Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VikramYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from knee pain since one year. Whenever there is night fall, knee pains the next day in climbing stairs and prolonged walking. I have taken lots of calcium and d3 tablets still no relief. What to do.
I am diabetic and having b. P. Both are well under control. But I feel tired, I am not fresh in the morning, always feel sleepy. I have leg pain too.
My mother aged 65 years suffering from joint pain from last fee years. Now she can't move here and there comfortably because of constent knee pain. What should I do.
I am a housewife and I am keen to do everyday work in my house for the past 20 years. Now am experiencing my knee joints pain. It pains alot. Please help.
Sir, please inform me which type of disease I have. If my left upper back pain, some time chest pain, left shoulder pain, some time short breathing and feeling uncomfortable at night while sleeping.
I am 58 years old, I have Right Hand is having pain from shoulder joint for the past one year plus. I don't sleep with pillow to minimize back pain. In the sleep I would slept on on right arm as pillow when I switch sideway sleep. In the morning I am doing stretch excises for arms and back. Day by day pain is increasing on right arm.
Hi, My left hand is not move properly because of my left hand have two plates with screw. When my hand operation has been done my doctor did not advised me to go physiotherapist to properly exercise your hand. And now I am facing many problem. I can't go gym because my hand is not working properly. Please help me as soon as possible.
I have not Broken up with my gf but she is too much careless about me this days. For this reason I'm very much depressed, I am unable to concentrate on my studies. What should I do?
I am at a age of 50 years and I am having menopause problem and become fat now a days and due to this joint pains coming. I want to reduce my fatness and joint pains please advice me in this regard.
Hello Sir, I met with an accident 5-6 years back and from that time there is a pain in my right hand at wrist joint. I can not hold heavy weights during my exercise and can't do such exercise which gives pressure on my wrist like Push-ups, Pull-ups etc. Please suggest me what to do as I consulted lots of doctors but still pain exits .Thanks in advance.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.