Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijishYour feedback matters!
I have been trying to conceive my second baby from d past three months with timely sex but have not succeeded wat do I do.
After having sex with her husband she takes contraceptive pill after 12 hours and after she has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop her periods not come till Delay of 7 days is it a sign of pregnancy does she is pregnant.
After three times unprotected sex with gf I gave unwanted 72 after each intercourse it happens thrice in a weak. Whether it's a max" dose for her or she will get pregnant. Or chance of pregnancy.
He had sex with his gf last month just two days before she got her periods last month. She had her last periods for about 8 days with heavy flow although he had protected sex with her and now its been exactly one month after her last periods she has not yet got her periods my friend and his gf both are worried a lot. I Just wanted to ask that is there a chance of her conceiving?
My periods are not on regular basis or in monthly periods. It takes more than 1 month. What should I do?
Mam. I had an unprotected sex 1st time with my feonce on 13th march and 25th march is my mensuration date. My period is not start yet. I took many times urine test which shows negative and I also test serum beta hcg. It also shows negative. What I do please help my period is not yet starts please what I do. Ultrasound karalu ya ni.
Mai 24 ki married lady hu. Mujhe ye puchna hai ki kya roz sex karna theek hota hai health k liye ya koe problem ho sakti hai?
I had a 'c section delivery, now I wanted to have normal delivery is it possible there is a difference of 5 years from the first delivery & it was a horizontal cut in my first delivery. Can I have normal delivery for the second time.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD from last two yrs. I have hair fall issues, weight gain, irregular periods and Hypothyroid symptoms. I have prescribed thyroxine 50 mcg for thyroid related problems. I have been suffered from Depression for more than six years. I have sleeping disorder also and anxiety symptoms. And for major issues of PCOD, Can you suggest any medicines for me. Thank u.
Swine flu is the commonly used word for H1N1 influenza virus infection. It is a relatively newer strain of the influenza virus, and is so called because it was originally discovered in people who were in direct contact with pigs. This is not necessarily the case now. Also, one should note that despite the name, it does not spread by eating pork or bacon or ham.
It is very contagious and spreads from person to person very rapidly. Swine flu was big news in 2009 when it was declared a pandemic an is in news again as a number of people have succumb to death in 2017 because of it.
Mechanism of spread: When a person with flu sneezes or coughs, the virus is released into the air, and when another person breathes the virus, they get the disease. It could also be through surfaces like doors or restroom handles which were handled by the infected person. The symptoms take about 7 days to develop, and could be quicker and severe in people with weak immune system
Symptoms: Swine flu resembles the regular flu with generic symptoms including:
Testing: A swab test can be done but is not required in all people, except the below
- Extremely young or old people
- People with known weakened immunity
- People with debilitating medical conditions (chronic lung or liver disease, severe diabetes, nervous disorders, etc.)
- People in nursing or assisted living
- When swine flu is detected, one of the following medications is usually given – osteltavimir, peramivir, or zanamivir. The results are best when given in the first 48 hours.
- Antibiotics are not effective as it is a viral disease.
- Cold and fever medications are given for symptomatic relief
- Aspirin should be avoided
Prevention: When there is a high incidence of swine flu in your surroundings, do the following:
- If you are affected, stay indoors to avoid spreading the disease
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Contain coughs and sneezes with a kerchief or a tissue so that virus spread is limited
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth with likely infected hands
- Keep elderly, pregnant, asthmatics, and young people away from the infected person. They have lower immunity and can contract the infection much faster
- If you are infected, limit your movement in the household and try to stay put in one place
- Caretaking preferably should be done by one person to limit exposure among all the members in the family. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.