Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay S MestryYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dandruff please give me a solution to control and safe measures and precautions my hair is gradually becoming more weak and polluted and it's going to fall.
Sir I feel depressed, alone, lack of confidence, most of the time, can I take fludac 20, please advice.
Sir I am 24 year old. Mera mouth full oper nahi ho Raha hai. Me pehele Gurkha kha Raha tha. Lekin Abhi o sab chhod diya hai. Mera mouth pura open nahi hota. Aur me thikha khana aur garam garam khana ya tea nahi kha pata. Pleae sir kuch tablet ya injections batai ye. Plese sir.
I am 25 year old men. I have a question about my skin dryness. I have worst skin ever. My body skin is totally dry. When its winter seasons it becomes more worst. I used several moisturizing products but no use. Dry skin causes cracking all 0my body skin and I am hiding my skin from my friends because of this severe dryness. Almost the skin cracked due to dryness. Please suggest me any remedy to overcome this and retain from cracked skin. Thank you.
I am suffering from tonsils from last 6 years and also I have a fatty liver and liver problem so what should I do and what should I take for that?
I want to start drinking complain which is a health drink they say according to some research its very healthy for height growth and other issues so are those true? Should I start drinking it?
I totally lost my voice my throat is paining and swelled I can not raise my voice so please suggest me medicine.
I want to gain weight but I had tried lots of things but there is no result of anything. I feel very bad so please help me out of this problem.
It feels amazing when your hair not only looks great, but also feels great. Now, great hair doesn’t happen overnight, and you need constant maintenance to keep your hair that way. However, no matter what you do, there are still external factors such as the harmful sun-rays and pollution, and internal factors such as improper nutrition and hormonal imbalances that can lead to under-nourished and lifeless hair. Additionally, salon treatments, hair dyeing or regular blow drying can also harm your hair.
There are certain signs of lifeless and under-nourished hair, such as:
- Breakage prone and brittle hair: Extreme oiliness or dryness, shedding, thinning, etc. are signs of breakage prone or brittle hair. It can be caused by a poor diet and stress, or it could be genetic. Even external factors such as air pollution, salt water or chlorinated water and sun exposure can affect the health of your hair.
- Frizzy hair: Frizzy hair occurs when hair cuticles open up, which causes moisture to seep through the strands, swelling them up. This gradually makes your hair look frizzy and dull. People who have curly hair experience more frizz than people with straight hair.
- Dull hair: Stress, climactic change, styling tools and chemical effects cause dull hair, which doesn’t reflect light, but absorbs it.
- Limp hair: Your lifestyle has a great impact on hair. Incorrect methods of washing hair, harsh chemical treatments, health issues, smoking, stress, etc., make your hair limp and lifeless.
- Rough and dry hair: Hair produces oil to moisturise itself. Dry or rough hair occurs when the oil production is lowered or stopped.
Your scalp and hair sometimes may be suffering from similar problems. A remedial treatment consisting of nourishing oils, vitamins, plant peptides, phytonutrient extracts and minerals is used to rejuvenate your hair, provide adequate nutrition and boost blood circulation in your scalp. A healthy scalp, revitalised hair roots and vigorous hair fibres are the expected results of this treatment.
The treatment will also provide the following benefits:
- Nourishes and energises the hair root to promote denser and fuller hair
- Prevents hair fall through regulation of sebum production
- Prevents premature ageing of the scalp
- Strengthens hair shaft and increases volume to address breakage prone, dull and limp hair
- Causes instant smoothening of hair to make it shine