Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ZopeYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am suffering from cold 5 days and also suffered from fever. What kind of precautions? Please help me.
She has got monthly period earlier and the amount of liquid came out was little less than previous month So please tell me the reason and suggest the method to cure it. She is unmarried.
Sir I am ravi, I am 32 years old. Sir I do masturbation daly but last one month do not masturbation. Sir I am confused for my sex life and premature ejaculation and my penis size length is 4.8 inch. What's sufficient penis length or not if not sufficient length what's I do now fore increased penis length?
I have grade 1 acl injury wich is paining a lot previous doctor was tod fo physio therapy but I am having recurveatem problem because of which I am not able to stand.
Natural acne for pimples. Lots of pimples on my face and pimple marks pls provide me natural or home made medicine.
I am facing yellow colour my teeth. Every day and night I am brushing. Do not know what is the reason behind my teeth colour. Can you please help me.
Yesterday night my mother had hypertension of 160/110 and the next morning it was 120/80. What is the reason for this? Whether sudden rise in blood pressure will affect the health?
Hello doctor, I am 33 year old, unmarried girl, my prblm is - tht my face color jst opposite thn my whole skin tone. Face color going to dull day by day bt color of whole body is whitish n color of face is brown bt why? Wat is da reason behind that, m so worry please suggest me how to improve my skin color tone, I want to fair my color. please plz doctor help me.
My mother, 56 year old is suffering from joint pain in hand, elbow, legs for the last 12 years. She still takes pain killer medicine but no major improvement.
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.