Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
I had oral sex and the pregnancy test result was also negative and I m getting my periods are there any chances that I can be pregnant?
Hi doctor I am pregnant but I am severely suffering from stomach ache and left side of abdomen to backside and I am unable to walk, sit. Please give me response I am waiting its urgent.
M not getting my periods since 21 days m getting period pain bt when I check there is no blood. Should I visit doctor? I've asked this question and many doctors are advising me for pregnancy test but its impossible for me to get pregnant as m unmarried and I've nt indulge in any activity that can cause pregnancy pls help me:-(
Hello Sir/madam Meri age 20 year hai. Mere marriage ko 2 years ho gaye hai. Mera bleeding cycle time 28 days hai. Mere husband 12 to 17 date ke time me sex karte hai. Hum last one year se try kar rahe hai lekin pregnant nahi ho pa rahi hu. Mere husband ne sperm test karvaya tha vo test positive aaya hai. Me bahot tension mai hu ki kya problem hoga. Please pregnant hone ka upay bataiye.
Exercise is one of the best stress-busters for those who believe in it. Sweating it out in any form brings out renewed energy, both physically and mentally. Similarly, running unleashes vast amounts of energy and is one of the most vigorous workouts. Of late, running is a fad, and there are more and more people vying for the half and full marathons.
The following are some pointers for runners. Whether you are just beginning to or are planning for a marathon, read on to know what to do before actually running.
Hydration: Before getting into a running mode, take a minute to think if you have had enough water for the day. The amount of water consumed should be dependent on a number of factors including:
Weather/climatic factors including temperature, humidity etc.
Distance and speed of running
Toilet trips should be done during the day
Consumption of alcohol or caffeine – these will leave you dehydrated
Amount of water in the last 2 hours
Level of thirst
Drink water about 30 minutes before you begin to run, but not to the point that you feel water splashing in the belly and have to stop at the restroom every half an hour.
Food: While it is not advisable to run on an empty stomach, it is not required to eat a full meal before running. Make it easy for the stomach by eating something light like a banana or oats. These are easily digestible and do not tire you out.
Shoes: The most important of all, ensure you are wearing running shoes which are lightweight. Ideally, the right shoes should not cause pain in the shin or the knees and can stand the long runs. Bad shoes can cause severe damage, therefore, it is always wise to invest in a good pair of running shoes.
Work towards a target: Running without having a target is not of much use. Your target could be in the distance covered, time you ran, calories burned, or matching your personal best timing. Whatever you choose, with each run, keeping the route, time, and distance in mind, set a target. Track your run against that target. This can help establish personal best times and help improve performance with other runners too. It also helps get a feeling of accomplishment and a purpose.
- Music: This just peps up your run and often adds to the spring in your foot. A nice lively song can increase the heart rate and prepare you for a longer run. Warming up to a good music also elevates mood and energy levels. Any runner would agree that he enjoys a good music during the run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am from india, I wanna prepare my periods because I am in doubt about pregnancy. My next dates are in next 15-17 days. Is it right way. Please tell me in brief. Thank you.
During periods I felt lots of pain. I have diagnosed with adenomyosis. I take hormones pills for 21 days. My condition is in control. Taking hormones pills harmful for long run?
I want to know by kissing a girl or hugging or any kind of touching to her can cause aids or any other sexual disease?
Hello. I am 16 years old and I am a girl. I weight 65 kgs, I checked my weight on january 1st, 2017. Is it healthy?
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
My wife 26 years old had ectopic surgery and left tube was removed this month. Can you please suggest when can we try pregnancy in future.
Monthly I have irregular periods, some times for continuous 3 or 4 months I am nt getting periods. What should I do?
Dr. Meri beti 25 years ki h aur first time pregnant h uska 34wa week chal rha 2 din se bahut thoda thoda bleeding ho rha ultrasound k report me aaya h ki bacche k neck me nal fas gya h.pr baccha phle ki tarah hi movement kr rha h aisa kaise ho gya aur kya ye dwa se thik ho jata h.
Women who have hypertension during pregnancy are at increased risk of developing atherosclerosis when they are older.
In a study published in the journal Hypertension, Dr. Siamak Sabour, of the University Medical Center in Utrecht, the Netherlands, said that hypertension in pregnancy acts as a kind of "nature’s cardiovascular stress test" showing proneness to future disease.
I am 26 and married. We are ttc for past 2 years. I have pcos and did a hysteroscopy for removing septum on last Oct 2015. After 2 months we started iui and period was delayed but negative hpt. After 5 days of taking duphaston no period show up after 3 days then took an hpt it showed a very light positive. But bhcg turned negative. After 3 days my period showed up with heavy bleeding and cramps. Doc said it might be an early miscarriage. Next iui was also not successful. But period was on time and was taking utrogestan 200 per day. By March I took follisurge injection for 3 days and 7 follicles showed up and all the seven was ovulated on 13th day and on the same day iui was done again. Started utrogestan200 twice a day. No. Period showed up so took an hpt on 3rd April and a positive line showed up but not so dark. On 4th April the test showed dark positive line. Doc asked to continue utrogestan for next 30 days and metformin 500 an folic acid. My scan is on 19th April. My concern is that I don't have any kind of pregnancy symptoms. Just have the same normal life. Is that could be missed miscarriage? What are the symptoms of miscarriage on utrogestan. Please answer me I am really worried.
Mom is getting blood in urine. It was in form of drops. Back and pelvic pain. frequent urination. Worried about her. Is it sigh of bladder cancer? Her age is 48.
Dos7 - 7. Do have sex
Sex during pregnancy is fine, as long as you don't have a complicating factor such as placenta previa or another type of high-risk pregnancy.