Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha Telivala HospitalYour feedback matters!
Her test of thyroid come normal which is 0.95 value of tsh on first July 2016. It was 150 before the three months on first April 2016. Now I cross check her and that also come normal the value of second time is 1.05 tsh value. She is taking throx 75 and before this she was taking throx 100 for this. Now unfortunately she is not getting pregnant it's ninth month of marriage. What is wrong with this matter with her. Thanks a lot to you.
I am 1st month pregnant. Suggests food that help me for good healthy for me & for upcoming my baby. As well as precaution s. For safety.
What is mirena? is it safe for women? what are the disadvantage of use this mirena? If I have no periods after putting this mirena, is it safe for my health? Please give your suggestion? I have so much of confusion about this product. Shall I use this or not?
My blood is AB positive and My wife's blood is A negative. Our marriage date ia May2015 We have no any child. MC of my wife is not on fix date. December= 25 January= 20 Februaey= 14 she was suffering in Liver problem in January. We want a child yet. Gyconologist has given an injection for negative blood. Please help me. Thanks.
Mere girlfriend ko 2 july ko period aya tha. Mai 9 july ko protection use ker ke sex kiya tha. Fir 21 july ko bina protection ka sex kiya. Aaj 2nd august ho gya per period nhi hai. Kya meri girlfriend pregnent ho gyi hai. Kya kru please give me advice & help.
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. Gosh I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
I have a doubt for the past September month I have done sex with my girl friend without safety. But I'm not putting my pennies in deep, only touch top of d vagina and rubbed it. From their she couldn't get periods. Basically from childhood she couldn't get periods regularly. It comes 2 r 3 months later. As she told for d past year she get periods regularly. When we do sex it vil stop. Her age is 24 ,height is 5' and weight is 43. As she pregnant r else.
I known that I am 22 weeks pregnant. I am ready to take this . Can you please suggest me what to do now. I got married 7 months back. Please help me.
I have used abortion pills last friday as suggested by my aunt. I have bleed and no pain now and everything is normal now. But is there any problem in future becoz of these pills.
It is common for most of us to wonder how some celebrities just don't seem to age, both in terms of looks and physique. It is not easy and requires in addition to a lot of hard work, loads of determination and self-constraints to achieve that. however, different bodies react differently to different food items and there is no one size that fits all. Though media claims and promotes various celebrity diet plans, but a word of caution. A detailed physical examination and discussion should be done with your dietician to identify what will work best for you. Listed below are some things that has helped celebrities to lose weight.
- Regular, well balanced meals: It is popular belief and advise that eating regular, small proportioned meals with the right mix of protein, carbs, and fats is the best way to lose weight. Of course, there have to be supplements to this including a good workout regime, reduced alcohol, reduced refined sugars, etc., but most people believe starving to be skinny is not the healthy way to go. Another good rule to follow is the 80/20 rule that is enforce discipline and let 80% of your food be nutritious and 20% can be damaging (chocolate cake included!). Most would also set a daily intake target and keep a count of the calories that are ingested.
- Increased fiber: Be it greens or vegetables, fruits, or dry fruits, added fiber makes you feel full and reduces the amount of food ingested. Atkins diet, which pumps your body with fiber for 3 consecutive days helps by flushing out a lot of toxins and is one of the most widely followed detox diet plans.
- Flush out with Lime Juice: Beginning your day with a glass of lime juice and warm water is supposed to flush out the toxins and reduce weight. Adding ginger and mint is believed to make this work better.
- Replace red meat with chicken: While chicken is believed to increase the protein intake levels, reducing red meat is believed to help reduce weight.
- Do away with the dairy: A lot of dairy products, which forms the main source of proteins, especially for vegetarians is believed to add to the weight. If weight loss is your goal, then dairy should stay out of your food diary.
A lot of celebrities also use natural boosters and suppressants to reduce appetite. Removing alkaline food items from your menu, gluten laden foods, alcohol, refined carbs, are followed as well. Weight loss supplements are another option, but should be used only under supervision and as a last resort. As mentioned, celebrity diet patterns should not be followed blindly. They are highly personalized and seek advice before adapting it.
My wife is pregnant now and 3 months are completed. Now I need some diet charts or something like which helps me to take care of her. If I will get what should to eat in coming months that would be more appropriated.
I had 2 abortions. Now am12 week pregnant and completed 12 th week scanning. It's normal in every aspect. Anyhow my doctor suggested a double marker test according to my history. What will I expect?
Hello doctor I am a 33 old woman. Had a miscarriage 2 years back. Since then not able to conceive again. My recent hsg test shows that my both fallopian tubes are blocked. Is there any medication to cure it. As I don't want to undergo any surgical process. Doctor has suggested to go for an ivf. Please guide.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist and ask a free question.
Treatment, symptoms and risk factor of PCOS
I’m Dr. Sunita Gupta. I’m a consultant gynaecologist with Max Hospital Saket and Panchsheel, and I, in my first video I talked to you about the PCOS and today I’m further going to go into depth on the disease. So, third symptom is excessive facial hair on the face and the body. That is also again because of the male hormone circulating in the blood, and again, the treatment remains contraceptive pills. So most of the patients respond to contraceptive pills, but it can take up to six months to show its effect, and whatever hair is already there on the skin that will not respond and the fresh hair will stop coming with this treatment. Whatever hair is already there has to be treated by the skin specialist, so they can advise laser treatment or any beauty treatment for that, or some local creams are also there to reduce the facial hair.
And the fourth symptom is irregular cycles. Irregular cycle are also because of the male hormones in the blood. They also respond very well to contraceptive pills, but sadly not all patients need to take contraceptive pills for irregular cycles, sometimes if you correct the insulin resistance which is the basic cause in polycystic ovary, then also the cycles can become irregular also, can become regular, and so we can give them Metformin or some insulin, some medicines which can tackle the insulin resistance, which is the basic cause of obesity. And sometimes patients with polycystic ovary have excessive hair fall, which is also related to the male hormone in the blood, and if we correct the PCOD the hair fall stops, and it can take up to three months to respond.
In Polycystic ovary patients, because of the male hormone in the blood, the egg formation doesn’t occur properly and that’s why they often have infertility problem, and they may have difficulty in conceiving. If normally paints have egg formation every month, in polycystic ovary patients they may have egg formation in three months, six months, so they take all that longer to conceive. So we have medicines that induce egg formation and if we correct the PCOD, then also egg formation, if we lose weight and regular exercise by that alone so many patients start ovulating every month and they can conceive. The hormones become alright. Because it has to be a perfect cocktail of hormone in your blood, then only it becomes favorable for egg formation and for conception. So that can happen only if with regular exercise and dieting.
Sometimes you may need treatment for egg formation and infertility also occurs because the lining of the uterus is thin in these patients. Again because the progesterone hormone is less in these patients. So we may need to give them progesterone hormones in the second half of the cycle to improve their chances of conception. PCOS patients also have more chances of abortions in the first three months of pregnancy, because they have less of progesterone hormone in their blood, and that is required for so that the seed can make its roots properly in the uterus, so we need to give they progesterone supplements sometimes if they even need estrogen supplements or even some medicines to improve the blood flow in the uterus.
So even the PC or the male hormone have to be kept under control so that the baby can grow properly. For that we need to give them something to control the insulin resistance so that automatically the male hormones in the blood go down. So first three months are very crucial for PCOS patients. If the first three months can be tackled, then the rest of the pregnancy normally goes uneventful. So that is all about PCOS I wanted to share with you.
And if you want to consult me any further, you can consult me on Lybrate.com, or you can consult directly in Max Hospital Saket.