Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram KarmarkarYour feedback matters!
My age is 24. My hands are shivering while doing sensitive works. What should I do give some suggestions to improve my energy levels.
I had my bypass surgery in november 2014 for all four arteries. I still have sometime numbness and pain in my chest. It it normal and how long this will continue ?
I have a problem of tremor sometimes rigidity so I am thinking I am having problem slurred speech also so I am thinking I am having problem of cerebrovascular accidents so please tell me what I have to do about this.
I have severe headache even I can't work properly with a peace of mind...24 hrs I have headache.. I can't lead my personal life properly... is there any remedy to overcome from migraine...?
Migraine problem since 3 years. I think its due to some food stuff like biscuits and food made from maida. Mostly pain occurs on right side of head . How can it be cured ? Can't take any medicine because I am breastfed mom .
My father is suffering from Parkinson's disease, still not so big change in my fathers conditions, my father showed to doctor, he's neurosurgeon doctor, my father is taking treatment from 5 years ago, when he takes medicine, he normal and quite healthy little but when medicine nearly finished or finished he feel nervous and totally depress, and always something in mind about medicine or mind not work properly, so pls anybody help me to save my father's life for future, now my father he's taking medicine are as follows 1-parkitidin 100 2-entacom plus 150 3-ropark 0.5 4-syndopa CR 250 All these medicines my father took thrice per day, Just syndopa, he takes in night one medicine before sleep, and else all that 3 medicine 3 times.
I am a sugar patient last one year but sugar is normal. I am suffering from last 10 years foot burns. Please advise good medicine
Respected doctors .I want to ask about epilepsy .what is this? What are the symptoms? How we should cure it? I am fed up totally. My problem is that ,when I don't get proper sleep, my eyes get blink, my mind is not conscious and much more .it effects my study .I can't study properly. please tell me doctor.
My father age is 75 year. And his legs not working since 20 days. I have consulted a Neurophysiological doctor so he ask me my father is not well in Future. My father's reports CONCLUSION: This Neurophysiological study (Nerve conduction study) is grossly abnormal. There are evidences of distal and proximal small and large fibre, predominantly axonal demyelinating. Sensory or polyneuropathy involving lower limbs. Further extensive study may be required to see spread of the disease in upper limbs. Please sir suggested me it's very serious problem.
Sir I am suffering from migraine pain about 2 years please tell me that how can I relive from this pain?
My age is 21, Im having a problem of handshaking my hands r shaking little bit. So can I get some natural treatment or natural foods to stop this. Please help me.
My wife is suffering from Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis since last 13 years Please inform any ayurvedic medicine for this.
I am 36 years old my problem is my right hand is shivering When I am drinking water when I am writing any this problem is since 20years.
My dad is suffering from blood clot on his left brain and his right arm and right leg is losing strength. Doctor said that he might need an operation for that. So how much a Neurosurgery cost in India?
Migraine is a treatable disease or not. Suggest some curable ideas related to migraine. How it affects daily routine and long term relationship and behavior and study related for competitive exams.
He survive with febrile seizure But he have fit only for a little time 1 or 2 min Now his fever 100 to 102 not reduce We give him Ibugesic, frozen tab for fit and use nasal spray when have fit.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS