Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidya Doshi
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya DoshiYour feedback matters!
Home > Treating tuberculosis (TB) > Dear doctor I have uncontrollable hiccups from past 8 months. I have take already liofen, ayurvedic medicine etc but not stopped. It is serious condition. It start the day until 3 days while started same time it is stopped after 3 days. 10 months back I suffered from TB. That was cured. But hiccups, nausea not stopped please give me proper answer to me. I am very suffer from this. I can not talk, can not properly breathe, can not sleep 24 to 72 hours every seconds its not stopped. 26 years male from Bangalore asked Dear doctor I have uncontrollable hiccups from past 8 months. I have take already liofen, ayurvedic medicine etc but not stopped. It is serious condition. It start the day until 3 days while started same time it is stopped after 3 days. 10 months back I suffered from TB. That was cured. But hiccups, nausea not stopped please give me proper answer to me. I am very suffer from this. I can not talk, can not properly breathe, can not sleep 24 to 72 hours every seconds its not stopped. Sir you told meet gastroenterologist, he given baclofen tablet but not cured. For tb pulmonologist, physician, ayurvedic doctors also consulted. Ct scan, cbc, lft, rft, hba1c, usg, xray chest, ecg all done, report is normal. What can I do now, idont know.
I am suffering From cold and cough when whether have changed and still long lime about two or three month. During cold period वहुत छीके आती आखो से पानी एवं सांस फूलतीहै
Sinusitis is an irritation or swelling of the tissue covering the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are loaded with air. But there are times when they get blocked and loaded with fluid. In such cases, germs can develop and cause an infection. Due to this infection, your nose gets heavily blocked along with you sinuses and might make it difficult for you to breathe.
Conditions that can bring about sinus blockage include the following:
- Common cold
- Allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining around the nose)
- Little developments or growths in the covering of the nose called nasal polyps
- A deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity)
Here are some of the ways you can get rid of sinusitis naturally:
- Soups and warm water: Drink warm water, soup or broth, and hot tea. These liquids will disperse bodily fluids and drain it from the disturbed sinuses.
- Turmeric/Ginger root: Turmeric root is an excellent fragrant spice found in most Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Turmeric not only contains the regular calming and anti-inflammatory curcumin, it is also an antioxidant. When it is mixed with hot ginger ale and blended with hot tea, this mixture can remove excess fluid from the clogged nasal sections, ease sinus pressure and make you feel better.
- Spicy food: Spicy ingredients such as mustard, hot peppers, curry, horseradish, and masala in one’s food may help in clearing severely blocked sinuses. In case you like spices, think about including some hot flavours to your food to open your nasal entries.
- Apply warm packs: You can use a warm pack to keep the nasal tissues damp. Also, fill a round bowl or pot with steaming water and place your face over it with a towel around your head to inhale the steam in. This will open up your sinuses and make an easy path for fluid drainage.
- Take a steam: High temperature water vapour can saturate the sinuses. Sprinkle a couple drops of eucalyptus in the shower or bath and steam up your bathroom. A hot shower can also relax the bodily fluid as well as the mucus and debris that are stuck inside your nose.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is not only powerful in disposing off sinus issues; it can also be used for different skin and hair issues. What it does essentially for sinus infection is that it clears up the nose so that the bodily fluid can be removed quickly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.