Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram M. ParmarYour feedback matters!
Hi all I am jyotrimayee maharana. Actually I am suffering from irregular period. From 3 month my period has not been cleared yet. So I am requesting you to kindly tell me the medicine for the same and effects of the irregular period.
When I have sex with my wife she feel pain and no enjoying sex she think when he quit sex then I sleep and I also no long time have sex with my wife. So please suggest for both of us
If female periods time will do sex pregreancy will come..but certain deseases will come. .what is certain deseases if any serious pls help me is there any tablets to use unistall the certain deseases
Looking at Prince William holding his young one in his arms, leaving the hospital after the birth of his new born child was a pleasant sight. Men have a very important role in the process of pregnancy and child birth. It's challenging for fathers to be actively involved in pregnancy although no one doubts the fact that some of them become super dads while raising their kids.
- Research shows that Fathers are needed: Studies have proved that infants whose fathers had minimal involvement in pregnancy were more likely to be born premature and with low birth weight. Sometimes your physical and emotional presence is all that is required during pregnancy. So here let's have a look for role of dad in pregnancy and prepare quarterly roster.
- Be prepared to welcome the little one: Planning to start a family is a water shed moment for parents and the delivery of the ''Good news" certainly brings along mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness. It's like an examination schedule that has been pinned on the notice board. Husbands have a calming effect on moms in managing morning sickness. They have the responsibility to encourage her for a balanced and nutritious diet apart from planning antenatal visits to obstetrics clinic. They also take care of pregnancy mood swings of her partner because it's the hormones that are affecting and also be conscious and sensitive while making love in pregnancy.
- Be prepared for all circumstances: Dads need to be prepared to handle the odd symptoms of pregnancy and should find out about what they have should do. They can get references for mood related aspects. You can support the health of your partner by cooking and eating healthy meals together and exercising together. Prepare yourself for moving to a new place. Make a list of the hospitals that are not far and stay in touch always with your wife as it could be bit of emergency anytime. Plan for hospital stay and be a helping hand. Also try and engage your own parents so that they can also be a part of your training for baby care. Attending child birth classes together helps a lot to prepare you for arrival of new born.
Do get actively involved in labour and cord cutting also a father has a lot of role in successful breast feeding. It is best that you get more involved with your wife in the 9 months. The anticipation of a new one coming to your house should grip your imagination. Remember for many parents, it is the best time of their life's.
Sir. My wife got cissorion for the second baby. On the time of cissorion we made family planning tubectomy. Me and my wife mentally disturbed about this wrong decision. Is there any chance to pregnant after family planning.
How does this cyst occurs in ovaries & utreaus is it bcoz we take birth pills. As I was taking pills earlier for safe sex i& I had got cyst in the ovary as it is a simple cyst but when periods comes it starts paining.
Hi, m 24 years old. Is fingering alot called loosing a virginity? My boyfriend did all dos stuffs. Bt we never had a sex. We have broke up with each other. I want to know will my future relationship will get affected by dis? Coz he has fingered? Am I still a virgin? Is der any test to checkout the virginity? Pls rply.
Doc I want to tight my vagina I am 22 years old because I have sex with my boyfriend so many times my vagina muscles are break I want to rejuvenation my vagina plss tell how much will cost for the laser treatment.
Iam female, 26 yrs. I have a issue about menses, ie since 3 months I am getting 1week advance period and bleeding also only one or two days flowing. This happens when I got medicine to avoid period. Is it effect to my period. Or any other. Pls give suggestion.
Hi. I am staying at Ahmedabad. I have to travel to goa by flight this Sunday. But today morning I came to know that I'm pregnant. My LPD is 8th June. I just tested on prega news kit and it's positive. Is there any problem in travelling from Ahmedabad to Goa by flight? Is it safe to go for 2 hours journey during pregnancy?
- Eating jackfruit puts an extra calories and extra weight.
- If there is such question in your mind then you should clear your doubt because eating jackfruit is much healthy.
- The flesh of fruit and even its seeds tends to be delicious and healthy.
- They are rich source of nutrients that are required to maintain healthy skin and even cardiovascular system.
- Jackfruit is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin b6 content in jackfruit fulfills about 25% of our daily requirement.
- The fat content of jackfruit is very low at just about 0.64 grams.
- Though water is not a nutrient, it is important to mention that jackfruit is made up 80% of water.
- Jackfruit contains a high amount of carbohydrate and calorie that provides energy instantly.
- It is rich in antioxidants that protect from cancer, aging and degenerative disease.
- Due to rich antioxidants, it is good for eyesight and protect from conditions like cataract and macular degeneration.
- It is a good source of potassium that maintains fluid and electrolyte level in balance. Also, it improves bone and skin health.
Now I am finished 7 months of pregnancy. Now I am falling in viral fever can I take paracefe 500& antibiotics taxim-O 200 & cough syrup Benadryl. How much is it right? & have any side effect for mother and her baby .please explained.
Mera aaj 5th day tha periods ka or meine sex kiya with double protection bilkul light bleeding bhi hui toh isese m khi pregnant toh nhi hongi na please help .
My due date is on 19 th on 18 the I did home pregnancy test it is negative but still I dint get my periods. Do you think I am pregnant?
Hii my sister married age is 25 her right breast is larger then her left one is that because of any problem or is it normal .
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.