Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya D.TelangYour feedback matters!
Even couples with a healthy sex life filled with abundant activity find that they can occasionally benefit from sex tips. This is especially true for couples who have been together for an extended period of time and so may need to explore avenues for "livening things up a bit"- which is where role playing can come in handy. Many sex tips revolve around things like penis health or getting plenty of exercise, which are important, but these tips will focus on rules that couples need to take into consideration as they begin exploring the wonderful world of sexual role playing.
Communication is the key
The first rule for role playing is: communicate. (Really, this should be the first rule for all matters in a couple's life.) On the most basic level, a couple needs to decide together if role playing is something that each partner feels comfortable with doing.
The hurdle is usually taking that first step and broaching the subject. A man may feel awkward admitting that he has a desire to pretend he is a patient who gets turned on when his nurse gives him a sponge bath, for example. But once the idea of engaging in role playing is introduced, many people are surprised to find that their partner has some scenarios of their own that they want to explore.
Equally important is for each partner to hear their mate's role playing ideas without passing negative judgment on them. That doesn't mean that a person has to acquiesce to every idea their partner has; rather, they need to be respectful of the fact that their partner is sharing this part of themselves. If a partner's fantasy is distasteful to their mate, the mate should not respond with "No way, that's totally disgusting!" Instead, something along the lines of "I'm glad you told me about that, but I don't think I'd be comfortable in that role" is more appropriate.
By the same token, if a woman has already made it clear that she is not into a particular fantasy, the man should not continue pushing it or raising it again and again. Let it go and move on to the next.
However, a person may want to discover why their partner is not interested in a particular scenario - especially if the partner says no to two or three of them. It may be that there is a recurring theme in the scenarios that is the problem. In such cases, asking "Can you tell me what it is about the role playing idea that makes you uncomfortable?" can be a good idea.
Talk about boundaries
Although this is just a preliminary discussion, it may be a good idea to talk about boundaries at this early stage - even before a later conversation about setting specific rules. Some people will have some firm ideas about things that are deal breakers for them. Deal breakers can cover a wide range, from not putting on costumes to location to whether pictures can be taken to the "roughness" that might be involved in some scenarios. Getting these out in the open early on can make it easier for some people to discuss the topic and how to move on to something both partners will enjoy.
Role playing sex tips can help lead a couple into new sexual areas, so a man will want to be sure his manhood is in good playing shape for any new activities. That's why daily use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is so important. The ideal crème is going to contain both L-arginine and vitamin C. L-arginine is an amino acid involved in the process by which penile blood vessels are kept open and receptive to increased blood flow, an area in which vitamin C also plays a role. It also helps if the selected crème contains pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5), a nutrient that significantly aids cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy penile tissue.
My wife 27 years recently had a abortion on dt 21.05.17. Today she is saying that during bathroom small patches of blood oozing out and slight pain in lower abdomen. Is it normal since she has a abortion? Pls suggest.
Dear sir, madam am 25 years old girl having PCOD since last TWO years. I am married. Please tell me what food should avoided and what food should be included. I am also having thyroid (TSH).
The sugar found in our food is of two kinds mainly – sucrose and fructose.
Sucrose or the table sugar increases blood sugar levels and initiates the pancreas to release insulin forces the sugar into cells, thus contributing to fat formation.
Fructose on the other hand acts upon the liver and hence no insulin is secreted. But fructose is more detrimental to health as it releases the hormone for hunger – ghrelin making us hungrier; one continues to eat, leading to weight gain. Fructose is found in corn syrup which is used to sweeten most processed and packed foods.
Here are top 7 reasons why you should get away from this addictive white powder:
- Sugar and cancer: over consumption of sugar has been found to cause cancer. Studies have linked elevated blood sugar levels to cancers in women. Moreover, pancreatic cancer uses fructose to initiate a particular process that aids rapid cell division. Extra sugar present in the bloodstream feeds the cancer cells.
- Impact on liver: sugar overdose hits the liver and causes the liver cells to bloat up and become fatter. This leads to liver complications and conditions like fatty liver disease. Research shows that extra calories fatten the liver cells first by 27% while external body gains hardly 2% of fat.
- Hurts your heart: excess sugar in the diet contributes to heart diseases and may even damage your arteries. Sugar is known to deplete good cholesterol levels in the blood. Prolonged exposure of the arterial inner walls to sugar causes it to get irritated and less responsive to body’s healing mechanisms. This results in malabsorption of oxygen and other nutrients into the cells.
