Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay S MestryYour feedback matters!
Early morning -
Dalchini milk tea wth 2bis
Half n hr later - lemon mint ginger water
Brkfst - pick any - mango shake 250ml with 1piece dry tea lemon cake or suji upma wth sweet lasi or 1aloo non fry tandoori parantha wth namkeen puddina jeera chach (salted mint buttermilk)
12noon- watermelon mint ginger lemon smoothie
Lunch - 1cup boiled rice with pick any - kabuli white chana /black or rajma/sambar or non veg - 1katori only with raita
Evening - lemon mint ginger water and later ajwain milk tea +dry bhel chat
Dinr - pick any - cold coffee with 1scoop vanilla /suji or rice kheer / jaggery (gur) roti wth teaspoon malai/besan milk (sheera) / 1piece donut or dry cake.
Before sleeping - green coffee with half teaspoon honey
Hello sir, I am 51 year old woman feeling cold all the time getting sweaty specially from back also cannot sleep properly. What should i do?
Sir, I feel thirsty and urge for eating sugar. Nausea and vomiting after taking food. Feel tiredness. And urine is yellowish in color. intermittent constipation.
Hello doctor my friend suffer with a problem of bleed in stool. At that time she felt pain and some itching. And also acidity problem. Don't know due to this or not she became fat and increase in stomach and has lines showing fat on skin. Please send me the proper remedy ? thank you.
Hello Doctor, My girlfriend is getting blood in urine. We had sexual intercourse 4 days back and thereafter she had an iPill (Contraceptive. What could be the reasons? Do we need to see a doctor? Thanks.
Hi sir I am severely suffering with hair loss on my head and hair falling since 1 month tell me the reason and how to cure this.
I'm now 21 years old in my stage boys have the beard but im my case there is no a single hair in my face. I take some of the oils and home remedies but no use help me pls.
Your diet plays very important role to cure acne/pimples. There are many other factors also, which are responsible for the growth of acne but the major one is your diet. Treatment of acne by cream, gel or ointment is not enough. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous (fat) glands temporarily. You can cure acne for a lifetime with proper diet and water intake.
Acne is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous (that is fat) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face. Acne is characterized by the presence of blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars.
To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with-
- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (green leafy).
- Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation.
- Take a balanced diet with an alkaline base, which consists of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables.
- Vitamin a, e and b can be used to treat acne.
- Green tea and walnuts help to keep your skin pimple free.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is good for emission of toxin from the body.
- Always try to include low-fat dairy products in your meal. These are a good source of vitamin a.
Some natural remedies to get rid of pimples:-
- Apply hot fomentation to open up skin pores and then rinse skin with cold water.
- Sun and air baths by exposing the whole body to sun and air are highly beneficial.
- A hot Epsom salt bath twice in a week will be highly beneficial in all cases of acne.
- Healing packs made of grated cucumber, oatmeal (cooked), carrot and lemon juice is effective for acne.