Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay G. PisatYour feedback matters!
Dear dr., I have used ipill for my wife as an emergency contraceptive. But after that she had period 3 times in 45 days and I am not getting what would be the problem over there. I am so scared too. We haven't shared this problem with any one else we know. I hope you would understand my well. Thanks. Kiran.
• Accept there is a no exchange-no return policy where your body is concerned! You have only one body – so make the most of it.
• Start with the top of your head and list the things about your body that you like – your hairs, eyes, shape of your nose, skin, ears, length of legs, ankles, shape of your fingers, etc.
• Look at ways of enhancing your best features and dressings to suit your body and size.
• List the things about your body that you would like to improve.
• Now list those improvements that are within your own control and require the intervention of a reasonable diet, or some lifestyle changes.
• Start making those changes and celebrate each step towards improving your body images.
Be sure to wash your skin twice a day in circular motions for 1 minute, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
I did a follicular study My left ovary size is 25*16 mm there is much difference in length n breadth Is there any problem in conceiving?
Had cesarean 5days back but do not have sufficient milk in my breast to feed my baby so please suggest some home remedies to get good milk in my breast for my baby.
Am 20 years old Now am 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant I have little bit white discharge Is this normal in pregnancy.
I am 31 weeks pregnant What should be done to avoid pre mature delivery as my baby is in head down position.
What are the main symptoms of barren in ladies? I want to know about that. Because I'm suffering from this problem.
I had my 2nd cesarean on 31st august 2016. Shall I start wearing abdominal belt for tummy. Please suggest me.
I am a non vegetarian and my age is 19. Over the last two years I have increased my weight from 60 to 75. I have diagnosed pcos and doctor told me to lose my weight. How should I proceed to do so? Doctor gave me yamini odpl and cobalt f9 for pcos.
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.