Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My 13 yrs daughter had first periods on 4th dec. 2014. The periods last for more than 5 days i. E. 8-10 days. The time gap between period is less than normal. It is decreasing. Last time the gap between end of previous periods and start of next period was only 6 days. The periods lasted for around 10-11 days and next time for 5 days. Other complications are - loss of appetite, weight reduce, tiredness and lethargy, irritation etc. Two doctors did not recommended treatment while another doctor has prescribed 21 days medicine course and calcuim syrup. My question is whether the advice of the last doctor is ok. Your advice please.
What is woman ovulation period. The best time for intimate when a woman pregnant. Please give me suggestions.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set yourself an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.
If I had sex with teenager girl without condom and my seamen goes inside her. What's precaution to prevent pregnancy.
Mam d&c ko 4 months ho gaye lekin period ni Aya (21 June 2016 d&c )pregnancy test bhi negative aaya hai. Medicine li (meprate + ovral) 1 month tak fir b nahi aaya period. Abhi do din pehle usg hui usme 13.7 mm ka embryo like tissue hai but not cardiac activity. And endometrial thickness 16. 3 mm hai. To kya aisa possible ho sakta hai ki medicine leke k beech hi conceive ho gya n dead bhi ho gya .to nam fir period ya destroy tissue khud se thoda bhi bahar kyun nahi aaya. Abhi muje d&c prescribed ki gayi hai. Aap btaye muje samjha kar ke ki ye kya hai aur aage kya karna future k liye sahi hoga because I am newly married. Marriage date 6 March 2016. Please help.
Hi sir/mam meri age 23 hai aur mere wife ki age 19 hai aur uska weight 65 hai humari married 31 April ko hui tab se hum sex kar rahe hai man on top n doggy style mai lekin abi tak kuch pregnancy ki news nai mili aisa kyu ho raha hai please batao kya galat ho raha hai?
My wife has cesarean delivery two months ago. What is the best time of m.c cycle to do have a safe sex without using any type of condom or medicine. We do not want baby at least 3 years from now. Please provide appropriate advice.
I am 25 years old female suffering from PCOS. I feel lazy and heavy all the time, even sometimes I crave for sweets. Kindly tell me to control my cravings and also tell me how soon I can get pregnant.
Hello doctor I take krimson 35 tab last one month. please tell me when I take this tab there is chances for pregnancy. And one more question I trying for pregnancy. please give some medicine or other advice I am too worry help me.
Trigger thumb is a painful clinical condition in which the terminal phalanx if the thumb gets locked in a state of flexion. Sometimes it is bilateral i. E. Involving both hands. Big toes of the feet are usually not involved. The condition at some stage may become painless. It is more common in diabetics.
Trigger thumb is caused as a result of inflammation of the tunnel of the thumb in which the (flelexor pollicis longus) tendon moves. As a result the tunnel gets narrowed, usually at the metacarpo phalangeal joint and arrests the gliding movement of the tendon. Sometimes there is a nodule formation in the tendon at the same place producing obstruction to the tendon movement.
Non steroid anti inflammatory drugs help in reducing pain and swelling. Physiotherapy helps in regaining movements of the joint. Sometimes in local infiltration with steroids gives relief. However long term effects of steroids are not desirable.
Surgical treatment if the medical treatment does not succeed, then surgical release of the tendon should be undertaken. It a one stitch surgery which can be done under local anesthesia with constantly good results.
Congenital trigger thumb some children are born with it. The congenital variety is usually bilateral. In these cases the treatment is surgical only. It should be done early otherwise the terminal phalanx of the child will not grow and remain small in size.
My age is 26 years and I am diabetic since 1 year. Although it's in control now. After marriage. Will it affect my sex life and more importantly will it have affect over my baby child while in womb and after Birth and during baby life?
Metabolism is the process through which cells inside your body participate in the disintegration of food nutrients into energy. This proves to be the driving fuel behind all essential functions of the body such as digestion, circulation, breathing, heart beat etc.
Check these 7 super facts about your metabolism.
1) body size decides metabolic need - the amount of nutrients required by your body in order to efficiently perform all its functions is determined by the size of the body. In addition, composition of the body also plays an important role, which refers to the number of fat tissues vs. Muscle tissues. Thus, a larger person is bound to possess a higher basal metabolic rate (bmr).
2) exercise aids in a higher metabolic rate - regular exercise goes a long way in boosting your bmr. Weight training increases muscle mass, thus making your body capable of burning calories at a faster pace.
3) crash diets often backfire - instead of causing rapid weight loss, crash dieting has been seen to have an adverse effect on the metabolic rate. This is due to the fact that it deprives you of certain essential nutrients and also fails to fulfill the daily minimum calorie requirement of the body.
4) aging slows metabolism - according to research, the metabolic rate begins its decline in your mid 20s and decreases approximately by two percent in a span of every 10 years. Increasing age leads to loss of muscle tissue and also results in reduced physical exercise; both contributing to a sluggish bmr.
5) men possess higher metabolic - it is a proven fact that men have a comparatively higher bmr than women. The efficiency of the body to burn energy is determined by the lean muscle mass, thus causing men to burn calories a lot faster than women.
6) your metabolism is linked to the thyroid gland - the thyroid gland, present at the frontal portion of the neck, acts as the control panel for a number of processes such as regulation of hormones, protein production etc. It completely controls metabolism as the rate of conversion of food into energy is under the supervision of the gland.
7) frequent meals aid higher metabolism - according to dieticians, taking small meals every 2-3 hours helps burn calories at a faster rate.