- Addictive properties of sugar: sugar evokes addictive responses within our body which make us crave for it even more. It is a never-ending struggle that is triggered by the feel good hormones like dopamine in our body. However, the receptors that release dopamine weaken over time and hence need more sugar to get activated which leaves us wanting for more.
- Aids in ageing: fructose especially contributes to ageing by boosting cell damage and causing cells to die faster. Sugars can also cause wrinkles as they are capable of breaking down the collagen and elastin of skin, which are responsible for the tightness and glow of the skin.
- Causes mental anxiety: kicking back on sugar will help you feel more relaxed and less stressed. Excess sugars can also cause depression and reduce cognitive abilities like memory and so on.
- Bad teeth and bones: sugar binds with the bacteria of the mouth to form acid that diminishes the quality of your teeth. Similarly, sugar works to deplete vital minerals like calcium which causes osteoporosis and bone loss. Lastly, sugar directly leads to weight gain and diabetes, the silent killer.
I am 17 years I had sex with my bf and I missed my periods since 43 days do i'm pregnant if not can we again continue the sex please give me suggestion.
If my ovulation date is 14 april 2016 and I missed my period on 25th. I checked pregnancy test on 29th April and 1st may. It's came negative. Do I need to check again for pregnancy. As I don't want to be pregnant. Help me out please.
Mera ek dost hai usko 2 saal se diabetes hai, age 37 year hai wo jab bhi bina condom ke apni patni ke saat sex karta hai to use infection ho jata hai ,is baar use penis me infection ho gaya hai or skin me crack or red ho gaya hai or urine discharge karne me taklif hoti hai please mujhe ye bataye ki use kis ke paas ilaj karana chahiye ,wo abhi Mangalore me rahta hai.
I have cramps during my periods and is unbearable sometimes and I can not seem to get any relief please help me.
Nowadays more and more homes and other buildings have air-conditioning to cool the place in the heat of summer. Consequently, many people now suffer From pain that becomes worse when they are sitting in their office equipped with air-conditioning, and they Improve spontaneously once they leave the office and go out in sun. Thus they form a clear impression that cold places are bad and warm places are good for them,
which is true. This is because our skin pores stay relatively open in the summer in order that we may sweat and keep our body temperature down. However, this Also provides a very good opportunity for invasion of
Cold, as the artificially cooled air can enter the body through the opened pores. Being characterised by Contraction and stagnation, cold may cause closure of the skin pores; this results in accumulation of cold in. The joints and muscles, so leading to pain due to qi And blood stagnation. Moreover, since the skin pores Are now closed, internal heat cannot easily leave the Body in sweat evaporation, so accumulated cold can soon change into heat, leading to symptoms of that aggravation, including redness, hotness, pain and swollen joints and muscles.
My friend has a slight swelling on her right labia majora with no pain or itching or any symptoms of an infections. Could you please advise as to why this has happened n wat can be done to cure it.
Wrist fracture is a medical term used to describe a broken wrist bone. Wrist is composed of 8 small carpal bones and lower ends of the two forearm bones, such as Radius & Ulna. The fracture may occur in any of the 10 bones that make up the wrist. While some fractures can be severe, most fractures are tiny in nature. The fractures, which are severe, tend to render the bone unstable and a cure for this condition might require a surgery. Open fractures occur when the broken bone spike juts out through the skin. This might lead to an infection in the wounded region.
Causes of Wrist Fracture
- The most basic cause of a wrist fracture is injury. Any fall on your outstretched hand (FOOSH) and you might have to nurse a fractured wrist. This type of fracture is common among sportsmen.
- People suffering from osteoporosis have a high risk of getting a wrist fracture.
- Traumatic accidents might also cause severe wrist fractures.
- Repetitive use of wrists leads to inflammation of the tendons present in the wrists (tendonitis).
Symptoms of Wrist Fracture
A wrist fracture has symptoms that can be extremely painful. The pain escalates whenever you try to move your wrist or flex it, even if you are just flexing your fingers. Sometimes your hand or arm may even become extremely numb when you fracture the wrist. The muscles in the area become tender and swell up. It is almost impossible to move the wrist after it gets fractured. The fracture causes the wrist or rather the hand to appear deformed. The most common deformity being a Dinner fork deformity (Colles' Fracture). The area around the fracture may experience bruising and a fractured wrist also affects the blood flow in the area. You might even injure your ligaments, tendons, muscles or nerves.
