Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vinal Shiva DevYour feedback matters!
I m 19 year old. I have pain in throat frequently and the sputum is occur in the throat. Thats why I can't ingest food easily.
I m a 35 yr old man weight 65 kg height 5.5 ft. When I was 16 a friend hit me on my right ear and I got a deep tone and about 50% hearing loss and damage eardrum. After that and till now some time my ear flows and got some different noise. I've x-ray report and doctor suggesting me for operation. Let me know how good it will be after operation.?
Hello sir my problem sinus running nose and cough blocking nose every time please help me sir please give me best treatment.
I have acute sinusitis with sinus pressure build up. I can't smell anything even though there is no mucus discharge from my nose. I can breathe normally and everything else is also fine except for a little pressure due to inflammation of sinus. I do take antihistamine to ease congestion .Is the loss of sense of smell temp or permanent?
My friend had a severe pain in her throat. She just feel she had a lot of cough which doesn't comes out. Dr. please tell me the prescription.
I am facing a bleed from my nose and am sure it's not HEMORRHAGE. I never have suffered such a bleed and I don't know if it's temporary or will happen again. What tests should I have to undergo and go for provided I have no such a specialist in my near area. Shall I go for treatment if it's dangerous to a great extent or should wait and take some precautions, what; in case; any. It didn't pain at all; I even never knew till a drop of blood fell down. I hope I've provided all facts I know. Thanks in advance.
I have only sore throat from last 10 days I always feel like that I have dry cough in my throat. Is it HIV symptoms.
I was diagnosed with chronic pharyngitis and tonsillitis. I had consulted an e.n.t specialist and taken the medicines. But it gave me relief for a very short period. I am again feeling some irritation in my throat which causes severe cough. The cough is very embarrassing which occurs 5 to 6 times a day, at regular time intervals. What should do now. Have also tried many natural remedies and gargles. Now I have also got runny and blocked nose. Please help. I am very worried.
I am having vertigo since last 6 months. I have gone through several tests. Those reports say that I have early meniere's disease. What should I do?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.