Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. In the Indian culture, it is seen that children are supposed to serve as the backbone for the parents in their old age and when a couple is able to bear children, they may be able to lead more satisfied lives than at any other point in time. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo.
Hi, I am 8 week 6 day pregnant. After ultrasound scan doctor told me there is a little internal bleeding. Please guide is dangerous to my baby. I also have mild abdomen pain. Please suggest. In the report it's mentioned that" minimal streak of fluid of approx 4.8 x 4.0 mm is seen along inferior surface of the sac" pls guide me.
My wife is12 weeks pregnant went to the doctor today and they did an ultrasound they said they could see the fetus but could not find the heartbeat or cardiovascular activity is absent does this mean something is wrong I have no bleeding and no cramping I feel fine im eating good taken my prenatal what could be wrong please help.
After 13yrs of marriage we got a baby. Now she is 18 months old and I am 39 yrs. Old. I need one more. Suggest me what to do and I am having sugar and it is in control.
I and my gf had sex on september 14 after that in october she got periods and even in november and december. And they happened till 7days or 5days. But in this month which is january she didn't got periods. Is there any chances of pregnancy i am sacred please suggest.
How to treat vaginismus at home or suggest some meds. Me and my bf trying to have sex. It just never happens. I think m suffering from vaginismus.
Hi doctors, I am 29 year old and my wife is 27 years old we have two children's one is 3.5 years old girl and second is 2 months boy please doctors give me any best suggestion, Should we go for cooper t or something else for not to have more child ?
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.