Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KulkarniYour feedback matters!
My son is having lump in his anus, due to which some time he is unable to do his routin job. It pains like hell. What is to be done for this, if surgery is required how many days rest is required, and how much will be expenditure ?
Hi. My friend is suffering with stones in kidney. So kindly give a better suggestion to reduce that.
I suffered from fissure before 1 month. I took tablets for 12-15 days after that I have some relief. I also took care of my diet. Please suggest me some ideas by which I again don't face Fissure.
Sir I'm 26 year old, pichhle 20 dino se mai toilet jate time anus me halki khujlahat or dard feel kr raha hu. Baithne PR v dard hta h.ek funsi c ho gai h Jo thik nai ho rai. please suggest me what can I do? Kon c tblt khau? Or any cream?
Sir. My wife had three miscarriages. Doctor told me my wife and I both had rubella igG. Positive. But it's not at all a problem. Recently I found prostate infection and I am taking treatment. My doubt is can this type of prostate or uti infection antibody may. Wrongly shown as rubella igG antibodies.
When I masturbate. Usually nothing is wrong, but sometimes after I masturbate, a few minutes later I have to urinate. And when I do, it is usually very painful. The feeling doesn't pass either. My scrotum usually gets tightened up, and there is painful feeling above my crotch. Usually I just sit there, drink some water and I have to urinate (if I can'nt) and very little amount of urine is come for 25-40 min. Until the feeling goes away. ANY idea what this is?
My daughter she is 5 years and she is suffering in acute rectal pain in night from last 3 years please provide me some medicine for this problem thank you.
I have small boil near anus. I have consulted Dr. And they said that It is a fissure. However the cost for the laser treatment is 60k to 1lkh. Which is not possible option foe me. Could you please suggest me some home treatments or cheaper place to do laser treatment.
I feel some inflammation on my butt near anus. I showed to doctor but he is saying there is no inflammation. But I know it is, I can feel while sitting. What should I do?
My girlfriend is suffering with the problem of stones in kidney. What are the precautions to be taken to be get cured.
I have undergone a uterus removal operation about a week ago, after that I am having frequent urination problem, frequency being 10-15 minutes. What could be the cause.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.