Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vikash DixitYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 29 years old I am suffering from panic disorder said by psychiatrist complain of palpitations shortness of breath chest tightness all report that I have done and it's normal echo suggest MVP but it's not dangerous said by doctor but now question is that last 2 month whenever I visited to psychiatry at that time my blood pressure has around systolic 144/140 and diastolic 90 now I am afraid about this what going on and feel fear about this frequently n whenever I am busy with my life at that time I don't have any complain but when I get free all symptoms show on my body now tell me anxiety cause my blood pressure or blood pressure cause my anxiety please sir help me to come out from this stage n tell me that which doctor I have to consult first cardiologist or psychiatrist? Psychiatrist said that your blood pressure due to panic disorder.
Hello doctor I just want to ask a car simple but very serious question that I m in 12 class and I m unable to concentrate, and as you know in 12claas we should concentrate the more so please help me by giving me the very fruitful suggestions. Please do help me, give a valuable suggestion. Thanks a lot.
Hi. My friend recently spoke very low about me which has hurt me a lot. I didn't expect this from him since I trusted him a lot. This particular incident broke me to the core will I ever get out of it?
I have some problems like head act, body pain, fever in lower range and lesseness, wath is this problems and give me tips for better health Thank Dr's My self M. Ahmed Basha From kurnool AP.
For the past 4-5 years, I have been suffering from paraphilia, in last 2 years only I released it was a disorder and captured me, which caused social anxiety, lack of concentration ,guilt while talking to women, I need help ,more than counselling is der any pill or drugs the reduce the sexual excitation in me?
I have depression initial stage and my mind. Is always try to suicide And quiting my life And I am unable to understand normal Problem and I just want to live life And I want to be a successful person I don't want to die Help me!
Sir/madam I have a bad habit of smoke weed how can I quit to smoke weed please suggest some tips. And their have a some medicine to quit this habit?
I have fever over three days and also have body pain and head ache I took some paracetamol but didn't reduced platelet count was 1 lakh. Is it dengue fever? What are the signs and symptoms and treatment measures,
My friend Alam, having depression problem, when he sits alone he thinks a lot, and many times feels uncomfortable, scary. He doesn't feel enthusiastic much in any work. The daily routine is same. Also he doesn't talk much at home. So please suggest what to do.
Hi sir, I am 34 years old male. I have 8 years of married life. I am a sexually active person. But now I don't want sex in remaining life. So, how I kill my sexual desires. This is very important act required in my life to go to strong relationship with my wife. I mentally disturbed lot. So please prescribe any medicines to kill sex desires. Please, please plz please Any home, ayurveda, engish medicines.
I got irritated and getting angry on others whole day and night .suffering from stress, mental tension. I can not sleep. A severe forehead pain. What to do?
I get angry easily n get frustrated n some time I feel alone as if no one wants me and no one wants me. I can not express my feelings.
Hey doc my problem is that my father expire in 2013 but now days I feel very low and depressed sometime I get head pain on one side sometimes left side sometime right side mood swings happened alot feel like am die from inside I don't know what happing with me and am not living with my family anymore because of some family problem.
Most of us have faced the feeling of being weighed down by life's harsh realities and have been sad or low for a long while. It is very common to be upset for some time and most people recover from this feeling and start smiling again in a short span of time. But, if you or any of your loved ones are almost always very sad and this spirit is affecting your daily life considerably, then chances are you might be undergoing a phase of depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether you are struggling with depression.
- Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life - You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression.
- Sudden variation in weight or appetite - If you suddenly find that you've lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression.
- A significant change in sleeping patterns - If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
- Feeling of guilt without any particular reason - If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
- Anger or irritated mood - Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression.
- Displaying an uninteresting behaviour towards regular activities - If you no longer feel pleasure in pursuing your favourite activities or things from daily life like hobbies; socialising doesn't interest you anymore then it can be a warning sign for you. In such cases, you can consult a psychiatrist to get treatment for depression.