Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya PatilYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my diabetes. The interior of the Oasis Skincare Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The overall atmosphere in the Oasis Clinic is very soothing. She is one of the best physicians in city. The best thing about DR. Vijaya Patil is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel any problem and call her, and Vijaya Patil still takes my call in case of any emergency.
I was very sad because I had a very dark skin because of which I was not confident at all.drVijaya Patil is really like god send person. she finished my problem completley.Hygiene is very important, and I must say that Oasis Skincare Cosmetology in Mumbai was extremely clean.It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.Thanks to herI am much better now.
In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my acidity problem, but dr Vijaya Patil has helped me immensely.One of my cousin's referred to her clinic at Oasis Skincare Cosmetology & Laser Multi-Specialty Clinic in Mumbai. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. SHe gave me a great treatment.
dr Vijaya Patil is a very nice and experienced doctor. Overnite my problem of acne aggravated and I had to take and emergency treatment from her. She was so calm and also helped me be calm. During the complete treatment program she always supported and motivated me. She can be consulted at Oasis Skincare Cosmetology & Laser Multi-Specialty Clinic in Mumbai.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my Dark circles.drVijaya patil is one of the best physicians in city.I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. The overall outlook of the Oasis Skincare Cosmetology & Laser clinic in Mumbai was very nice.The dark circles treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion. After consulting Dr Vijaya, I did not lose hope of getting skin whitening treatment. He ensures that he listens to his patients. I am really grateful as his skin whitening treatment has give me a ray of hope. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat the cases.
I consulted a number of specialists for myskin health but the way Dr Vijaya treated me was the best. I had lost hope, but the skin health treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence .He has expert knowledge in this field. He prescribed few medicines and a diet chart which was quite beneficial for me.
I searched Dr Vijaya Patil online and saw her reviews. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Vijaya Patil is quite knowledgeable in the field of cosmetic. For m hairloss , he recommended hair transplant which benefitted me to great extent. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Patil to be very helpful. I.bought kojivit today.Now let see about the result
Pratap Keshari Pal
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Patil to be helped me improve my health. Thanks for ur valuable opinion
It was great experience as lot of my doubts got cleared. Looking forward to start my treatment session from next week
Dr. Vijaya Patil provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you soooooooooo much mam.....you give mee a clarity
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Patil to be knowledgeable. Nice suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Patil to be very helpful. Thank you :)
Fat and cellulite though are different forms of the fat cells must be eliminated from the body when in excess so that you can lead a better and healthier life. While removal of deep tissue fat which resides underneath skin is possible with many therapies, the cellulite which resides loosely adhered to the skin just under it, is stubborn and tough to remove. That is why effective treatment methods like Endermology have been brought into practice since the 1980s which helps in weight loss as well as inch loss. This is the first cellulite and fat loss treatment, which has been approved by the FDA too.
This is a non invasive treatment, and is a painless and permanent solution against cellulite wherein no scarring or surgery is done. To prepare the body for the treatment, one must follow the below 5 methods, which will let the effect of the weight loss/fat loss treatment to be more visible and faster.
- Get cellulite treatment: The cellulite removal endermologic treatment is a special treatment, which is done with the help of two rollers and a vacuum suction machine. The rollers roll or knead the skin and create a suction force in the loose skin superficially. This makes the fat cells in the body under the skin, release the cellulite which is very effective for belly weight loss. The warmth from the treatment initiates lymphatic flow, and good blood circulation in the body, thus increasing fat metabolism.
- Maintain regularity of treatment: The treatment has a schedule, and the best results are obtained only when you maintain regularity. You cannot skip the sessions. 14-28 weight loss/fat loss sessions are required initially within 1-2 weeks. This has to be done as suggested by the health and treatment expert. From the 6th session onwards, fat loss results will start to get visible gradually.
- Stay hydrated for the treatment: It's a mandate that you keep hydration levels in the body optimum to receive full benefits from the Endermology treatment. Ideally, 5 cups of water intake is must before you start a session.
- HIFU Treatment- the next level: High-Intensity Focalized Ultrasound is the next level of treatment, wherein the ultrasound waves are targeted on the skin areas at thighs, abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, etc., which contain cellulite. This ruptures the deep-laid fat cells, and then the fat is induced to get drained through the lymphatic system further enhancing the weight loss.
- Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet: A healthy lifestyle with no liquor and smoking, no late nights or drug abuse, and no stress, etc. is needed. Diet has to be a low calorie, balanced diet, and all junk and oily food filled with unsaturated fats must be avoided. Light exercises or moderate to heavy as per the capacity of the body must be encouraged to see the effects of Endermology to become permanent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.
Are you planning on undertaking a botox treatment? Botox is a drug which is made from a neurotoxin. This is produced by the bacteria called Clostridium botulinum. Botox is used for medical purposes, commonly for treating muscular conditions. It is also used for cosmetic procedures, which help in removing wrinkles. This process is carried out by paralyzing the facial muscles temporarily. Botulinum toxin is also sold commercially under certain names.
Medical and Cosmetic Uses-
Botox is most commonly used as a treatment procedure for reducing the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles in middle-aged adults. It is also used for medical purposes, for the treatment of conditions such as eye squints, excessive sweating, leaky bladders and migraines. Botox is used for treating more than 20 medical conditions.
How Does Botox Work?
Botox or botulinum toxin is a very poisonous substance, and a single gram of it is capable of killing more than one million people. It is considered to be an effective therapeutic protein when used in ideal dosage, and frequency. It is used in several medical procedures and treatment therapies.
How is Botox Procedure Undertaken?
Botulinum toxin is administered by diluting the power in saline. It is injected directly into your neuro-muscular tissue. A duration of 24 to 72 hours is required for it to take effect. This time reflects the time required for disruption of the normal synaptosomal process of the body. It may take over five days for experiencing the full effects of botox. Botox must not be used in women who are pregnant or lactating, or by people having a previous allergic reaction to it.
Risk and Side-Effects:
Injections which contain botox are usually well tolerated. They have several side effects as well.
In some cases, a person may have a genetic predisposition which causes a mild, transient and unusual response to Botox. Some people who are receiving botox type A injections may develop antibodies to the toxins, which may make the treatment ineffective. In people who are using botox type B for cervical dystonia, antibody development may occur.
Along with the effects intended, botulinum toxin may lead to several other undesirable effects. They may include conditions such as transient numbness, headaches, malaise, mild cases of nausea, mild pain, local edema and erythema on the site of injection.
Drooping or temporary upper lid and brow ptosis are also indicated.
Among the two types of botox treatments, the results from abobotulinum toxin A is considered to be more effective than onabotulinum toxin A treatment. Better results are experienced when the muscles are contracted instead of being at rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.