Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Vijay Kadam

Dentist, Mumbai

Dr. Vijay Kadam Dentist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Vijay Kadam
Dr. Vijay Kadam is a popular Dentist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Vijay Kadam personally at Dr. Kadam's Dental Care in Mumbai, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Vijay Kadam on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Kadam's Dental Care

Malad (West) Opp. Chincholi Police Chowky, Nr. Ashish Villa, Chincholi Bunder Road, Malad West, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kadam

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have done a composite filling in my tooth but after 8 months there is alot of pain either I eat hot or cold eatables. Degree of pain such that even when I suck air. And it goes on to the tooth pain happen. Please guide me. Thanks.

Dentist, Surat
If the pain is severe then better to go for an x ray, pain is b/c of pulp is exposed or cavity has reached to pulp, pulp has exposed then you will have to go for root canal treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Dr, I am 66 years old and lost 16 tooths, including both upper and lower. I find if I do artificial tooth in use (removal and put in use often, difficulties. Therfore, I want permanent fixations. One Dr. suggested it is simply pasting and another Dr. suggests, drill and fixing methods. Please suggest me good one with economically.

Dentist, Panchkula
In fixed prosthesis, we have options of dental implants in which we drill titanium screw into the bone let it fuse with the bone for 3-4 months and then fix artificial tooth over it. The other option is bridges in which support is taken from the adjoining teeth, their cutting is done and then bridge is cemented on to them like a cap. Definitely implant is expensive than bridges but after assessing the condition of your bone and health of the surrounding structures it can be suggested whats best for you. So consult the dentist and make up your mind for what you are comfortable with in every sense.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Always keep a habit of rinsing the mouth with after every meal , it avoids the accumulation of food thus avoid caries.
9 people found this helpful

Hello sir/madam I have tooth grinding problem since 4 years. 2 months ago I got married, now my wife got scared and feel fear to sleep with me bz of that sound. Pls suggest me the solution.

Dentist, Delhi
Dear lybrate-user, U have a bruxism .a tooth grinding issue. U must visit a nearest dentist and ask for a NIGHT GUARD. This night guard rubber based material which cover your teeth so that it will not make noise and prevent your teeth to get wear down. So that they will work longer. If any problem with night guard too please inform me. Tq.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old I have problem with my teeth, I have pain with my molar teeth, what can I do?

Dentist, Lucknow
Depends upon condition of tooth. Get iopa done and if it reveals that your tooth can be saved go for root canal treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a small gap between my front two teeth. I want to fill it up. So what's the best way to fill it up. And what is the approx cost of filling it up?

Dentist, Vadodara
Braces are the best solution to reduce the gap. The cost will be 20000-50000 depending on the type of braces. Other options are composite veneers or ceramic crown.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got a wisdom teeth near two jaws recently. There is no pain at all. Should I consult a doctor to remove it? Or just ignore.

Dentist, Lucknow
Hello, I have read your query. If wisdom tooth is impacted or painful then go for extraction otherwise there no need to go for extraction. Hope I have answered your question if you hae further query regarding wisdom tooth you can also send me image of your wisdom tooth I will help you. Regards, Dr. Priyanka tiwari.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere teeth main pilapan h. Main apne daat ko chamkana chahta huun. Aap koi paste ya gharelu upchar bataiye.Please tell.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months. Changing the toothbrush alone donot keeps your teeth clean. All toothpaste have nearly similar ingredients like Abrasives, Fluorides, Surfactants, Antibacterial agents, Flavourants, Remineralizers, Fluoride, Diethylene glycol, Triclosan etc. Only the wrong brushing technique that we follow harms our teeth and gums. So consult your dentist, learn proper brushing technique, Brush your teeth twice a day, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush to protect your teeth and gums from plaque and calculus. Floss your teeth inter dentally once a day. Consume a healthy diet rich in vegetables and lean protein. Reduce your intake of sugary foods and beverages. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Drink plenty of fluoridated tap water. Drink not consume alcohol drinks. Don’t smoke.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is it possible to remove more yellowish marks on teeth due to fluorosis or not proper brushing? If yes, which treatment should I take?

MDS - Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Post Graduation Certicate In Clear Aligner Therapy, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI) , Certificate In Advanced Endodontics,Laser Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Gurgaon
Yes it is possible for that I would suggest you to consult dentist as he or she has to check the how much intense and deep is the yellowish stains treatmrnt depends upon the severity of stains mild stains - microabrasion or bleeching moderate stains - microabrasion and dirrect veneering severe stains - veneering.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have yellowish teeth. What should I do to get white teeth? I brush my teeth daily.

Certification in Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Rajkot
Once you need to go for scaling and cleaning your teeth and then if required you can go foir bleaching procedure for better result.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem in my teeth that is growing inside jaw. Why it is growing now my age is 21 but it is pain.

Dentist, Mumbai
Chidambram Your teeth are growing towards jaw . this is wisdom tooth . take tab combiflam for pain . Visit dental surgeon for advise .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Thane
Always rinse your tooth brush thoroughly after brushing and allow it to air-dry before using it again.
1 person found this helpful

Can not keep my mouth closed for long. Feels uncomfortable while lips closed. My teeth are properly aligned and inside still it's happening suddenly I used to chew mastic gum a lot.

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
mostly cgances are yiu have developed mouth breathing habit. consult a dentist for habit breaking appliance
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Plz suggest me for a yellowness of teeth changing to White please give me a suggestion.

Dentist, Thane
Teeth whitening is also called bleaching can be done but the effects are not long lasting and there are lots of restrictions on diet to prolong the effect. If you want permanent solution go for crowns or laminates/veneers.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

His age is 19 and has a Problem of Bad breath. Can you Please give some prescription for it. He is having this Problem from long time.

MDS - Oral Medicine and Radiology, BDS
Dentist, Ahmedabad
Hi, there are two most common reasons of bad breath in young age, either gum disease or dry mouth. You should get teeth cleaned and take good water intake. If problem persists, you need to visit an oral medicine specialist for complete management. Regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello mam, I have ulcers in my mouth and whole food are tart so I can not eat any food. Please tell me solutions.

Dentist, Noida
My advice would be to get your checkup done by a dentist for proper treatment. Meanwhile you can take following precautions to avoid irritation until proper treatment plan is being carried out - avoid very hot foods and drinks chew slowly use a soft toothbrush and practice regular dental hygiene see your dentist if any dental hardware or teeth may be irritating your mouth decrease stress eat a balanced diet reduce or eliminate food irritants, such as hot, spicy foods take vitamin supplements, especially b vitamins drink plenty of water do not smoke or use tobacco avoid or limit alcohol consumption any further queries related to your treatment are always welcome.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm gradually losing enamel on my gums how to reduce it and what can I do for whiting of my teeth.

Dentist, Mohali
If your gums are losing attachment to tooth surface then there may be calculus (hard stone like) deposits at gum line. You may need scaling (professional cleaning) and polishing of your teeth. Learn proper brushing technique also form your dentist. This will improve your oral hygiene and colour problem too. Remember permanent teeth are always yellowish white. So need not to worry much.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from ulcers in my mouth from last 10 to 15 days and I have tried all types of medicines like b-complex and gels. Now what should I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine merc sol 30 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 3 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 18 and I want yo know how to make teeth bleach (lemon juice+ baking soda) and how to apply it and till when? I mean the overall procedure because I m doing it first time.

Dentist, Kolkata
These homemade procedures are not effective for teeth bleaching,,it wud be better if u get bleaching done from a dentist.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed