Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KambesYour feedback matters!
In case that your child is physically and sexually developing sooner than usual, it can be a testing time for them. This is usually associated with early puberty. Usually, children are very confused about the changes that their bodies go through. What is worse is when they are hurt by the comments from other school kids, who usually insult any individual who is even slightly different. With early puberty, your kid will most likely grow faster than a lot of his or her friends and hint at puberty, for example, the formation of body hair and body odour.
To make the child feel better, parents can be of a lot of help. Along with speaking with them about early puberty with your kid, you can offer ways to deal with stress that support their self-esteem, particularly with bullies in the school. These techniques may offer help:
- Instill them with a lot of information about puberty and how it is a natural process. One approach to help a child’s self-esteem while managing healthy puberty is to clarify the circumstance decently well. You may use a book about puberty with illustrations, one intended for your child’s age and mental stage of development.
- Show them how to manage the bullying in school. Reacting to bullying and teasing is not specifically related to early puberty. It applies to a huge variety of circumstances when other kids either target or single out one kid for ridiculing them. Essential steps for parents and guardians include:
- Focusing on the significance of searching out a teacher or other grown-up if any bullying is taking place.
- Try to tell the child to educate his or her friends about the bullying so they can help him or her out in overcoming the same.
- Role playing circumstances that the child is gone up against and help create reactions that help him or her get over it.
- Know your child’s friends. As a parent, you can create your child’s group of friends and ensure it remains an adoring, tolerating one. Ensuring you remain associated with the social situations and, most important, the built up friendship circles with the parents of other children.
- Look for outside support. At the point when a child is experiencing early puberty, one thing that helps them is talking with different guardians or adults in a similar circumstance.
Early puberty is a very confusing time for all children, and when that procedure goes on for quite a long while sooner than it was supposed to, especially when children's companions are not experiencing it yet, it can be very overpowering. Therefore, the child should be very well educated in this area and should get proper support from everyone. This includes parents, teachers, guardians as well as their friends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello doc I am 26 years married women trying to conceive all our reports are normal this my doc gave me siphene tab during my periods and follicular scan in which two eggs were ruptured of size 20 and 21 on 14 th day and doc gave me duphaston tab from 18 th day of my cycle for 10 days but from 7 days I have watery colourless vaginal discharge and lower back pain and from two days the discharge smell fishy can this affect me being pregnant my last period date was 13th may please help.
I married in oct-15 in March my wife got pregnant but we didn't want baby so did abortion by some tablets given by doctor. In between we didn't unprotected sex and my wife period cycle also on time, now after two years we want baby and we started intercourse from last month oct-17, I ejaculate 3 times last last month in oct-17 but she didn't conceive. Please tell me there is no problem occur, is the abortion create cause for pregnancy? Can she be pregnant doctor.
Your Diet and Your Health: Poor Diet, Poor Health
We've all heard the old saying “you are what you eat.” And it's still true. If you stick to a healthy diet full of vitamins and minerals, your body reflects it. You feel healthy, energized, and just all-around great. However, people who limit their diet to junk foods will undoubtedly suffer the consequences of not giving their bodies what they need to thrive. The result is not only fatigue and low energy, but poor health as well.
Many foods have a huge impact on heart health. Research has long shown that fruits and vegetables and a diet rich in whole grains and low in saturated fats can help protect the body from heart disease and high blood pressure, while a diet high in saturated and trans fats without enough fruits and vegetables can actually cause those diseases.
Even small diet deficiencies can have an enormously negative impact on your health.
Many of my patients come to me for help with their diets. Most of these people have been overweight, gassy and bloated after meals. Food combining can provide the perfect solution. When you food combine, fat is able to burn away properly; so you are not left with undigested food particles lurking throughout your body. The main thing to remember is that foods fat into different groups, and it is important not to eat certain groups at the same time as this will hinder good digestion.
When done properly, food combining will:
- Help your body to burn fat more efficiently
- Ensure the maximum absorption of nutrients, enzymes and proteins
- prevent burping, bloating, gas and indigestion
- Generally corrects or prevents most issues connected with obesity
Without food combining, you:
- Make complete digestion impossible
- Upset digestive enzymes
- Prevent nutrient uptake
- Risk a host of Ills, including bloating, heartburn, indigestion, mal-absorption, constipation, cramps, irritable bowel syndrome, flatulence, or worse
The problem is that some foods are digested more quickly than others; some require different digestive enzymes, and others need different conditions in the stomach for proper absorption. For example, proteins need acid digestive juices, while carbohydrates need alkaline juices for their digestion.
