Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Sharma
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay SharmaYour feedback matters!
My hair fall start since 6 years and my hair is full of dandruff so please help me. What I do then my hair go thick and hair fall less?
Sir mujhe meri pitti ki problem h body m garmi hote hi pure body m pitti ho jati h bhot check kraya but thik nhi hui phle toh cold m hoti thi but ab garmi m bhi hone lg gye bhot badh gye h please help thodi garmi lgte hi ho jati h.
I have a pimples in my head and also getting pain. What is the reason for this. And also I need remedy for this problem.
Hai, I am 21 years old and I have an oily face and blackaids in nose, pimples too. Please give me a suggestion.
I have been facing skin problem like sometimes my skin get redness or sometime it become full of dark spots. I have tried many medicine but of no use.
Hair loses increase. How to stop it. I m 20years old male and I have that problem last 1 month. What should I do.
I have white patches on back of my neck, side of armpit, inner side of elbows where it folds; sometimes it seems light radish and sometimes it seems grey, dry in nature. Light itching occasionally. Constipation problems to me also, can I get help regarding this please.
I have bad cracks in two of my feet for about eight years. I have consulted with so many doctors but there is no result. The cracks are irritating mostly at night. Positions of the cracks area are hard. I have posted this question two days ago. Dr narashimhalu asked me to send a photo of the cracks. So I sent a photo in' my document' file. At present I use halox es and xerina cream. Please give me suggestions.
Hi I am 19 year old male. My face is dark but my body is very fair. What you think how to get all fair skin?
I was a acne patient sometimes back but it got cured by the treatment by the course of isotretinoin salt. Now I am facing a problem of acne and pimples in my scalp/head. They are painful and red in colour and cause serious itching and irritation. Please advise the treatment as its from a bit long time now. Thanks
Skin is slightly oily and have little pores on it. Have to remove pores and wants the skin to be fairer. Provide aa cream name.
Sir. I have problem with my face. Lots of pimples are coming on my face how to stop them. What can I use to stop them?
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.