Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay G. PisatYour feedback matters!
My periods started on 28/11/2015 last month and now its been over a month for my menses it start today morning 2/01/2016 I unmarried is it common that my periods got delayed? Please let me know if there might be any problem if possible please explain me in detail.
I m unmarried my age is 22 I have periods problem, my periods is not happening past three how can I get rid from this problem.
I am pregnant today first day of 3 months but my vomiting not stop & my head is very paining, what shall I do? Please advice.
I had my last period on 10 Feb 16, til date I nt had my periods I have checked it before 2 days it got two lines bt one line was lighter than other, I was feeling greediness, and vomiting sensation as I consulted a doctor here they said to wait for a week and gave me a folic acid tablets til tat.
I am 18 years old and have PCOD. My Free Testosterone, DHEA-S, Thyroid Function Tests are within normal limits. My problems are excessive fall of hair, acne and hypomenorrhoea. What should be the management?
I m 31 weeks pregnant. Scan shows the breech presentation of baby. Now cesarean is the only solution or there is any chance of normal delivery. Too much worried abt cesarean. please help.
My friend is 26 year old. And she is suffering with a problem. She is feeling a jelly in her vagina. It is not disturbing her but she is getting strong smell from it. She is terrified and confused. Please suggest what is this and what to do.?
I am 24 years old girl, have regular intercourse with my boyfriend, now I am going to get married with another man, please advise me what should I do so that my husband should not feel anything. Can I go for any surgery?
Im marriage women an I miss period 15 days is over and I ll do pregnancy test also two time it will b coming negative result why.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Patient is now pregnant edd is 19th April 2016 and till now the head of the baby not turned towards bottom and no pains reg labor. So as per doctor she suggested to get admit in hospital and they will give some injections for pain and deliver the baby. My query is to wait for some more time till the labor pain comes or head turn towards bottom or shall go with the treating doctor suggestion. please provide your best solution. Thanks.
I am 23 years old and I weigh 78 kg. I am having polystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are normal. Will it affect my fertility? If so can the issue be over come by loosening the weight.
I'm 18 year old and my bodyfriend ejaculated on my pant. To be on the safer side I had an ipill within 20 minutes. I had the i pill period after 5-6 days but then from that day till today I have not had my period. It's been more than 1 month. I had some bloating and cramping also. Also I had acne problem but it's all improving also having some back ache. I just want to get my period as soon as possible cause I'm very stressed please help me.
See your doctor for a pre-pregnancy checkup. Don't forget to ask about things like family medical history, risk of birth defects, genetic conditions, and chronic illnesses. Discuss all the medications you take and make sure they're safe during pregnancy.
In addition to eating a healthy diet (lots of leafy greens, lean proteins, and fiber), boost your nutrients with a multivitamin specially formulated for pregnancy -- usually called a prenatal vitamin. It's particularly important to get sufficient folic acid before getting pregnant. This nutrient helps prevent birth defects like spina bifida; because many of these conditions arise very early in pregnancy, you need healthy levels of folic acid right from the start. Look for a multivitamin that contains 400 micrograms of folic acid. Ask your doctor or midwife to recommend a vitamin for you.
If you smoke, quit. Smoking poses a host of risks to a developing baby, including birth defects and low birth weight. It also doubles your risk of having an ectopic pregnancy. You may also find it more difficult to become pregnant in the first place if you smoke, as smoking is strongly linked with infertility in both women and men.
Get checked for hepatitis b and c, sexually transmitted infections, and hiv.
Get any health problems -- like diabetes and high blood pressure -- under control. If you are seriously overweight, talk to your doctor about how to maintain a healthy weight.
Dr. my have phosphates positive in urine test and before urine test if she eat she always vomit and nort feel hungry after we go. Hospital they told us phosphates positive Dr. this is any dangerous or it normal and she pregnant 2 and half month.
Hello Dr. I am 23 years old female. My weight is 80kg frm last 2 yrs I m trying to loose weight by doing yoga, aerobic wlking n gym workout. It us very nuch hard to reduce. I have pcod due to which weight loss is difficult. Suggest any weight loss diet n excise.
Super Fact of the Day: About one in three people experience sneezing when moving from darkness to light!
Have you ever wondered as to why some people sneeze and some do not after a period of darkness and on getting exposed to light? It occurs as a result of the eyes getting excited by light and causing this reflex action of the body. About 25% to 33% of the population are known to sneeze when they are first exposed to light after a dark spell.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!