Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram M. ParmarYour feedback matters!
I am 32 weeks 4 days pregnant. There has been a 2 days lag in the growth of the baby and my gynecologist suggested a doppler along with usg. The usg today shows 33 weeks 1 day growth of the baby. But the fetal renal pelvis is mildly prominent and also there's an absence of diastolic blood flow in MCA. Can I please know how this affects the baby. Thank you.
When I press my wife nipples, they leaks such as milk. My wife is of 42 having two females. We are using ayurveda contraceptive. No lump seen in her breast. Why milk secretion starts after pressing, she is not pregnant.
My wife is12 weeks pregnant went to the doctor today and they did an ultrasound they said they could see the fetus but could not find the heartbeat or cardiovascular activity is absent does this mean something is wrong I have no bleeding and no cramping I feel fine im eating good taken my prenatal what could be wrong please help.
I am not sure so far what will be safe days for intercourse without condoms, my wife end period date was 1 Feb, and her cycle days 28. So what are the safe days for intercourse after period end or before period start, which are specific days to enjoy sex without condom.
I am 36 years old and my pap test has gave" mild inflammatory smear" report. There is fowl smell in my vaginal fluids, I want to meet good gynecologic doc in Hyderabad. Please suggest a good lady doc.
I am having pcos. 3 months before my weight was 61 and suddenly I found a hike in my weight 71 kgs. And for two months I dint have any period. Doctor gave me meprate and period problem was solved. But how do I combat with this weight gain. I have tried being on wheat diet and am doing exercises. But there seem to be no considerable weightloss.
I'm 19 year old. I have first time sex on 25-2-2016. I worried about pregnancy. I get periods on 18-3-2016. I have fear of pregnancy. What precautions can I take. Give me a good prescription about this matter.
My sis is pregnant. 6-7 months. She is having swollen legs during evening n night time. And also having cough from long time. please help us n tell us d reasons for this?
Is there any reaction of acidity tablets during pregnancy(approx 15 day old ). Like pantacid. Pantop40 etc etc. And is there any reaction of tablet o2 during pregnancy.
My friend is planning for a baby. She is a regular smoker but now she is trying to quit. Suggest what she should do now?
I have one blockage fallopian tube. Second is normal. My husband is azoospermic. I want issue resolved. I got married 10 yrs ago. I got 3 times iui. But it fail. please help me what I do.
My colleague from the previous organization is married for 5 years but does not have any children. The couple has gone through all the required test but nothing to worry came out of the report. The couple are very worried and have lost hope. Please do suggest something which can be help full to them.
My wife's pregnency is 26 weeks.We had a scan 4 weeks ago at 22 weeks. In which Dr. Found , high resistance flow in left uterine artiery . Is this dangerous for baby or normal thing. Kindly suggest me . I m so worry.
I gained 10 kgs during pregnancy. Most of it is thigh weight. I have undergone. C section and am still healing. To reduce my thigh muscles wat kind of exercise should I follow.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.