Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Gandhi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay GandhiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from allergies problem and this problem increasing day by day. Many doctor treatments but not relief and please give me solution of relief this problem.
I am 22 year old female, I found some bubble type on my hand and leg, It is not paining but when I press it little bit pain so what is the exact problem I don't know so please tell me is it a serious issue or not? And at the night I have acidity problem please suggest me some solution for it.
I suffer from loss of appetite and that is why I am underweight what shud I do. When I start to eat I become full with one bread and also with two or three handful of rice. Is there any solution for that.
Dear sir i'm 40 years guy from delhi my question is related to sex n operations the skin of my penis covers the forehead of my penis this makes very uncomfortable and it itches when erect so I want to cut the extra skin on my penis as like as khatna in muslims they cut the skin of their penis I think so you understand my question so please suggest me from where I do this operate how much time it will take to recover after operation and what is the expense on this operation ?
I have fiver for over last five days please tale me symptoms of dengue and malaria and what I do it.
When a bone becomes cracked or broken into multiple pieces is called fracture which can be due to sports injury accident or violent trauma
- intense pain in the injured area which gets worse when it is moved
- numbness in the injured area
- bluish colour swelling or visible deformity
- bone protruding through the skin
- heavy bleeding
First aid care:
1. Stop bleeding ; elevate and apply pressure to the wound using a sterile bandage or a clean piece of cloth
2. Immobilise the injured area ; if the broken bone is in the neck or back, make the person to stay as still as possible. Suppose if it is in the limbs, immobilise with splint or sling
3. Cold application; wrap an ice pack or bag of ice cubes in a piece of cloth or cover and apply it to the injured area for up to 15 minutes at a time
4. Call for professional assistance; move the person to hospital for professional care. If doesn't appear to be breathing unconscious or both.