Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay G. SinghYour feedback matters!
I live in bangalore, native to dehradun. I have started having cold allergies in bangalore and terrible sinus.
Hi sir. My age 32 years. My question is. 1.my sex life is good. My hight 5.9 inch.weight 73 kgs. I am use no medicine use .But I use first time manforce-50 mg tablet. Y to use this tablet my wife sex time she want more time sex that's I use manforce-50 mg tablet .This tablet is use good or bad for me.
My creatinine level is 1.2 and had nephrectomy in 2001. So far my creatinine levels were maintained. I take regular medications for cholesterol and HTN.
Sir I am bypass patient since last 1 and half year. I am regularly doing pranaiyam for 45 minutes and 45 minutes walk daily. Right now I have both side leg pain near foot. I have also recently got lab report lipid profile is normal, B12 was some what 140 and Vitamin D 10. So doctor has advised me take Vitamin D spray for 3 time in a week for 1st time and then after once a week for 2 months. And for Vitamin B12 FDSON-MP tablet for 2 months. I have started those medicine since last week and still I feel some easiness. I am regularly taking heart medicine of Met xl-25 and Ecosprin gold 10. Daily once a day. So please suggest if the above is ok or I have to change some medicine or provide me some good food supplements to energize myself.
I have 7 months baby. He fell off from bed 2 days ago and he is making sound which is like while going bathroom difficulty to go to motion that sound he is making for a long time. What is the reason for that? I am using sms drops and cyclopam drops for that. What is the reason for that sounding and how to overcome this problem?
The tip of my pennies bent down. It is not by birth. I think it is because of excess masturbations. How to straighten my pennies.
Aches and pains are often dismissed and left untreated for prolonged durations, unless there appear to be severe disruptions in one’s daily routine. These pains and aches may serve as the first indication of something bigger, which is the reason that even minor pains must be diagnosed without losing any time. Often pains and aches, if diagnosed at early stages, can be treated using specific exercises, as recommended by physiotherapists. These exercises can be executed at any time of the day in a regular life, irrespective of the venue, time or environment an individual is in. They are meant to improve overall flexibility of muscles and joints, as well as improve body functions.
- Rotations of the lower trunk: Bend your knees, rotate them in a to and fro motion such that the lower half of your body from the pelvis actually moves. This exercise should be done while you lie on your back.
- Side stretch: Lie down on one side and pull the upper leg ankle towards the back with the upper hand. While performing this move, it should be ensured that you apply pressure on your thigh with your lower leg ankle.
- Cat and camel: Arch your back towards the ceiling and the floor alternately after a fixed duration (for eg. 5 to 15 seconds), while keeping your body on your hands and knees.
- Straight leg raise: Raise your leg upright, i.e. without bending, and point your toes upwards, while you are sitting up or lying on your back.
- Hamstring stretch: If you wish to relieve yourself of low back pain, lie flat on your back, lift your leg and hold the back of your knee using both hands. This can be repeated about 8-12 times a day for quick relief.
- Brace marching: This exercise suggests that you lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent. Raise your foot from the ground alternately such that your upper half of the body above the pelvis does not move.
Other exercises for addressing pains and aches:
Though there are a lot of other exercises available for addressing pains and aches. Yoga provides another simple approach. Poses such as the Cobra pose, Butterfly or Supported Warrior are especially helpful in addressing pains in joints beneath the pelvis. A great benefit of Yoga is the prospect of mental serenity and improved system functions such as respiratory and digestive functions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I am 72 years old I am taking OLSAR 20 tab daily in the morning but I am feeling dizziness in morning and evening since last 3 weeks my BP always remain normal.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition described as the failure to create or keep up an erection of the male organ during the act of intercourse. These sorts of issues can happen at any time to any man. Causes of this condition include fatigue, stress, relationship issues, performance anxiety and increased alcohol consumption. There are various factors that can increase your danger of erectile dysfunction. Accomplishing an erection includes the mind, hormones, muscles, nerves, and veins. An issue with any of these factors can hinder the ordinary working and functioning of the organ. Here are a few herbal remedies that can help cure erectile dysfunction:
Tongkat Ali: This herb has been used by men for a long time and has been known as Asian Viagra since it is produced using the roots of a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Tongkat Ali is used for the treatment erectile dysfunction and to increase sexual desire, libido and sexual performance. It is thought to work by expanding levels of testosterone, the primary male hormone.
