Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VikasYour feedback matters!
I suffer from severe pain on my foot (right or left) occasionally thus making me completely immovable for 2-3 days. I have high blood uric acid and local doctor has diagnosed this problem as gout (from uric acid). The medicines prescribed are - 1) Cap. Indocap SR, 1 CAP ODPC x 7 days 2) Tab. Zempred 8, 1 Tab. BDPC x 7 days 3) Tab. Zyloric 300, 1 Tab. ODPC x 10 days 4) Cap. Pantop 40, 1 Cap. ODAC x 7 days And has asked for Tests of Blood for Uric acid, TD, DC, ESR, Hb% and RA Factor. What should else I do to overcome and avoid this type of situation in future. Please help...
I am 32 years old male. I have back pain for 2 months now. What should I do? The pain is the the lower back region below the abdomen.
Having back pain tooo much and the diet of mine is increasing day by day please help me to curb this problem.
My right leg pains allot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
I am suffering from planter fascia and severe pain in my both heals I have taken so many suggestions from different orthopedics but there is no relief I am suffering with this since last 2 years If you have any suggestions remedies
I m 19 years old. I want to increase my stamina. How to increase stamina. And I have back pain problem since 2 years I consult many doctor but I can't relif from back pain please help me.
I have leg knee problem last 2.5 years, because I fall down while bike riding, so please give the solution best.
Hi, I have swelling in legs from past 10 days I don't have any pain but the swelling made my legs fluffy. Is this thing should I need to take serious? Or can I ignore it?
I'm 28 years old female I have 16 month baby boy my baby was done by caesarian and also premature bay after that some times my leg knee occur pain so much only left leg I ate so much medicine pls tel me now what should I do my pain is not regularly but some times so much .
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone joints, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA: The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time.
In most people with OA, the options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction.
However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling ,and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones.
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better.
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.