Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas PawanarkarYour feedback matters!
I get itchy rashes on forearms every now and then. Usually it happens when I am worried or stressed. I used clobestol ointment on it but since its steroidal I avoid using it much. What can be the reason fir these rashes and the right treatment to cure them?
I am a female of age 42 years. I have two children and am not diabetic.I am losing hair rapidly. I have a slight hormonal imbalance and take 50 mcg of Thyronorm everyday. I am afraid that pretty soon I may go bald. Please advice.
I am 21 year old and I have skin problem my skin get so much itching and get blackness what should I do to cure it and doctor told this is tinea corporis is there and homeopathy remedies to cure it.
I am losing hair quickly aand have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
My skin in summers get very tanned, and my complexion become darker day by day. Pls give me a solution for my problem, what should I do for my skin?
Sir I had a lot of pimples on my face every year when winter starts also pimples starts growing on my face due to cold what should I do.
Hi im 21 now. I do not drink and smoke bt my lips are black. Please tell me how to make it pink with chemicals.
I have pimples marks on my face and I have tried many things. But it didn't gone. So suggest me something with which I can get rid from marks.
My age is 21 male At my forehead there are small pimples not popping how can I remove it naturally? Any remedies?
I am 24 years old and I have a flat mole on my face. I wanted to remove it. I do not want to have a surgery because its down next to eyes. Please suggest me some good home remedies.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?