Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kushvaha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KushvahaYour feedback matters!
I am going to gym. I have completed 10 days going to gym. I have bought ON serious mass gainer 5.4 kg, its one scoop consists og 167 gms. Kindly suggest me how much do I need to take this supplement within a day. Currently my weight is 67 kg and I have to attain 74 kg of weight. It will be very helpful for me if you give me suggestions here only. Thank you.
My skin color is wheatish white but I sense im becoming dark. I have a wedding and I want to have a glowing and healthy skin. Mostly my face. I have oily face. Suggest me to have glowing face.
My father, aged 68, is currently hospitalized and is diagnosed with blood infection, non-cardiac pulmonary edema and severe back pain upon jerks or postural change. He has been cleared of myeloma. His MRI, x-rays and pet Scan showsabnormal contrast on two spinal vertebrae. Doctor is suspecting Spine TB though the Biopsy is still awaiting. However, prelim reports from the Biopsy lab shows no trace of TB though. He has been on antibiotics for 5 days now (meropenem) and he has shown very good improvement so far (including decrease in the back pain). However, I want to know how long it could take before he would be able to hold blood oxygen levels again. Currently he needs 2-3 Litre for saturation. Does it need some more medication to get that level and can we bring him home? Hospital seems to be delaying things to extract continuous money. About his Spine condition, what else could happen? Could it be some simple inflammation as he never had any back pain before?
I am suffering from Hair and Hair Skin problem. redness in Scalp hair loss .Bold type age 34 Mumbai.
Suffering from diabetes, B.P & cholesterol from 4 years take medicine regularly want a suggestion without medicine.
I am drinking giloy + awala juice what are the benefits of these juice and it is beneficial for hairloss?
My sister is facing acne, pimple problem. She has oily face amd she is 23 years old. Suggest something.
I am not having enough appetite for eating since the last few days. Can you please tell me what should I do?
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues. There are many things which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things:
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical Activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts. Talk to us in a private consultation for more information!