Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyadhar S. AgaskarYour feedback matters!
Sinuses Problem and its Treatment in Acupressure
If you are plagued by sinus problems, take a moment to consider these valuable parts of your head. What can turn good sinuses into problem sinuses?
Your sinuses are hollow air spaces within the bones between your eyes, behind your cheekbone, and in the forehead. They produce mucus, which helps keep the inside of your nose moist. That, in turn, helps protect against dust, allergens, and pollutants.
Interesting Sinus Facts
No one is completely sure why we have sinuses, but some researchers think they keep the head from being too heavy.Sinuses are also are responsible for the depth and tone of your voice. This explains why you sound like Clint Eastwood when your sinuses are all stuffed up.If the tissue in your nose is swollen from allergies, a cold, or environmental triggers, it can block the sinus passages. Your sinuses can?t drain, and you may feel pain.
There are eight sinus cavities in total. They are paired, with one of each in the left and right side of the face.Two sinus cavities are located in the forehead.Two are behind each cheekbone.Two sinus cavities are within the bones between your eyes.Two are behind each eye.
Acupuncture & Acupressure treatment method for this problem:
Acupressure and Acupuncture treatment is one of the best and proved method to relieve this Lung related problem and as per this method so many reason cause this problem, like cold in winter, cold in summer like so many reason and a traditional acupuncturist is capable to provide parmenant relive for this problem throug diagnosing the condition of pulse of an individual, Here I have mention some common points to get relive from this sinus problem readers can approach me for more clarification on this topic
Acupressur Points for Relieve this problem:
To relieve your upper or frontal sinuses, use B2, located at the bridge of your nose. This mental stress point is located in the indentation of your upper eye socket, where the bridge of the nose meets the ridge of your eyebrows.
To open the maxillary sinuses in the cheek, use the foremost acupressure points for the sinuses: LI20 and St3, underneath your eyes, just below your cheekbones. Use gentle pressure. These points are safe and useful to teach to children.- Have a Healthy Life- Acupuncture Dr. Nazir Sheriff - www.Acuheal.In
Please suggest a good vitamin e and vitamin c cream for oily skin.(good cream either separate creams or both vitamin in same cream)
Hi! Past 5 months back I was 51 kg but now I'm 46-47 kg. Last month I had a pain in my body till 15 days. Now again I feel week pain in my legs. What the cause of this. Do I need to consult a doctor. Also I took taste from Lybrate multiple taste.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from severe headache nd my eyes were paining alot.. .i am unable to even read the books continuously.
My friend is 30 year old unmarried woman undergone cesarean operation to remove tumor from her uterus two years back. She often feels pain in her lower abdomen, sometimes it becomes more prominent. Please let me know whether it is because of pid (pelvic inflammatory disease) or because of some other problem. Please suggest what precaution she should take in her daily life style including food. Thanks!
My height is 5 feet 9 inches & my age is 20. I want to improve my height more then 6 feet so suggest me a way or help me for improve my height.
Nutrition for you will never be as important to you as it is during pregnancy, because while eating you have to think not only about you, but also the development of your unborn child. However, merely eating is not enough you have to eat right. Here is your guide of what to eat and what to avoid, during pregnancy, so that your child gets the best nutrition.
Things to eat:
- Whole grains: Whole grains, which can be found in food items like cereals, whole-wheat breads and pastas, are rich in folic acid, iron and fibers. Make sure you incorporate ample amount of whole grains in your diet to remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Beans: Beans are extremely nutritious for pregnant women, as they contain protein, fiber, iron, folate, zinc and calcium, which are much needed for the development of a healthy baby.
- Fish: Incorporate enough fish in your diet because they contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, for example, is exceptionally good for health since it contains less mercury than other fish.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, and is also a good source of other nutrients like amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including choline which is crucial for the baby's brain development.
- Berries: Berries contain vitamin C, calcium, folate and fiber, which is important to your diet, besides being a delicious addition to your meal.
- Low fat yogurt: Sweetened yogurt is extremely bad for your health, but a cup of plain, low fat yogurt contains copious amount of calcium and is also a good source of proteins.
Things to avoid:
- Soft cheese: Soft cheese, like feta, blue cheese, brie, etc. are made of unpasteurized milk, which contain listeria bacteria which might be fatal for you and your child. Hence, they are best to avoid.
- Undercooked or raw food: Raw meat may contain toxoplasma and other bacteria. Raw eggs in sauces like mayonnaise, uncooked dough, desserts like tiramisu and salad dressings are also harmful for you. Fish in sushis or self caught fish may also contain harmful bacteria and parasites or chemicals released from nearby factories. Do ensure that your meat and fish are thoroughly cooked while dining out as well.
- Unpasteurized juices: There is always a risk of juices, which are squeezed and unpasteurized, being contaminated with E-coli or salmonella, which can be very harmful for you.
- Pre-dressed poultry: Poultry that has been dressed and stuffed at the market often run the risk of being contaminated by the juices of slaughtered poultry, proving to be best breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Unwashed fruits and vegetables: Toxoplasma can breed on unwashed raw foods, which also cause harm to your health, mainly in the prenatal period.
- Alcohol, coffee and unpasteurized milk: These beverages have been deemed unsafe for pregnant ladies since they can cause severe health damages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.