Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha Telivala HospitalYour feedback matters!
I take a medicen unwanted 72 in jan 2015 after that I had heavy period and from january to till now I have no period and have some stomach pain what should I do please suggest, and what should I eat and what should I not eat?
We tried for baby many time she got pregnancy but after a month or one and a half month later she got periods when she ate chicken egg something what it is please tell.
Mam how can we know that how she is pregnant? We had first oral sex than we tried loosing virginity But we had not yet a had only applied saliva on penis.
Dear My wife occurs infertility problem since 6 years my marriages complete 7 years, but infertility problem till date so 1 irregular periods: 2 ovulations occurs late as per 20 to 22 days In some time no ovulations, all medicines ,injections proper done to take but not conceive 3 blood reports are normal 4 weight as per bmi no problem age 27 and weight 52 KGS 5 thyroids starting problem after diagnosis normal stage last 5 years thyroid tablets continue 50 mg at till normal levels 6 HSG no problem 7 PCT test also normal Please advice me treatment on infertility issues Or treatment Only issue on not proper ovulation in day 14 to 16 so better treatment?
I am 30 years old and trying to conceive since 3 months. I have regular menstrual cycle and ovulate each month on time (raw egg white cervical mucus observed. I never ever took any contraceptive pill or other hormonal medicines. How long will it take to conceive normally and how can I improve my fertility? Please let me know.
I am 8 weeks pregnant and my back pains in the morning and sometimes in day too. Whats the reason doctor.
I am 40 years old women and I am missing my periods since last four months I am worried about it, is it time of menopause, while I think menopause will come at age of 45-46.Help me.
Hi recently my wife got operated for ectopic pregnancy on 15th Aug 2016. She had her 1 tube removed since it was not possible to abort the baby without that. Now my questions are Her drain pipe is removed and the stitches are removed as well. So when can we start to have intercourse again? Will there be a problem in future if we want to plan for a baby? What are complications that can occur due to removal of 1 tube. Thank you in advance for your advise.
Hi I am a 21 years old female. I did not have a proper periods. I have 6 to 8 months correct time the periods is came after one or two months it does not come after I take a hormone tablets then it will come
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity:
- In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
- Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
- Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
- It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
- Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
- The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
- Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton of healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
- Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of Beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink beer only with food.
- Drink slowly.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines or cordials.