Schisandra: Coming from a berry, schisandra is respected in the East and was devoured by Chinese sovereignty and Taoist experts. Schisandra has been in use since the start of Chinese human progress and is very important to Chinese pharmaceutical. It is said to be an exceedingly powerful sexual tonic when consumed regularly.
Tribulus terrestris: A barbed plant used as a part of the medicinal system of India for quite a long time, tribulus terrestris' dynamic compounds are found mostly in fruits and leaves. Tribulus is used to reinforce erections and support sexual drive.
Ginseng: Ginseng is an adaptogen that increases the body's capacity to adapt to physical, passionate and environmental stress and anxiety. The more noteworthy the body's requirement for an adaptogen, the undeniably more active the substance gets to be. This medicinal herb ensures that libido and erection are both tackled. Panax ginseng has been said to enhance general sexual working in men with erectile dysfunction. Creams containing the compound are likewise available to treat untimely ejaculation.
Epimedium: This is another herb that has been used for quite a long time in order to treat erectile dysfunction and low libido. A study from 2008 found that the herb blocks and obstructs the impacts of an enzyme that confines the blood flow to the penis. Scientists believe that horny goat weed, otherwise called epimedium, acts as a natural and characteristic phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It has the same action as seen in erectile dysfunction medications, for example, Viagra or Cialis.
Hence, before going to the medical shop and filling yourself up with chemicals, try to take some of these herbs with a prescription in order to treat your problem naturally and more efficiently. All of the above need to be prescribed by a doctor before you use them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ate watermelon and avocado since 40 days on regular basis due to summer but now sick and facing throat problem Now how to cure and rescue.
Doctors, Mera penis jab normal position me hota hai tab meri foreskin easly remove (pull back) ho jati hai but jab penis errect hota hai to foreskin thodi tight ho jati hai or muje kudh piche karni padti hai. Please aap muje koi aisa cream ya koi gel bataye jo normaly muje medicine shop pr mil jaye. Also tell me how to use.
Dear sexologist. I am santosh. I am married with gouri. I have friend. His name is rupesh. He also married with sruti. We are four want to sex between us. Couple sex between us. Which is bad and good. Tell me. If we will do sex then which sex is good for us. Kindly tell me all ideas that not harmful to us.
Does mutual masturbation spread Chlamydia? Which test in India use to diagnosis Chlamydia? Is Chlamydia antibody test useful for diagnosis chlamydia?
Maam /sir My father is a diabetic patient his creatinine level is 2.2 and his sugar remain between 200-300. But now he is taking diet according to his diet chart prescribed by the doctor. How can he control his creatinine level.
I am suffering from urticaria since 2 and 2.5 months. Is there any permanent cure for this allergy reaction.
Hello. Doctor I always have leakage of some sticky fluid for about 2-3 times in a day even though after urinating. It is always around 1 drop at a time. I always feel messed up when it comes out when I am engaged in any task especially while praying my namaaz which leads to breaking purity of a person in our religion. Please advice me what to do? How to solve this problem?
Recently I have got acne and pimple problem. My face has developed a lot of pimples and are reappearing at same place. Also I feel my food pipe hot. I have a problem of gastritis since ling and medication is unable to cure it. please gove me some suggestions. Thank you.
I have an excruciating pain in my neck. It's in the back left side of my neck which goes down the shoulder. It's becoming difficult to hold my head straight for the last 5-6 days.Please tell.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.