Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VikramYour feedback matters!
I m 31 year old male working on marketing field, last 2 months I have backache. My major problem is my stomach fats is high there for I can' t hard work & my working stamina is very low. What I can do for lose my extra fats of stomach. Pls guide.
I am 32-year-old male. I met with an accident about seven years back and my left shoulder joint pains a lot, I ignored those time, but nowadays there is the symptoms of left hand finger numbness, shoulder pain, backache, so I am concern about this problem. I am seeking a proper treatment for this left shoulder pain problem.
I am a 23 years old working girl, since last 2 months I have a problem of backache. What should i do? Please advise.
Hi I have joint pain to much I can not catch anything I showed the Dr. he said you have arthritis. I am taking medicine but no relief. Pls help me.
My grandfather has pain in knees due to step fall this is found after X ray please guide me with medical advice so that his knees pain can be cured?
My name is shehar bano. I am female. I am 21 years old. I have swear backache from 2 days. As like my spinal cord is damage. I took pain killers but they are not reliving my pain please help me.
My mother suffering from knee pain since 2 years, her age is 48, from knee to toe it is swelling due to severe pain please give permanent solution, please tell me some tips that I can do at home, like food exercise etc which we can do at home thank you.
I am 25 year male I am suffering from backache I have used some pain relief capsules and used some kind of ointment but I can't rif of this problem. Pls suggest any suggestion.
I am a girl of age 18+ and my whole left hand starts paining often and suddenly, please help me fr what can be the cause of this?
My mom had dizziness and vomiting but I don't think my mom had symptoms of stroke as diagnosed by our neurologist she doesn't feel drop face. Numbness or tingling or neck pain.
I am a 28 yr guy. I having back pain and shoulder pain for 5 years. How to relieve from it. Daily am travelling 4 hours for last 5 months.
I am 28 ye male facing problem in my knee joint while working in gym especially while doing squats and leg press with weight. I have never met with an major accident or never had any injuries related to knee joint but as soon as started working out in gym basic workout started with squats and from there onwards I am facing this problem. In day to day life or while sitting I don't face any issues but anything where my knee bends and sometimes if I go for trekking it is impossible to climb up and come down. Please help.
Experiencing lower back ache, bloated belly, leg pain, stomach cramps. What could be d reason for this?
Im having problem of back pain since 10 years even though I am concentrating on my exercise prescribed by my physiotherapist doctor but still my pain is not cleared yet give me some solution?
Hello Doctor, My sister has sugar and she is taking medicine regularly. Now she is having problem in her tump finger and had swelling and pain. Kindly advice how to control swelling as well as pain. Not able to do any work without tump finger support. Yesterday she took test fasting sample and reading was 180.
I am 28 years old, I have Back pain since last one yr, I am using pain relief ointment but it haven't worked? Please suggest me some solution so that I get relief from pain.
From past 20 days I feel very weak, fatigue and anaemic too, I suffer from cervical spondylosis, gerd from past 4 years, I noticed pain in right side of rib flesh pain and same in upper back left and pain increases when pressed, if I press back at the pain point my breath stops and same in rob flesh pain. Very restless and fatigue from past 1 month. Is it something related to shingles or is it muscle pull.
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place.