Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VinaYour feedback matters!
My skin is rough and sometimes acne also comes out in face black spots are also present so what is the solution to came out from it.
Skin rashes is the main problem of mine. I have consulted many doctors in hyd, they gave medicines but they did not made any any effects on me, please help me.
Hello doctors, I am 31 years male with residual effects of bells palsy on my face that I had 4 years back. I am unable to close my right eye lid properly secondly continuously I am having infection on lower lips which is going with the antibiotics. But it appears again and again. Upper lips are fine. Hope some one can guide me well. I want permanent solution.
I listen rose water good for skin health. But how I make rose water from rose plants. Help me please. I donate have ideas to make rose water.
Iam 27 years old female. My skin around my mouth is in dark colour. And it leaves a uneven skin tone. Done with hormone.
How to get rid of oily skin and get bright complexion. Even if I wash my face often it becomes oily in a few hours. Is there any fairness cream or face wash to be used to het rid of it pls help doctors.
Due to bad company I had done a lots of Masturbation due to this my Private part bent one side. Becomes week, thin, wrinkled from root side. There is no erection it seems it becomes fractured but there is no pain in it.
I have white spot on my face called fullveri in Punjabi tell me precaution and I have oily skin with pimples give me suggestions.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.