Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
" well differentiated oral squamous Cell Carcinoma" as stated it is an early staged cancer that needs attention. I would like to ask a few Qs which go unanswered by the docs in hospitals. Is it a mandate to go for the surgery or it is subject to the CT scan reports and blood reports. Second- I need a second opinion and detailed discussion to understand the procedures. Who can help. Would like to consult a surgical oncologist.
My father is 58years old and his prostate is enlarged to 37x36x42mm in measurement and volume in 30 ml. Can it be compressed with medication such as Dutasteride and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride? Will it reduce his pain in urinating? Or surgery is the only solution? Is there any risk of it turning into prostate cancer? Will surgery solve his problem? Thanks.
I am 64 years old male and is tobacco addict. What tests I should go for to rule out any malignant development of cancer.
What are the side effects of radiotherapy (IMRT) in prostate cancer? And how to do basic management after radiotherapy.
Upper lateral portion of my breast is paining. I can feel it While walking fast, climbing down steps etc. There are two more days for ma exact period date. This pain started three days back. Please help.
If you use these three ingredients every day, almost certainly there is no possibility of getting any kind of tumor.
The recipe is as follows:
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric with half a teaspoon of olive oil. In doing so, add a pinch of higher fresh black pepper. Mix these three ingredients in a cup.
You can consume this mixture as an addition in a variety of dishes, soups and salads. Just make sure that if you use them in cooked dishes, that these ingredients do not cook too much, it is best to add them to the very end.
If you drink them as the recipe states above, mix with a little water.
But what exactly prevents cancer and cancer spread?
All knowledge lies in turmeric. Turmeric is a spice in the form of a yellow powder, which is one of the components of curry.
Its anti-inflammatory abilities are incredibly powerful.
There is no other natural ingredient in the world that is more effective in reducing inflammation in the body.
Recent studies have revealed that turmeric prevents many types of cancer, such as colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, brain cancer.
Turmeric has only one flaw, which is that turmeric is difficult to degrade in the digestive tract.
Therefore, the ideal combination for the treatment and prevention of cancer is turmeric with pepper and ginger.
Pepper, according to research increases the efficiency of turmeric for up to 200 percent. In order to successfully prevent cancer and destroy cancer cells, this mixture should be used every day on many occasions.
Use it as often as it has no side effects.
Do pcod patients will have cancer in future? One of my doctor friend told me this Nd now I'm scared cuz I have pcod and homeopathy treatment le rahi hu. please let me know. I was not taking pcod sersly. But now I'm like I'll do exercise and ol Thyroid bhi hai muje.
I am a male of 61 yrs. My prostate is enlarged a little and about 40 cc urine is retained in the ultrasound. I have to go to urinate about 3 times at night. I also have uric acid in the range of 7 to 10 for which I take Febuget 40. Because of high uric acid I have joint pains in the knee and ankles. My libido has also reduced significantly. I am a by pass patient and am on blood pressure medication and Clopitab A 75. Any help in homeopathy?
I friend have overy cancer then right overy was removed whether she will affect by cancer again then can she able to carry the child in stomach. In one overy there will be the opportunity to born the baby.
Cervical cancer is a type of cancer which emerges from the cervix. It occurs due to the abnormal growth of cells in the cervix (lower part of the uterus) of the female reproductive system. Cervical cancer is the most common type of cancer found in women, worldwide, and can be treated with successful results, if discovered at an initial stage.
This type of cancer can be caused by multiple factors, some of which are:
1. Human papillomavirus - One of the major causes of cervical cancer is the human papillomavirus (HPV). There are more than 100 types of HPV. During sexual intercourse, a minimum of 40 types of HPV are passed, out of which 15 of them are high risks for cervical cancer, including types 16 and 18. 7 out of 10 women, who suffer from cervical cancer, are infected by types 16 and 18.
However, most women, who are sexually active, will come under the influence of at least one type of HPV in their lifetime, without any kind of harm caused to them.
2. Smoking - Smoking increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. It helps in the development of HPV, which is a major cause of this type of cancer. If a woman is already HPV-positive, smoking increases the probability of being diagnosed with cervical cancer by leaps and bounds.
3. Oral contraceptives - Research shows that taking contraceptive pills increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. Women who've been on contraceptive pills for over 5 years are twice as more prone to being diagnosed with cervical cancer than those who are not on the pill. But as soon as you stop the intake of pills, the increased risk of cancer drops immediately.
4. Multiple pregnancies - Having multiple pregnancies is linked with increased risk of cervical cancer. Having seven or more pregnancies increases the risk of this type of cancer in those women who are already influenced by HPV by four times. And those who have had one or two full-term pregnancies, also under the influence of HPV have two to three times the risk of being diagnosed with this illness.
Knowing about the symptoms of cervical cancer can help in the early diagnosis of this disease. However, in the early stages of the disease, there are no such noticeable symptoms. Although these signs can help you understand if you've got cervical cancer:
1. Abnormal vaginal bleeding, i.e. bleeding after sexual intercourse or after menopause
2. Longer period cycles
3. Bleeding after douching
Symptoms in the advanced stages of the illness are:
1. Loss of weight
2. Back pain
3. Leg pain
5. Swelling of legs
7. Pelvic pain
8. Leakage of urine/feces from vagina
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.