from three years.Almost I used many tablet. Levoday.Montec lc, roxid,azee 500 tablet I have used.
I am 18 years old and I'm male. I have huge ear wax. What should I do to clean it? And also I have blackheads on and around my nose. Please suggest me some remedies.
Y I can't sleepThere Is ear problem how can it be curedAlways am getting angry how. Can I reduce it.
How cure the ear related disease because of me in my ear fluid flowing in more amount and also get more pain . How could prevent it.
I am 50 years old man hight-5.3" weight-65kg. Tummy big my problems hyper acidity bed smell in stool urine yellowish frequent Gas passing Snoring in Sleep-Big Sound uneasiness after Meal BP problem since 2002 daily dose in the morning @ Tenolol D SR 25 @Loprin 75 kindly guide.
I have a sore throat for last two months with slight pain occasionally. Though cough is not there I have to clear my throat frequently and some times mucus too comes out. What shall I do Doctor. Regards
I have a big sinusitis . 24/7 cold cough I cannot take ice in a whisky aur rum can not drink a cold drink also no curd no lassi . I am fed up . please help.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?