Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KushvahaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have pimples on. My face nd oily. Skin. So what I do for oily. Skin. Nd pimples on. My face tell me which. Medicine is best. For me. For pimples remove.
I am a 25 year old girl I am not getting my regular periods from past 5-6 months. Earlier they were normal and I never miss them but frm past 3 months I had just a single time. I am so worried as I am getting married in April and now this has started Please suggest what to do.
I am 32 years old, my question is I have strong doubt on my husband. But I could not found it. What I have to do.
My son aged 20 years suspected to be affected with" crohn's. After ct scan. What is this crohn's & its implications on a youngster? gastroenterologist advices colonoscopy & tissue culture (biopsy). Is this required even after cts. Is this curable in homeo without undergoing colonoscopy?
I am 20 years old female. I have dark spots around my mouth from almost 2-3 years. I had used many home remedies or even creams but still these spot haven't gone.
Sir As I am suffering from anxiety since 6months sometimes I am getting very fear and cannot be concentrating on my work, please suggest me how can I eliminate from this problem As I am physically very well.
Black seeds also called as nigella or kalonji is known as the seed of blessing. It is treated to be the best herb of all the times with regards to medication purpose. The black seeds are grown from the bushes of kalonji and are grown widely in whole india. The shape of seeds is triangular. It works as a best medicine and a wonderful spice. It is used for nice flavour in pickles.
What are kalonji seeds or nigella seeds?
Kalonji, also termed as nigella is a small black seed that grows on kalonji bushes in the south as well as south-western asia. The height of the plant is half to one meter. It has flowers of blue colour. The colour of seeds is black. It is chemically composed of 1.5% volatile oil and 40% non volatile oil. Some other constituents include organic acids, sugar, and some bitter substances which are of real use in the medication purpose.
Kalonji seed is used as a flavour and is used in various traditional foods. It is used as an herbal remedy in various ailments. The seed is also used in making oil. It is also used in treating skin problems.
Health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds
- Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds constitute two very important ingredients named as nigella and melatin. These constituents have high medicinal power and great health benefits. Some of the important health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are:
- Benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in preventing hair loss: using kalonji seeds when the hair gets dried is very effective. It helps in prevention of hair fall.
- Benefits in diabetes control: oil of kalonji seed is very useful in controlling the diabetes. Using mixture of one cup black tea and half spoon kalonji oil helps in prevention of diabetes.
- Helps remove acne: using kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in combination with lime juice and applying on the face helps in removal of acnes and pimples. It helps in nourishment of skin making it glow and prevents any kind of spots.
- Use kalonji seeds or nigella seeds to sharpen memory: one of the benefits of using kalonji seeds is it increases memory. Kalonji or nigella seeds increases the power and concentration of brain.
- Cures headaches: by rubbing kalonji oil on the forehead, headaches can be cured. Also the kalonji seeds are beneficial in treating migraine.
- Benefit of healthy heart: using kalonji oil with goat milk makes the heart functioning proper. Kalonji or nigella seeds is beneficial in preventing heart attacks.
- Treating asthma: intake of kalonji seeds with hot boiled water can be beneficial in treating problems of respiration and asthma.
- Increases eyesight and vision: kalonji seeds or nigela seeds are of great use in issues related to eyes. It cures diseases like blurred vision, swelling and watering of eyes.
- Cure arthritis: applying kalonji oil over joints is good in getting relief from joint pain and it helps in prevention of arthritis.
- Controls the blood pressure: kalonji seeds help in reducing blood pressure.
- Prevent cancer: kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are helpful in treating various types of cancer like blood cancer, throat cancer, and intestine cancer.
- Healthy kidney: oil of kalonji seeds helps in normal functioning of kidney. It helps in prevention of kidney stone formation.
- Strengthens the teeth: the seeds of kalonji or nigella help in treating the dental diseases like falling of teeth, bleeding of gums. It helps in increase of calcium in the body. It also helps in curing pain in teeth.
- Weight management benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: by using mixture of kalonji oil with lukewarm water helps in reduction of extra unnecessary fat from the body.
