Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Pandey
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have severe headache for the past 1 week. I feel very depressed and could not sleep properly. Please guide me.
I am 34 years old female and my USG report shows a well defined left ovarian cystic SOL (size 46. 7 mm x 39. 6 mm approx). No septation or solid components noted within the cyst. Is it serious or required any major treatment. Please suggest what to do as I am getting married within few days.
I am 25 yrs old boy. I recently found out that I have stomach problems due to excessive drinking of alcohic drinks. I want to know what food I should prefer which will help me to accelerate healing process.
My wife is 4 months pregnant. Doctors checked for fetus heart beat. It showed 190 bom. Is it high or normal. Is there any problem if the heartbeat is 190 bom.
Hi, After 10 month of my section delivery I am finding issue with my urination. Sometimes I am unable to control it for a sec also. Some amount leaks if I do so. I have to rush or else I couldn't control it. Some month before I also had urine infection. Should I go for a checkup.
I get rashes regularly in my private parts with white deposits accumulating and than rashes after that using canestran from long but ineffective now.
My hemoglobin reduced automatically in 15-15 days and I suffering from throat problem like something stuck in my throat it is sign of blood cancer?
I think I'm addicted to watching porn/jerking off. I feel I need to jerk off everyday. I don't know what to do about this.
Which baby doesn't spit up their food! This is usually not a reason to worry, but if this spitting up is chronic and is accompanied by other symptoms it is known as Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD. Severe GERD can cause weight loss and breathing problems and thus, should not be ignored.
Reflux occurs when food is pushed out of the stomach and back up the esophagus. This is usually because the digestive system in babies is not yet fully developed. Vomiting often during the day is one of the most common symptoms of GERD. Other symptoms include:
- A persistent cough
- Choking or gagging while eating
- Refusing to eat
- Crying while feeding
- Pain in the stomach
Most cases of GERD can be diagnosed by its symptoms and a look at the baby's medical history. In some cases, additional tests may be required, such as:
- Barium swallow: The child is given a chalky substance to drink. This highlights the esophagus, stomach and upper part of the small intestines in a special X-ray. It is used to check if there are any blockages in the digestive system.
- pH probe: A long, thin tube with a probe at one end is put down the child's throat. This is kept in the esophagus for 24 hours. The probe measures the levels of acidity in the stomach. This test is usually done when the child complains of breathing problems along with reflux.
- Upper GI endoscopy: Here the doctor puts a thin, flexible tube down the child's throat. At one end of the tube is a camera that allows the doctor to look into the esophagus, stomach and small intestine.
- Gastric emptying study: One of the causes of reflux is the slow emptying of the stomach. To check this, the doctor will mix a radioactive chemical with the baby's milk that allows a special camera to follow its path down the digestive system.
In most cases, GERD can be treated by making a few lifestyle changes. Some of these are:
- Raise the head of the baby's crib
- After feeding the baby, do not let him lie down, but hold him upright for half an hour or so.
- Change his feeding schedule
- Ask your doctor if you can try giving him solid food. Else, check if you can thicken his feed with cereal.
- Make the baby burp after feeding
Most infants outgrow this condition within a year, so do not stress yourself and enjoy life with your baby. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!