Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Viddhi ShahYour feedback matters!
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this.
My mother is been suffering from severe pain in left upper arm and the back area on the same side. What should be done for that?
My mother have pain in her right shoulder and arm. She could not work properly due to the pain. In the previous year she had given blood test many times. Becoz of which now days her nerves not working properly. Plzz suggest what we have to do.
I am having inflamation in my right elbow joint .Since last 2 maonths. It slightly increases when I press the tip of elbow joint bone.What may be the reasons?
I have problems in my legs that when I run fairly then there were a problems in pain in just knee so give me some suggestions for this type of problem.
Hello I'm 28 years old from delhi. From last 1 year I'm having upper back right sided mid right side pain and discomfort. Pain feels like pressure a high pressure and weakness there all the time. When I'm sitting in a chair or lying in bed pain speed in whole upper back and feels weakness in right hand like hand raise or holding right hand into chair. this weakness only in right side upper back and mid back. Its feel like coming from deep inside not from bone and not from muscle. My vit d low near 18. Currently taking calcium tab 1200 mg per day and taking my hormone medicine aldactone 50 and cetapin xr 500 mg. Can it's something as or simply a upper back pain? My max hospital saying it's cms? Bt only 1 part of body cms nt appears. Anything can help stress in mind always taking nerve relaxant also in night any treatment can help me or not?
Y young people have back pain. Nd also weakness every day nd they have stress please give me a best advice to do hard work.
I am 24 years old I am suffering with back lower hips and ribs pain and buttocks pain.give me correct diagnose.
I suffer from back pain now a days and my right leg pains too because of that. Please advise some remedy.
I am 58 years old. There is regular pain on left side back and front side below 4" from chest or 5" distance from nabhi. On back side pain both side on upper side of hip. I drink minimum 6 lt water in a day but urine out put in a day 1/2 lt. And at the time of urine I feel burden pain.
HI doctor how are you and I have problem back pain if I walk steps be come more pain for me back pain.
Actually last 3 day before. I tried to lift big bucket of water . after that incident I am feeling back pain . Not able to seat properly Please help me for that.
Hello I have problem in my leg palm It's get heating many times and there is pain also in it give some tips.
My wife aged 50 is having back pain with pain in leg below knee. She is unable to sit and walk. A nurse at L4 l5 is suppressing. Immediate remedy solicited.
Hii I am 18 years old I am suffering from leg pains since 1 month I consult many doctors but I dintend get nic treatment.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.