Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha Telivala HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hello. My friend have some sex issues. In past she had irregular periods. But aftr some treatment she is well. She is married since 3yrs. And she want be pregnant. But aftr great effort she can not. Have any suggestion.
My last period was 2 jan had sex on 23 jan protected what are chances of pregnancy cycle is 28 to 30 days.
I had 1 miscarriage last year in Jan 2015, after that I was trying since 1 year to conceive but there was no result. So I have started visiting the doctor for last 4 months and she has suggested all the checks for body like hormonal tests, thyroid,prolactin, abdominal test. Then she suggested me giving the medicines like clo fert, progynova,fertigynova injections on 14,16,18 days with follicular study. But my follicular study shows that my follicular size is 8.7 mm on 13 the day and it has gone to 11. 7 mm on 18 the day. So, please suggest me wat is the problem and solution. I am desperately waiting for the birth of a child. What would be the reason?
Sir mujhe pcod h both ovaries m or abhi mere dwai chal rahi h kab theek honge pregnancy m koi problem to nhi hogi or mujhe hair growth bhi bhuat h body m sir please mujhe jaldi theek hona h.
My normal menstrual cycle get cleared by 2 months, bt this time its been 3 months I dint got periods and I am Not pregnant also, Doctor suggested me 3 months diane 35 medicine program, I will get my periods after 21 days of my program, Means total it will be 4 months delayed, So wanted to ask is it ok 4 months? Or is there any problem when getting delayed by 3-4 months?
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
Here are some of the tantrums adolescents more commonly throw, and what should ideally be your approach to it:
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old. I am too tired of family problems. Coming to the point, i am a PCOS patient. I need to know whether am pregnant or not. We had sexual relationship after long period. We are trying for baby. Past 2 weeks daily we are doing sex. My husband told, I will be pregnant. My question is, is there any option to know whether sperm attached in my uterus? Because am going office. I am travelling near 1 hour. I don’t want to miss this chance. I need a baby soon. May be if i am pregnant means fetus survive under cell division. So how can I detect regard my pregnancy? Is there any scanning option is there? Or I should wait 45 days to know about my pregnancy? Please advise me.
Me and my girlfriend had sex without condom. I took my penis before I cum but im worried about precum and she completed her periods 4 days before. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I have unprotected sex with my husband 2 days back but after sex I have taken unwanted 72. But after one night. Can there is a chance to become pregnant. I am feeling vomiting everytim. Headache and upset stomach. Is this is sign of pregnancy or its due to my over attention to it.
Hi doctor actually problem meri wife ko hai she is 6 month pregnant aur pehle to usse back me pain hota tha but now she says ki usse vegina ke pas thighs pe pain hota hai to iske liye kya kare aur kya waha pe balm use kar sakte hai koi problem to nahi hoga.
Dear sir, how many day to do sex for getting you pregnancy as after the period, after that end of the last can we make the sex.
- On diwali, by taking few prevention you can enjoy a safe festival.
- Avoid bright sparkling fire cracker.
- Maintain proper distance when lighten the crackers.
- Don't ever touch the cracker when you see a sparking in it.
- If something unusual happened or even minor burn just immediately consult a doctor.
My daughter has a problem of urinating in sleep at the age of 23. Although she doesn't do this every night. I am very much worried about her future. Please help.
Pregnancy and child birth are some of the most important functions of a woman’s life, and they have a life long bearing on how her body functions as well. A normal delivery or a vaginal delivery is something that a majority of women prefer because it is one of the most normal ways of delivering a baby without having to go through an invasive or surgically induced method that will also include the aid of medication. So what all can you expect when you are going through a normal or a vaginal delivery? Here is a quick list.
- Birth plan: During the final trimmest of your pregnancy and especially during the ninth month, it is important to have a birthing plan in place. By this time, it will be clear that you are going through your pregnancy in a normal manner without any problems or complications that may have a bearing on the way you will deliver the child. It will be pretty clear that you are going to have a normal delivery, in which case it is important to talk to your doctor and your partner about who will be with you when you deliver the child, and at what point you may ask for an epidural. Also, remember to include the complications that can lead to the employment of other delivery methods like forceps or a caesarean section.
- Early phase of delivery: During the early phase of your delivery, the amniotic sac, which is a fluid filled protective sac, will burst. This sac usually protects the baby. Once this water breaks, you will be in active labour. For many women, the contractions and labour pains begin before the water actually breaks, in which case, the doctor may have to rupture the sac manually or with the help of medication.
- Contractions: The tightening and releasing of your uterus is known as a contraction. These contractions will start to come in lesser intervals as the delivery progresses. It is important to keep track of the number of minutes between each contraction as this will help the doctor monitor the delivery. These may not be the most reliable indication of the progression of your labour and delivery, because sometimes, these contractions may also be false alarms like Braxton Hicks contractions, which may happen at various points during your third trimester.
- Opening of the Cervix: The opening or dilation of the cervix will usually take place eventually along with the contractions. Usually, this opening is about 3 to 4 centimeters with a passage connecting the vagina with the uterine cavity. When this dilation reaches 10 centimeters, it means that the baby is ready to start crowning. At this point, the contractions will also be closer and you will be urged to begin pushing so that the baby may enjoy a safe passage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.