Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya SharmaYour feedback matters!
Main jab vi thora sa kam karta hoon ya fer thora jor se bat karne se ya thora walk karne se mare ko saans lene taklif hota hain aur mera heart beat bar jata hai. Bahut pasina vi hota hain. please suggest what can I do.
Dr, I am having severe burping problem. Due to this I have chest pain in the middle. Kindly give herbal remedy.
My wife is having high BP from her first pregnancy which is happened 3 years before. Now she is taking Telma 40 on daily night. Now we are planning for 2nd kid so what are the complications for her in conceiving 2nd kid. Kindly suggest us. Note Latest BP reading: 160/80 Weight: 95kgs Age: 29.
I'm a 23 year old male, recently diagnosed with primary hypertension, but the doc says that hypertension have been there from childhood, after evaluation. I have been masturbating from when I was 11. And this habit I can't get away with. I also ejaculate prematurely. This doc doesn't no this all except the hypertension thing. Suggest me something please.
Does olive oil prevent heart disease? Short answer: Yes The health benefits of olive oil come from the presence of polyphenol, antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart diseases and cancers. But to get these healthy compounds, consumers should buy good-quality, fresh" extra-virgin" olive oil, which has the highest polyphenol content. Most commercially available olive oils have low levels of polyphenol associated with poor harvesting methods, improper storage, and heavy processing.
Why would my pressure will increasing simuntinuasly. Please tell about my pressure would be decrease.
Dr. on Lybrate asked me for some tests Reports are as follows Lipid profile triglycerides 175 Cholesterol 210 Hdl 39 Ldl 136 Vldl 35 Vitamin b12 259pg/ml Vitamin d 6.1ng/ml.
I lost my uncle before last 3 months ago with heart attack. Then after I'm depress with same problem do I will affect, if some one talks abt any problems like this I again get into depress. Please help for this problem.
I am 23 year old and I have a chest problem like on my chest point have a little bit big size as compare a normal one And when I am wearing a t-shirt I m feeling very sad and uncomfortable.
Hello Sir I am facing Heart burn, heart pain, pain in upper part of stomach. My problem is genuine. I searched for doctor but found none. So, I told a pharmacist my problem and he gave me a polycrol syrup and rabeprazole and domperidone sustained release capsules. Please suggest.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
High blood pressure comes in many different types. Each type depends both on the cause of the high blood pressure and how the high blood pressure can be treated. When describing these types, doctors often use the word 'hypertension' instead of 'high blood pressure. Because of this, when talking about the types, I will use the word 'hypertension' also.
Types of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
is the most common type. There is no specific and underlying cause for essential hypertension. Lifestyle factors and other risk factors all increase a person's chance of getting essential hypertension.
is caused by another health condition such as diabetes, kidney problems or tumors. Once the other condition is controlled, blood pressure usually returns to normal.
White Coat Hypertension
is caused by a person's anxiety or stress levels being very high. Some people get anxious each time they see the doctor and have blood pressure readings higher than normal.
Isolated Systolic Hypertension
is hypertension in which only the systolic (upper) reading is high. This occurs in people over age 65 and is caused by a hardening of the arteries.
is when a person's blood pressure changes often. These changes can be caused by emotions or stress.
is a rare form of hypertension that is an emergency situation. Symptoms set in very quickly and there is a risk ofseizures, stroke of even death.