Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KushvahaYour feedback matters!
I want to be pregnant please tell me my ovulation date. My last period was on 3rd July. please help.
Methi or Fenugreek is a herb with green leaves that comes from the Pea family. The seed of fenugreek is bitter in taste and are used in preparing a number of medicines. The leaves of fenugreek, however, are quite tasty when cooked. 1 tablespoon of fenugreek leaf contains calorie, fat, fibre, protein, carbohydrate, iron, magnesium, vitamin B6 and phosphorous. It goes without saying that they are extremely beneficial for the overall health of an individual.
Here is a list of few benefits that methi leaf can extend to the body if consumed regularly:
- Address heart diseases: Fenugreek contains a compound known as galactomannan that plays a key role in addressing many heart diseases and helps the cardiac muscle to remain intact. The sodium and potassium content of fenugreek helps to maintain the heart rate and keeps blood pressure at an optimum level.
- Reduce inflammation: Fenugreek is known to address inflammation such as chronic coughs, boils, mouth ulcers, tuberculosis, mouth cancer, bronchitis and kidney ailments. Fenugreek slows down the absorption of sugar and stimulates insulin. They can be consumed daily in the form of a paste or along with food to address various inflammation of the body.
- Lose weight: Fenugreek helps to lose weight. The natural fibre content of methi, when consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, can help to curb hunger. Fenugreek swells in the stomach and gives a fulfilling feeling. They can become a major aid in any weight loss program.
- Address acid reflux: Fenugreek is an extremely good remedy for addressing heartburn and acid reflux. Fenugreek contains mucilage that coats the intestinal and stomach lining and thus soothes the gastrointestinal tissue. The methi seeds should be soaked in water before consuming.
- Helps in fixing a sore throat: 1 spoon of methi paste when mixed with honey and lemon reduce fever and give relief from a cough and cold. It is also capable of fixing a sore throat. It nourishes the body and helps to recover from cold in very short time.
- Menstrual discomfort: Compounds such as isoflavones and diosgenin possess estrogen-like quality. They can readily address discomfort associated with PMs and menstrual cramps. Methi is also found to help with mood fluctuation and hot flashes. Due to their iron-rich properties, fenugreek proves to be extremely helpful for women suffering from menstrual pain.
- Hair problems: Fenugreek is known to have a very soothing effect on the scalp that in turn makes the hair black and shiny. When fenugreek seeds are soaked overnight, boiled and mixed with coconut oil to form a paste, they can do wonders for the hair. They are also known to be ceasing hair fall and hair thinning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi sir i am working in dubai plumber from last 4 year i am suffering the problem mental tension now I have too much gas trouble i am drinking alcohol any problem from this please tel me good suggestion sir thanks
Doctor, Sir, At my work place a new person has joined as a Voice President, now there are two minds are working on one property which is the clash, I am working as a General Manager, and He is working as a voice President for one organization, I always found that he is not treating me well As a respect to position and age and experience person I never say anything to him, only I take his firing from him at all time without reason, It is now difficult to lead the position , and respect, and now surcharging for new JOB he always giving Tonts and some bad comments and creating a very bad Image of mine, after working there he tells to owner that I am not working very Indiscipline person which is a insult to me, Difficult to talk this statement with other people but this is true I am depressed now and want to change the job as soon as possible, but it is very difficult to get the job at this time my age is 49 and his age is 60 some time I feel like to suicide my self and finish my self forever, can not take this at this age which is never happened within twenty years, Would you please send me solution on this and start interact me.Please tell.
I have very thin hair and I wish to have thick and strong hair. I've tried all kinds of shampoo but to no avail. Can you help me with this?
Is my diet packed with everything? I am gaining weight and muscles this season. My daily diet routine 5: 00 am - pre workout- two egg white & two banana 6: 00-7: am - gym Post workout -7egg whites - 200gm mosmi juice -protein shake (1000 calories) -one apple -handful almonds -one banana 9-10 am - mixed multi grain Dalia and 200gm full cream milk. 1-2 pm - full meal lunch + omega 3 capsules 4 pm - tulsi & adrak tea (black) + pea nuts and kismis (handful) 6 pm- 7egg whites + two banana 9-10 pm - full meal dinner 10-11 pm- 200gm milk + handful anaar (before bed) I drink a lot of water, I am little active, like I am preparing for competitive exam so most of the time I sit. Please do let me know if I need to add/ subtract anything in my diet, my purpose is to gain size and muscles with maintaining good body weight. Thanks.
Should we think or plan when it comes to choosing the right time to have sex? The dark, night hours are usually considered to be the best time for having sex; and that's because most people don't know that timing can actually have an impact on the quality of sex that they have.
Several researchers have proved that the time of the day when you choose to have sex has a lot of impact on the quality of sex you have. And the reasons along with the time, are.
1. Morning sex - Having sex early in the morning is probably the best kind of start that you can give to your day.
It not only makes you happier and healthier by improving your immunity but also prepares you for the day by giving it a feel good start with the release of oxytocin that is a chemical hormone associated with sex and that makes you feel connected to your partner all day long.
It protects you against the risk of conditions like influenza, heart attack, stroke etc too.
What's more, the quality of your sexual experience is also elevated because the levels of testosterone and the energy levels are highest in both men and women during the morning, which is an essential requirement for making love.
2. Afternoon sex - Considering the role of sex in stress relief, afternoon sex is a great option for you to give yourself a break from the rut and strut of the day. Sneak out of your workplace, go engage yourself in a quickie and you will see how it changes the course of your entire day.
Having afternoon sex improves the quality of your sexual experience as the excitement that builds up because of that secretive sneak out when ideally you should have been working is in itself a great boost to the kind of sexual experience you are about to have.
3. Bedtime sex - The conventional bedtime sex keeps the quality of your sexual experience usual. But the benefits are none the less worth sticking to.
You are tired and that's natural but bedtime sex can actually help you in sleeping better. In fact, it gives you a euphoric sleep. Just as a drug, night-time sex sets off chemical reactions in your brain by releasing hormones like oxytocin and endorphins that have a sedative effect on your body. Thus, bedtime sex has its own way of impacting the quality of sexual experience that you have.
Related Tip: End Sexual Frustration TODAY - Try These Exercises!