Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Spondylosis
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Home Care Physiotherapy
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Vibhuti Sawant-jagadaleYour feedback matters!
Dr. Vibhuti has in-depth knowledge of the subject and unique ability to boost the confidence of a patient that he/she can recover which I feel is a major factor in any rehabilitation therapy. Just after 20 days of treatment at Dr. Vibhuti's clinic, I was able to perform 50% of the daily routine tasks which boosted my confidence. This clinic has many advanced equipment, training modules and sufficient open space for exercise. Usually paralytic patients like me takes more time for treatment and the staff as well as the doctor Vibhuti makes sure that the flow of treatment is comfortable and encouraging for each patient. Location of the clinic is very convenient as it is located just outside of Dombivli(west) station. This clinic really live by its motto "We care and we are always 'there' for you".
Madhav Hari Joshi
excellent consultation, excellent treatment with assuring smile, excellent co-operative staff, variety of machines to suit problem last but not the least golden healing touch. at the age of 65 i don't think i will go anywhere else
I'm 30 years old male suffering from knee joint pain. As per my recent MRI, doctors identified that it is" grade 1 injury" and i'm going for physiotherapy treatment. Kindly advise what kind of food do I need to avoid? Please advise what food should I take to improve my knee joint strength? Kindly answer all of my questions.
Hello, I want to ask a health related questions for my friend . Actually he has pain in the bone of his leg. It started within 2-3 days when he started to run on the ground. He consulted a local doctor. The doctor gave him some tablets. Now it is 2 months today. But still he has pain in his bone even he is not running on the ground. Kindly help for this problem. Thank you in advance.
Hey doc, my friend has changed alot, she doesn't laugh alot this days and she isn't her same. Few months back she started self harming and continuously cried. It all happened after some personal issues. She doesn't feel like playing or talking, she would rather sit in her room and read stories from her phone. Sometimes she doesn't even eat food the whole day, she cries to sleep and she has given up all hopes. She doesn't know what to do anymore. What should she do? What happened to her? Please doctor don't make this a public issue.
Hello Doctors! I'm a male of 35 year age. My job profile is to work on computer for at least 10hrs a day. Now for past few days I am feeling numbness in ring & little finger of my right hand. When I getup in morning all my fingers pain of both hands. I can't sit on floor for more than 20 mins. As lower back pain, knee pain. Please help me.
I am 27 years old. After pregnancy I hv backache problem. Also my legs pain a lot. Backache I can understand as I had c section but legs I really need help.
I am a male aged 45 years suffering from low back pain since 2002 xray shows deformity in l3&l4 please give suggestion.
I started running from 2 months, after the workout everyday I feel so pained in the calf of my left leg. Please help me with this.
I have OA in both knees and also need a hip (R) joint replacement for which I need to take off about 26 - 30 Kg. Is there any exercise that will help me walk or injections for cushioning in these areas - I want to avoid surgery - I am 63 years old and female. The metabolism in my body has slowed down and due to pain in hip am unable to walk even 10 mt without stopping. Pl answer. Thank you.
How to remove or avoid formation of some hard material near leg fingers or under foot. It really pains much when we walk on floor.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.