Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas KumarYour feedback matters!
During lavatory (dry cough) it pains me in the right below the lungs since 5 days. I had kidney stone past 1 year but was drained before. I smoke 7 cigarettes a day, Age 21 Male.
How to show my report. As desired USG KUBP report is as under As per report -Right Kidney- normal. Left Kidney - normal in size and shape and echotexture - No evidence of any calculous or hydronephrosis is seen. Urine bladder is seen in distended state. No evidence of calculous or mass lesion is seen. Pre-void urine volume- 262cc Significant post void residual urine volume-48cc Prostate is normal in size (25X40X26mm) Volume (14cc) and attenuation. No diffuse or focal Opinion- Ultrasound KUB reveals significant post void residual urine. Advise - clinically correlation. Some time when there is pressure for long time I feel this as in this case. If I go without too much pressure then in one or two time I feel relief by passing urine in drops also.
My liver is mild enlarge with moderately and diffusers increased echogenecity without any focal lesion. Renal caliectasis with 28ml of post void residual urine. Mild hepatomegaly with moderate splenomegaly. Is any major problems, what should I do?
I am 21years of age and I am suffering with stone problem from last 2 months. I have used medicines but it didn't effected that well. So what should I do now?
I am having frequent urination and feel thirst after urination. I can't tolerate hunger. My body starts shivering when hungry. I do breakfast at 10 am and after that I start feeling a bit lazy. I take lunch at 2: 30 pm and from that time till 8 pm I urinate about 7-8 times and start feeling weak by the evening. After every urination I feel thirst and I have to drink some water. Also my eyes start paining a bit by the evening. I got my blood test and urine test done empty stomach for sugar and the report was normal. please help.
I m prostate patient since 2010.Taken flotral D combo for 2 years .After 2 year (since) i m taking floatral 10 plain.One tab faily at night. PleaseTell me.Is it enough to avoid any complication in future?
Hello doctor what is fissures and how it will effect and what should do to avoid this fissures, from past 20 days I am suffering from this please help me in this,
I have one more stone in my right kidney one of them is 24 mm & left kidney have one stone 10 mm. Give me some suggestion.
I saw few drops of blood in urine at last doctor advice me whole abdomen especially kvb what is this.
My daughter is 5.7 years old but still she pee on the bed at night. I have scolded her for that but she didn't stopped yet what can I do to teach her to get up in night. Everyday I get her up by 1 in night to go to wash room. The day I for get by her own.
I'm 22 years old and I have a severe pain on the time of urination and it is in yellow color and now my face started to be bulgy I have this face bulging problem before and the doctors said that it is lack of antioxidants and said to take foods containing antioxidants is this danger or should I hurry to any doctor.
Hello, I am preganant, in 5 month scanning following impression appeared: bulky & echogenic foetal left kidney with multiple small cysts within. Mild pelviectasia of foetal right kidney. Do that time I have to take any precautions. My doctor told me that I have to do nothing for that. After delivery, you have to do scanning of baby's kidney. Is it ok or I have to take any precautions for that? please advice.
I am 37 years old male and I am having piles problem even I followed veg high fibre diet drinking sufficient water still problem recurring frequently also treated for anal fissure in 2012 and again suffering fissure at same place again now. Please suggest.
I am 20 years old, I was having 4mm kidney stones, I have taken treatment and kidney stones are vanished. But iam having frequent urinating problem and small irritation in urethra since a year suggest me what's the problem.
One single kidney in place of two is a scenario which is often termed as solitary kidney.
Who has a solitary kidney?
- Their body functions normally and are generally not unhealthy. This is also known as renal agenesis.
- In some cases, people are born with two kidneys with just one of them healthy and fully functional. The other one does not function fully or partially. This condition is known as kidney dysplasia.
- A person who had to undergo a kidney removal surgery (nephrectomy); such a surgery is conducted when a person has an infected kidney or diseased, malfunctioning/cancerous growths on the kidney.
- A person who has donated a kidney to someone who required kidney transplantation.
What potential health risks does a person with a solitary kidney have?
- Normally, a person born with a single kidney does not have any such potential health risks. They are generally healthy and lead normal lives.
- Later in life, there may or may not be slight loss or degradation in the functioning of the kidney.
- The life span of a person with a single kidney is normal. There is no apparent effect on the mortality rates.
What kind of special diet must a person with a single kidney follow?
- There is no need of any such special diet for a person with a single kidney.
- Normal healthy balanced diet with all the essential nutrients should suffice.
- You must be careful about your animal protein intake and calcium supplements.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water to remain hydrated all day and prevent the urine from turning acidic.
- Controlled consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a must. It is also important to reduce the consumption of aerated drinks.
Exercises and Physical activities for a person with a single kidney:
- A person with a solitary kidney can function like any other normal individual.
- You may also participate in sports. However, you must take enough precaution to prevent injuries to your kidney. Proper padding and protection around your lower abdominal region and back is of utmost necessity.
- You can hit the gym, run a marathon and nothing is impossible for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Urinary tract infection is very common. Mostly women are effected by this. This is caused by bacterial infection, stone in urinary tract, lack of water, poor hygiene, bad eating habits. According to ayurveda, due to all these reasons vat pitta and kuff become imbalanced and caused problem. But increase pitta in our body is the main cause in our country. When we drink less water, pitta accumulate in our body and cause so many problems and uti is the commonest.
How ayurveda works?
Ayurveda have so many herbs which can excreat pitta from our body threw urine and can neutralise remaining pitta and leave no chance to reoccurrence the infection. Ayurveda is the safest and most effective pathy. No side effects, no reoccurrence, best results.