Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Viddhi ShahYour feedback matters!
Since six months l am feeling extreme pain from right heel as bone growth suggested physiotherapy by orthopaedic.
I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building.
I am 23 years old girl . I have pain in my legs. While sleeping in A.C veins of my leg get swelled and become tight. What should I do.
Hi, I am very ill . I had thyroid and I had pain in my back bone .I had also pain in my shoulders and in legs .Please give me some tips to prevent it.
Hello Doc, My wife (Aged 27) is suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis since an year, she is using tablets since last 10 months like (Saaz, Hcqs, called D, neugaba). She was on steroids (Wysolone) for 6 months and she is still suffering from severe pain in the knee joints. Recently from past 2 months she is suffering from plantar fasciitis. Can you please suggest how many months would it still take for her to come to a normal state. Your suggestion will help us alot.
I am 22 years old, I suffering from left west back joint pain, from 6 months. I want to know about what type of doses and how can I relief from it. Kindly inform me a satisfy solution because its paining heavy. I can not walk properly, can't sleep on this side.
I had undergone endoscopy two years back and i am having backpain after that. What is the remedy for that?
I am 20 years old male and I have backache since 2 years and when I am doing work the pain is incresing. What should I do?
I am feeling insensitivity on tip of my thumb of right hand since last 5 days. I have started taking calciquick D3 (weekly) and mecofol plus (daily) since last 20 days. I also felt pain in right hip joint and took homeopathy treatment with exercise.
Suffering from pain in left hand and leg. MRI suggests disc bulge in C3 C4, L3, L4 and L4 L5. As per the neurosurgeon I also have L6 in lumber which causes pain. Medicines are not working. What alternative therapy recommended to overcome pain and get back to earlier fitness.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.