Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay.N.LullaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old I have chest pain and feeling like vomit but it doesnt vomit and sometimes pain in chest what to do ?
What happens when I shut my mouth and nose, when I will sneeze ? Is there any chance to occur heart attack?
She is suffering from chest pain just for few seconds but very very effective, asthma,vomiting,& vein pull she is taking rotahelar named as foracort 400 mg.
hello, I am the patient of dextrocardia with vsd problem and recently got a pacemaker is it good for me now.
I am feeling a burning sensation in my chest (left side) from last 1 Yr. Got xray and ECG done but got out nothing. In the past 2-3 days it has increased and also started in the right side. Also I have to constantly spit due to excess formation of sputum. I got a waters view xray done and was diagnosed with chronic right maxillary sinusitis. I took antibiotics for 15 days on doctors advice (ent specialist, but still the problem is there. I don't know whether the problems are inter-related or not. Also I feel headache sometimes. - summary 1) chest pain 2) sputum formation 3) headache. please advice.
I got an accident with a truck. And there is some. Internal pain on my chest so whAt can I do? To feel free from it.
Last month, my ECG showed some problem. THen TMT showed minor jerk in 4th quadrant. One cardiologist advised me for angiography followed by angioplasty. Other cardiologist told me" Nothing panic right now to opt for angiography immediately" I am bit nervous. BP high around 160/98, Taking tazloc 80 (12.5). Other medicine include Blood sugar and ecosprin AV 75/20. Pladvise me the urgency of angiography.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.