Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ShettyYour feedback matters!
He has severe pain below hip several times. Whenever he gets pain , he used to put dolonex injection. After that he'll get relieved. But he wants a natural remedy for this pain. I kindly request the doctors to give natural medicine for the same.
Severe pain in my right shoulder since 3 days. I had myospzforte tablet and ultracet semi and hot pack. applied omnigel. Not working.
My mom mostly have neck pain which also leads to headache. She does not like taking much medicine so please give me some advice to help my mom.
Since last one year I am suffering severe pain in the left leg. In MRI report it has found herniated disc problem between L5 and S1. Is there any exercise is helpful in this situation. Pls guide.
I am suffering from chest pain back to back. I do not know what to do. Sometimes it gets worse. Give me some advice. What should I do? And what is the medicine for asthma?
I have pain in my ankle & heels, it will be more when get up at morning & start walking it can't easily keep a step is their any medications for this?
I am 44 yrs. I am having severe back pain particularly during morning time when I get up. This had started about 6-7 months before. Sometimes I have pain sometimes not. Can you prescribe a good medicine which can give me relief from back as well as joint pain. Also prescribe a medicine which can boost up my immune system and also sex life.
I am suffering from leg pain. When I run or play or even l walk for few minutes the pain begins. It is very miserable. I am now only 27. Please advise me how to recover this problem.
Actually last 3 day before. I tried to lift big bucket of water . after that incident I am feeling back pain . Not able to seat properly Please help me for that.
Period tym me mujhe hmesa joint pain. Hand n legs pain ki sikayat hoti h. Saath hi kamar aur hips me v bht dard rehta h, me bht pareshaan ho jaati hu. Mera kal night se period start hua h, aur aaj mere haath -paaw me bht dard tha. Especially left hand n leg me. Aur aaj me kisi jruri kaam se mrkt chali gyi thi isi situation me, mujhe bich-bich me bht joro ka dard v uth rha tha pet me. And kamar bhi bht joro ka dard de rha tha khade-khade. Kaafi derr baad achanak se mujhe chakkar sa aane lga, sambhalne ka bht kosis kiya mene. Chair pr v baith gyi sar pakad kr apne. Pr mere aankh k saamne sb ghum rha tha, n aankh bhaari lgne lga tha, fir bht muskil se mujhe pakad kr ek shop pr baithaya gya, aur paani pilaaya gya, phir mene head down kr liya thode derr k liye, n fan k hawa k niche thoda relax lga, uske baad mujhe nimbu -paani pilaaya gya dhire-dhire, tb ja kr me bht derr baad relax ho payi. Pr 1 ghante baad v me chal paane me utna comfortable nhi hui thi. Infact avi me leti hui hu, pr avi v mera sarr ajeeb sa lg rha h, n aankhe bhaari si lag rhi h, period tym me mujhe asa pehli baar hua h, infact normally v itna jyada asa pehli baar hua mujhe, otherwise me aaj tk behos tk nhi hui hu. Wese mujhe BP Low ho jaane ki problem bbhi h. Me 19 saal ki hu. And har month me 3-4 din ek ladke k saath sex v krti hi hu.
My father is having a back pain for more than 2 months. We try all ointments but their is no improvement? Give some yoga tips or what to do to get him fine?
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place.