To confirm and check the level of severity, you are generally asked to get an X-Ray done. In order to get a more detailed look at the fracture, you might have to undergo CT or MRI scans as well. Usually, in order to treat a fracture, you will have to wear a splint or a cast and move your hand as least as possible. But keep moving your fingers otherwise they might get stiff.
Most cases of wrist fractures recover well with a very good return to function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am 2 months pregnant. I would like to know if I can have sex during pregnancy or not. In which month we should avoid sex and is female masturbation allowed during pregnancy?
I am pregnant. This is my 9th month of pregnancy. Someone suggest me to take homeopathic tablets named "Bio Combination 26" for normal delivery. Is it, that much useful for normal delivery? If yes ; can I start to take this tablets now?
What should be done to get periods if it is late by 1 month. My bmi is 27.5 and I am having lot of stress from 2 months.
Am 23 weeks pregnant now. Now a days am feeling baby movements mostly during night time and am feeling hungry during night time. It is normal? In morning and afternoon some movement can feel but not like night time?
Hi, I had unprotected sex on 21st jan and took an i-pill on 22nd. My periods were on 12th jan. On 29th jan I started bleeding again. It's been 3 days since I have been bleeding. It's not exactly heavy like periods but it is also not just spotting. I am bleeding clots. Is this a period or a side effect of the ECP? Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Im 21 years old. Took mefiprestol for abortion on 4. Of nov. Im still bleeding g.ultra scanning showed no any retained products of conception. Im still bleeding. Do I need abortion.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I have menstrual problem. My date is on 10th and till today I haven't gt it. Only white liquid is discharging sometimes.
Tulsi - a **miracle** plant
Tulsi is regarded as an 'elixir of life' and believed to promote longevity. It is considered to be an adaptogen, balancing different processes in the body. It has also been suggested to possess antifertility, anticancer, antidiabetic, antifungal, antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antiemetic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and diaphoretic actions.
1. It is considered as a tonic to retain youth and avoid aging. Vitamin c, vitamin a, phytonutrients and the essential oils in tulsi are excellent antioxidants and protect the body from nearly all the damages caused by the free radicals.
2. It is anti-carcinogenic and it found to be effective in healing nearly all types of cancer and tumors.
3. It reduces total cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Thus, it is useful for heart disease patients.
4. It is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorders. A decoction of the leaves, with honey and ginger, is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold.
5. It can protect from radiation poisoning and also heals up damages caused by radiations. It acts as a vaccine against pox if consumed regularly.
6. It is used as a mouth wash. It is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea.
7. It also cures ulcer in the mouth. It is also known to help inhibit the growth of oral cancer caused by chewing tobacco etc.
8. It is an excellent antibiotic, germicidal, fungicidal and disinfectant and very efficiently protects our body from nearly all sorts of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
9. Consumption of tulsi leaves decoction helps prevent and heal fever.
10. It has a hypoglycemic effect, so it reduces blood glucose levels. Thus, it is useful for diabetics.
11. It helps in building up stamina, hence used to prepare herbal tea.
12. Its regular consumption can protect eyes from all the damages done by the free radicals, such as cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma, vision defects, opthalmia etc. Due to its high antioxidant properties.
13. Recent studies on tulsi proved to be a useful medication for people living with human immunodeficiency virus (hiv), and acquired immune deficiency virus (aids).
14. Tulsi, being a detoxifier and mild diuretic in nature, can help reduce uric acid level (main culprit as far as kidney stones are concerned) concentration in the blood as well as helps cleaning of the kidneys through urination.
15. Tulsi oil application on the body keeps mosquitoes and other insects away.
B. How to use-:
1. Tulsi leaves extract (swaras)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, then crush them well and squeeze the pure extract.
- dose - 2tablespoon in adults empty stomach in the morning.
- beneficial in cold, cough, fever, oral ulcer, liver disorders, indigestion, bronchitis, insect bites, cancer ((bacterial and viral infections).
- extenal application of tulsi leaves extract- in fungal infections, ringworm, insect bites.
2. Tulsi leaves decoction (kaadha)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, boil with 4cups of water. Boil this until 1cup of water remains.
- dose- drink half cup (lukewarm) in the morning on empty stomach and a half cup in the evening.
- beneficial in pyorrhea, cold, cough, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, gastric disorders, tuberculosis (bacterial and viral infections).
- a decoction of the whole plant lowers the blood sugar (glucose) level and is said to control diabetes mellitus.
- a decoction of the root of tulsi plant is given as a diaphoretic in malarial fever.
- the regular consumption of tulsi leaves extract or decoction helps prevent viral fevers, cough, cold and many other diseases.