Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijishYour feedback matters!
Dr. mam I had confirmed my pregnancy this is my 1st month of pregnancy mam can I have sex during pregnancy and if yes till how many months I can have sex during pregnancy plz mam help it by clarifying my doubt.
Hello periods miss hone ke kitne din baad pregnancy check karni chahiye actually mere periods regular hote hai first time I missed my periods.
I and my partner have sex with protection but I think she is pregnant and we don't want child now. What should i do for this?
I had a abortion a year ago and the report was normal after that but now i'm trying to get pregnant but failed what to do?
Why there is irregular periods I have tried many medicines by yet after 2 or 3 months I have irregular periods help me?
Consult a physiotherapist if you have experienced a fall recently and the discomfort caused due to it has not subsided.
I had dry sex with my girlfriend. I didn't penetrate inside her ,in fact I didn't even ejaculate but my precum touches her private part. After 6-7 days her period was started normally. But after 1.5 days it was stopped. She said she had experienced this short term period before. But we scared. Can precum makes her pregnant? Please answer fast. Thanks.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.