Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay G. PisatYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old got married since 3 yrs. I want to know how to plan for baby. And any home remedies for getting present. Is limestone (churna) is helpful in conceiving. please suggest. As my weight is only 40 kg. What food to be taken to conceive.
I'm patient of initial breast cancer for last three years , mastectomy done, overies removed but no chemotherapy is taken. Can I go for test tube baby?
Hello doctor, I have a doubt that if i-pill is taken in morning & had unprotected sex in night of the same day will it work or not because it should be taken after intercourse right please solve this for me.
Hi I had 10 days late period this time for only 1 and half days. I had one week cramping before the bleeding started. Night before the bleeding started I had sharp back pain which I had never experienced before. I took 3 home pregnancy test after that till now but all came negative. Lately 2 days before I had a sharp pain for few seconds and then it had gone. Today I felt the same pain again in the lower abdomen. I am worried.
The part of the woman’s reproductive system where the eggs are stored and released for fertilisation, are known as the ovaries. The ovaries also produce various hormones. When a female patient has to go through a procedure to remove the ovaries, this surgical procedure is known as an oophorectomy. The patient may have to go through this procedure for a number of reasons. Let us find out more about the procedure and the recovery of the patient thereafter.
Causes: There are a number of reasons as to why a patient may have to go through this procedure. One of the most common reasons include pelvic diseases like ovarian cancer which makes it imperative to remove the ovaries so that the cancer does not spread to any other part of the uterus or the rest of the body. Also, when the endometriosis becomes particularly painful and severe, the patient may have to go through a hysterectomy to remove the uterus and an oophorectomy to remove the ovaries. Most of the times, these two procedures go hand in hand. Also, when the patient is suffering from breast cancer, the doctor may deem it fit to remove the ovaries to stop the spread and growth of the cancer. Other hereditary diseases may also be treated with this procedure.
Preparation: In order to prepare for the surgery, one will need to go through a series of imaging tests like an ultrasound as well as an MRI scan which will help the doctor decide on the kind of procedure that needs to be carried out. Most doctors will ask you to stop eating at least a day before the surgery and to ingest a solution so that the intestines are properly cleaned out. Also, if you are taking any kind of medication, you will need to stop taking the same before the surgery.
Procedure: The procedure can be done either with one large incision or with multiple small incisions, depending on the area and the severity of the problem that is being treated. The surgeon will insert a small tube bearing a camera into this incision, which in turn will beam the images on to a screen in the operating theatre. The ovaries will be separated from the blood supply before the tissue surrounding them will be placed in a pouch. This pouch will be pulled out through the smaller incisions.
Recovery: How soon you recover depends on how soon you choose to sit up and start walking after the surgery. One can get back to normal life within a few weeks or a month after the surgery by taking small steps every day. Complete recovery takes about six weeks. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hello Dr. Mujhe pcod problem hain ovule me syst hui hain to gynec ne suggest kiya hain ki 2 years me shadi karlo otrwise apko pregnancy me age problem ayega aur shadi ke baad 6 mnth me I had to get pregnant. To kya aage problem na ho isliye mujhe abhi physical relation banana chiye? Ky ye safe hain? Aur jaise ki Dr. ne 6 mahine me chance lene ke liye kaha to maine abhi relation banaya to isse koi problem ho sakta haib, please suggest me? I am confuse.
Hello Dr. My wife is 1.5 month pregnant. Actually I stay on forth floor and there is no lift so is it OK to step up and step down during this period?
I'm 8 th week pregnant I have taken one dose of hcg injection next how many doses I will need to take.
Hi, I am trying to conceive from 15 months, last years in may got pregnant but after few days got bleeding. Done with all blood work, semen test, tube test, all are fine but I have mild pcos. After all fertility medicine i am not able to conceive. My Dr. advised me for IUI. What are the risk of IUI? I have heard sometimes they exchange the semen also. Should I go with fertility medicine or IUI. please advice.
I am suffering from subchroinic bleeding and is suggested bed rest is it safe to eat lemon.Please tell.
Is it necessary to store some urine in urinary bladder. Before having the ultrasound for pregnancy test.
I am blessed with a baby boy on Friday morning 15.4. 2016. It's normal delivery (episiotomy delivery. It's very pain. If any future problem in episiotomy delivery can you tel me. And how to cure this pain.
Meri wife ko lagbhag 3 mahine se period nahi a raha hai sex me ham sabhi protection le rahe hai preganews test bhi normal hai plz.
2. Your salad fights wrinkles! plus you'll get healthy nails and hair with silicone-rich foods, eat romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes (with the skin on)
3. Honey heals & hydrates. Toss your lip balm and try this natural alternative!
4. Juice your hair! lemon juice combined with tea is great for oily hair. Do half lemon juice, half black tea and rinse through clean hair. The lemon works as a great astringent but doesn't ruin the ph balance.
5. Face off in your kitchen. Ever come home to an empty bottle of make up remover? don't panic! a small amount of olive oil on a cotton pad can gently remove the toughest makeup! (just be sure to remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.)
6. No stinky feet at tea time. Soak smelly feet in a black tea bath, tea's tannins are good at neutralizing odors.
7. Lemonade for your face! you don't need expensive creams and serums. Find a brighter complexion in your kitchen! just rub a lemon on your face (but don't go out in the sun right away!)
8. Oli-free, eggsactly. Paint a thin layer of egg white after washing your face to fight shine!
9. Be a potato head! potato slices erase dark circles and lighten the skin around your eyes. Next time you want to erase a hangover reach for a potato instead of concealer. (also cucumbers reduce puffiness because they are colder than the skin.)
10. Nail this tip! before a blood red mani or pedi soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and warm water to reduce discoloration. The rest of the lemon add to your tea to help boost your immune system, help digestion and clear up your skin!