Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. VikramYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in muscles and bones, in muscles when pressing and on bones throughout. Can be in any part of ribs, feet, calf, joints, bones leading to fingers, chest, shoulder, back and where not. Peaks while resting/sleeping. My CRP and RH Factor are Negative, Vit D - 19.4, Uric Acid- 6.2 and CPK-119. Tried many pain killers like etoshine, Repik, Ocerin. Am on Calcium 500 tabs with weekly Calcirol. The pain obstructs sleep. Has to stretch legs and apply balms to get some relief. Can you suggest some medicine?
Sir, My right leg thigh back side (below Hip) and below knee muscles are getting stiff and paining too much and there is nerve tension severe pain in muscles area while walking. Nerve pain around knee joint area. Unable to have normal walk. Sometimes feels right leg is one inch longer than left one. If walking more, all leg muscles stiffness and pain grows more. While the left leg is totally free and normal. Normal morning exercise and morning walk did not help since long. Status remains same since last 5 months. Please guide for the needful.
Is there any cure of plantar fasciitis in ayurved or homeopathy. I tried allopathic meds 3 months then my doc said to go for surgery I do not want surgery.
I am 69 y old and suffering from OA,knee and both shoulder. I was an ex Army and was in sports for more than 20 years.I am 6ft and 82 kg .Still active.Please provide me the solution?
My wife is suffering from slip disc I already have consulted orthopedic surgeon now, will homeopathy be more effective than doctors medicine. Please advise.?
I am having knee problem. My left knee pains a lot. I am scared it will lead to a big problem. How to reduce this pain?
I am 23 old male I have pain in my leg Once I was playing football I was injured since the I have pain and there is no fracture or swelling also.
She is having legs pains. If she is seating on the floor she can't get up with her own. It's not the joint pains.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch