Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Badhe
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas BadheYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I have addicted in masturbating for last three years so I couldn't satisfy my wife. Do you have any solution or treatment to me sir? I am waiting for your valuable reply. Thank you.
Sir, At present I have some problem is suddenly bleeding through piles with out any pain. Please give some medicine of Homeopath or Bio chemic.
Am newly married and next week planning my honeymoon. But my wife period time is on the same days. We can't postpone our honeymoon days because of work. So what should I do. She told me that she can have tablet's which will postpone period, is that safe, I can enjoy sex while having tablets. Please help me. She is healthy and didn't consume any kind of medicines for last one month.
I want to reduce my weight from 115 kg to 76 kg. I am aged 39, male. 178 cm height. I reduced my weight from 103 kg to 65 kg previously by diet and walking 7 years before. But gradually regained weight.
I am 53 years. of age. Right from now, 4 years back, I undergone Angiogram (for coronary Artery Blocks in my heart). But didn't do any operation or fix any stent in my heart. But, thereafter, I feel better and pass my daily life in a nice way. I had stopped my regular habit of smoking since then I was severely suffered from High BP. Now, I do regularly simple exercises with walking and often checking my BP. But I couldn't feel better when I try for intercourse with my partner (due to premature ejaculation). Can I use EMLA Creams or GELS, spray like OR try for any pills? Kindly suggest/advise.
Keeping the blood sugar level within the accepted level can be a challenging at times. This is because the blood sugar is affected by a range of factors including lifestyle factors. Here is a brief roadmap to manage diabetes by following simple lifestyle changes:
Healthy eating is an art. It is one of the cornerstones of healthy living with or without high blood sugar. People suffering from blood sugar has more reasons to be specific about food to keep the blood sugar level under control.
- Portion size and carbohydrate counting: Carbohydrates play a key role in managing diabetes. It is, therefore, necessary to keep a close count of carbohydrates. People consuming insulin need to be more careful in this regard. One good way to ensure that carbohydrates consumption is under control is to ensure that the portion size is controlled.
- A balanced meal: A good meal should be a mixture of fruits, proteins, fats, starches, and vegetables. Few carbohydrates such as those found in vegetables, starch and whole grains serve a diabetic person better.
- Track your medication and meal: Too little consumption of food can lead to a sharp fall in blood sugar level. Too much food, on the other hand, can lead to high blood sugar. It makes sense to maintain a balance between food and medication.
Physical activity goes a long way in managing blood sugar level. Regular exercise consumes sugar in the form of energy and helps to maintain diabetes. Daily exercise along with certain household chores such as gardening can help to maintain diabetes:
- Make an exercise plan: It makes sense to consult the doctor or a healthcare professional before starting to exercise. Depending on the level of blood sugar, an exercise plan should be chosen. One should maintain a minimum of half an hour exercise schedule daily.
- Be prepared: Sudden change in lifestyle such as starting an exercise regimen can take a toll on the body. It is therefore advised that a person prepares himself by taking short snacks before starting to exercise. Staying hydrated is another crucial thing. Checking the blood sugar level before and after working out is a good habit.
Stress plays the devil in shooting up the blood sugar level. It becomes extremely difficult to manage diabetes with stress. Here is a list of important things to stay away from stress:
- Find a pattern: Logging stress within a scale of 1 to 10 can help to find a pattern. If the blood sugar levels are found to be high under stressful days, a person would know what should be skipped to cut down stress.
- Get help: Getting professional help to cut down stress is a good idea. Consulting a psychiatrist/psychologist can prove to be helpful in cutting down stress. Once the stress levels are down, blood sugar level automatically comes down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.