When my own patients embark upon my food-combining methods, they often notice significant improvements in their physical symptoms within just a few days and also report enhanced energy levels, elevated moods and overall vitality.
The food we eat gives our bodies the "information" and materials they need to function properly. If we don't get the right information, our metabolic processes suffer and our health declines.
If we get too much food, or food that gives our bodies the wrong instructions, we can become overweight, undernourished, and at risk for the development of diseases and conditions, such as arthritis, diabetes, and heart disease.
In short, what we eat is central to our health.
Food acts as medicine--to maintain, prevent, and treat disease.
What does food do in our bodies?
The nutrients in food enable the cells in our bodies to perform their necessary functions. This quote from a popular textbook describes how the nutrients in food are essential for our physical functioning.
"Nutrients are the nourishing substances in food that are essential for the growth, development and maintenance of body functions. Essential meaning that if a nutrient is not present, aspects of function and therefore human health decline. When nutrient intake does not regularly meet the nutrient needs dictated by the cell activity, the metabolic processes slow down or even stop."
Instead of viewing food as the enemy, we look to food as a way to create health and reduce disease by helping the body maintain function.
Many researchers now believe that these problems are partly related to diet. While they used to believe that diseases-such as type II diabetes, obesity, heart disease, stroke, and certain cancers - were caused by a single gene mutation, they are now generally attributing these conditions to a network of biological dysfunction. And the food we eat is an important factor in that dysfunction, in part because our diets lack the necessary balance of nutrient.
Why Is It Important to Have a Balanced Diet?
1. It Prevents Diseases and Infections
A well-balanced diet helps your body fight many diseases and infections. When the body receives enough nutrients, the immune system functions well, which prevents infection, reduces the risk of chronic diseases like cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease, as well as prevents seasonal allergies.
2. It Helps Control Weight
Eating a balanced diet helps people to maintain proper weight, which includes reducing the risk for either obesity or undernutrition. This majorly lies in reducing the fats and carbohydrates from your diet.
3. It Promotes Healthy Body Growth
Obtaining the essential nutrients does not only promote fitness and prevent disease; it also helps the body to grow and maintain proper function. A balanced diet is therefore important especially for growing children and adolescents.
4. It Helps Promote Mental Health
Eating a well-balanced diet helps promote good mental function, boosts energy, enhances memory, and reduces the risk of mental disorders.
5. It Helps Enhance Your Beauty
Getting the proper nutrients does not only promote health inside the body; it also shows in the way you look externally. The youthful glow seen on people's hair and skin does not only result from using various beauty products, but also reflects the healthy state of the body inside and out from a balanced diet.
I had I pill 10 days ago. It was I think during my ovulation time. Till now I haven't got any withdrawal bleeding also I haven't experienced any side effects. Does that mean I am pregnant. Please help.
Dr. I had a sex without precaution and if I do sex with another girl without precaution like after marriage with my wife and both the girls are virgin and not suffering from HIV then also there is a risk of HIV? Pls help me dr.
Does masturbation looses vagina for women. Will there be any problem in getting pregnant if we have that habit.
Hii I have menstruation problem. No blood flow last 5 to 6 mnth. And thats why put on weight. Please help to solve menstruation problem.
I am 38 year old female. In last six month I got infatuation in my vaginal area. I got some relief when I get treatment but it occur again after some time again I take treatment but it is not proper yet. Last two to three time my periods get very long at lest for 10 days and very painful. I am worries about it kindly suggest me what I do. Thanks.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello, I want to ask about my menses, It starts at correct time like almost in 30 days but when it starts then it take almost 8-10 days to stop. What should I do?
My wife got blessed with a baby 4 months ago. Her menstrual cycle is not yet started. We are sure that she is not pregnant. We visited to nearby hospital, they advised that it would take sometime to start her menstrual cycle again. Can you pls advice? Does she want to take any tablets?
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.