- Control cough and cold with kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: the seeds help in curing cold and cough. Mixture of kalonji oil and honey prevents cold and helps in reducing sinus.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella helps enhance facial beauty: using kalonji seeds with olive oil helps in getting a glowing skin. It makes the skin fresh and beautiful.
- Use kalonji to control acidity: mixture of ginger and kalonji oil helps in prevention of acidity and gas formation.
- Piles treatment: piles are a common problem nowadays due to wrong diets. Taking kalonji seeds with mehendi leaves can prevent the problem of piles. It helps to remove the problem of constipation.
- Burning micturition: people having problem with kidney suffers with micturition. It happens due to lack of water in the body. Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds help in relieving burning micturition.
- Avoid stomach pain: the seed reduces the effect of stomach pain. Taking the seed with milk helps in reduction of chest irritations.
- Avoid vomiting: using kalonji with coriander and mint removes the problem of nausea and vomiting.
- Beneficial in treating ear pain: using the heated kalonji oil and pouring it in ear solves the problem of pain in ears.
- Tumour solution: applying kalonji oil on affected parts remove the excess problem of tumour. Even the swelled parts can be treated by the seeds.
- Benefits of oil of kalonji seeds in treating cracked foot: using lime juice with kalonji oil twice a day is beneficial to solve problem related to hands and foot.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella provides energy: it refits the body and removes all tiredness and haziness of body. If taken in combination with orange juice, it shows great results.
Sir my friend age 30 wants to reduce his belly unwanted fat from belly area. What are the steps to manage this problem.
Sir I am living in hostel and my skin is some what dark I need a fair skin and clear complexion as I am not at home I can't follow that many so please suggest me some effective remedies for fair skin.
I am 30 female my problem is that every month of 15th my period start but no 4 day over so now what I please do?
My father is suffering from body ache and he suffering from lot of stress in his mind and also he use to so much mechanical work. Please suggest some medicine or any kind of cure.
I am 28 Years Old, My Teeth are becoming Yellow day by day which I have never faced until now. I wash my mouth after having any eatable.
She is 21 years old n menses cycle is not proper n she did get her cycle for past 4 month wat to tke fr regular cycle.
Hi, my mom has a dilated cardimyopathy from last 3 years (diagnosed by a certified doctor). Her heart functioning is 15%. She has thyroid problem. Please suggest any ayurvedic treatment which can grow her heart muscle power ?
There are hardly any women in the world who can claim that they have not suffered from any hair problems in their life. Due to the increase in everyday stress and pollution, which are the two major enemies of healthy hair, hair problems have also increased. While men can still carry on with their life with baldness, self esteem of women are shattered if extreme hair fall leads to baldness.
It is thus important that you take care of your hair such that the problems that mostly affect women all over the world stay away from you. Given below are the hair problems that are most common in women all over the world along with the ways of treating them:
1. Frizzy hair – the problem of frizzy hair is suffered by most women who go out to work. The air pollution, dust and dirt make your hair frizzy even if you have washed your hair the very same day. Frizzy hair is the result of lack of enough moisture in your hair.
How to treat fizzy hairs –
The only treatment or solution for this problem is deep conditioning hair spa once in a while.
2. Dandruff – dandruff ails men and women alike, all over the world. While pollution is one big factor contributing to dandruff but there are other various reasons too. The reasons can vary from fungal infection to poor lifestyle to unclean hair.
How to treat dandruff -
The treatment or solution for dandruff is not through any cosmetic product. But your first step should be to consult a good doctor to know the cause of the dandruff for permanent cure.
3. Split ends of hair – this problem is mostly suffered by women who have thick and course hair strands. Split ends are also caused by lack of moisture in the hair. Using chemicals like hair colors or blow drying your hair or using straighteners and curlers frequently would make your hair drier
How to treat split ends of hair -
I. The treatment or solution for split ends of hair is conditioning your hair regularly
Ii. Staying away from the above mentioned causes for split ends of hair.
4. Hair fall – hair fall is possibly the major problem faced by women all over the world. Hair fall can be a symptom to some major problem or can be the problem it-self.
How to treat hair fall –
To get treated your hair fall, it is important that you consult a doctor immediately to get it treated before baldness sets in.
There are other various hair problems too but the above mentioned ones are the major and the most common ones.