Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KushvahaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from hair loss. what diet I should follow to get rid of my hair loss? Please help me.
I have deal with problem of weight. I tried all the possible ways to loss my weight but it can't effects. So what I should do.
I have height problem from 16 years I did not grown up from @age of 16. My height is5'5. How to grow my height at age of 24. Plzz send me suggestions.
Hello my dear doctors. My ques is. What is the daily dosage of aswgandha, satawar, safe musli. Can I take it them with warm water or milk. Thanks. Reply as soon as possible.
Is it possible to intake omega 3 oil directly to lower cholesterol level? my total cholesterol count is 350. Please advise.
This is my 2nd month of pregnancy but m feeling extra weakness even after sleeping for hours. Can not even sit and whole day is spent lying on the bed. What can be done to revitalize the body.
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue.
I don't know why I do feel peeing many times, it just stores in there and not come at the same time and some time later I do feel going to pee, it has just ruined me.
Be-Lite diet clinic customised diet plans for weight loss