Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay DavneYour feedback matters!
When I go for toilet or for two, after completion bad smell is coming? My age is 24. For what reasons it will happen? Is there any medicine to overcome this problem.
Yesterday scanning was done regarding kidney stone, the report was showed it was 9. 7 mm present in the left kidney, pl kindly tell whether it is possible to dissolve by ayurvedic medicine.
I am 40 years old. 5 years back, my spinal surgery was held. That time cathetor used for urine. And there was a stricture in urethra. For its removal, doctors did cystoscopy. But after some period, it is again there. So I tried ayurvdic'uttarbasti. There was some improvement but urethra smelling bad and urine flow is slowed. What should I do?
My father was admitted in Sir Ganga Ram between 17/05/2016 to 22/05/2016. He got a fracture in neck femur, and due to high percentage of Creatinine and Urea (8.1 and 96, we are not able to operate that fracture. The under Dr. Malik guidance after 2 Dialysis they did the operation of fracture. And before discharge one more dialysis done. On 22/05/2016. Today we got the result of another medical Tests (CBC KFT), Now Urea is 96 and creatinine is 6.82. So Sir please advice.
I have stone in kidney 5 mm. How the stone will go and in how many days it vl go. What precocious should take?
My father is 70 years old having urine problem infection and postal glands problem which medicine should give for that.
6 to 8 leucocytes found in urine for a boy of 8 years. Please advise the medicine to be used. Is Novamax 250 ml, Mefta gesic DF and Citra Ulka are useful? If not kindly suggest medicines a small boy of 8 years.
Can I know that I am suffering lower abdomen pain or muscle pain in the area which joins leg from stomach is it due to sex that I had done 4 days ago or due to stone ? seriously I am not sure that its a muscle pain or something else like urinary path pain ? So please help . But I have 4,7 mm stone I am sure regarding that .
I am 18 year old. My sgpt is 96 and esr is 25. I always have pain in my left hand and left leg only. With trembling as well. My pulse rate is always high.
I suresh, recently found stones in rightside kidney and can you give some suggestions to that prevent and treatment against stones.
Sir or madam I have initially kidney stones problem and am taken treatment by homeocare Now am little fat so I have gas problem. Now pain is coming at left abdomen of stomach So please give me suggestions and how I can differentiate kidney stones pain and gas pain.
My mother is diagnosed with 8.1 mm stone in rt kidney and thickened endometrial lining of 18 mm. Please suggest what to do?
Infection caused in the kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra or prostate gland is known as urinary tract infection(UTI). According to doctors, sexually active women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition. Females other than sexually active age group and men are otherwise immune for urinary tract infections. If they got UTI, they should be thoroughly investigated for its cause by a urologist.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Females have short urethra: Due to the short length of the urethra, a lot of bacteria got entry into the urinary bladder from the vagina, during sexual intercourse. Therefore, it is wise for females to urinate after intercourse so that bacteria flush out in urine. If not, these bacteria will lead to UTI.
- Prostatitis is very common in young males: Infection of the prostate gland is very common in young males. Semen is naturally produced. If a young male does not ejaculate regularly, this stocked up semen leads to prostatitis. That’s why regular ejaculation is very important for males. Therefore, Masturbation is healthy, not harmful.
- Urination after ejaculation in males is harmful: If male urinates immediately after ejaculation, then some urine refluxes into the open mouth of prostate glands. Urinary chemicals cause prostatitis. Therefore, males should not void immediately after ejaculation.
- Phimosis: In male children, if prepuce does not open properly, it may cause infection.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse: Unprotected intercourse may transmit infections to the other partner if one partner has got the infection.
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Kidney, ureteric and bladder stones
- Prostate Enlargements
- Urethral stricture
- Congenital disorders in children
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain a perceptible amount of blood in them.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
- Fever with chills: Severe infection may lead to fever with chills and rigors.
- Frequent urge for urination: Frequent urination may be a sign of infection.