Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha SanghaviYour feedback matters!
I have pain in left side chest continuously from last two years I have done many ECG but doctor said ECG is normal. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am aged 53 and I have problem of high blood pressure, it remains 130/100, usually the lower blood pressure remain near 100-102. What medicine should I take in this condition. At present I take TELMA-H. Will you refer any medicine especially to down Lower blood pressure. Two years ago I went under angiography that was clear no problem.
Hi myself Aman age 30 from Punjab 3 days back I came out of hot water bath. I felt sudden pain near heart area 3 days i am getting lots of burps also i had 2 tab of diagine (gastic medicine) pain is less but till there what should i do ? kindly help.
The pain will occur when I am simply at my computer. It does not seem to be activity related other than when I strain with a BM it might start and then I notice the pain off and on later in the day. Sometimes there will be short sharp pain in the right side of my chest that will radiate to my back. This happened several months ago with a number of episodes then not again until today. It is a mild pain. It feels like what I think of as a blood vessel strain but I don't know that actually exists. What could be causing this?.
I am a 27 years old male. I have a tightness inside the heart and back pain while walk. My face will be swollen after I get up from the bed. I went for ECO, ECG, Thread mill test etc and cardiologist told me that my heart is perfectly fine. Do I have to go for angiogram and a test my kidneys because the back pain is also suffering me a lot.
Now I'm experience some fatigue and my cholesterol level also high. In addition to that, I have raised triglyceride level as well. Few days ago, I have been subjected to an abdomen ultrasound test. The result says that I have a mild fatty liver. Is mild fatty liver reversible? Is this the reason for my elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels?
I have been suffering from gastritis from last one year BT still I feel pain after eating food and get chest pains at night. I am just having a rabiwok DSR capsule every morning do I need to see a doctor.
Dear sir. One week ago I did my general health checkup from thyrocare. My CRP level was 4.32.is it at high risk for heart attack? If so then how can I prevent or what are your suggestions for me.
The new epidemic that has taken the world by storm is obesity. The proportion of obese people is increasing and the age of onset of obesity is decreasing gradually. There is an optimal weight for a given height of a person. Obesity is when a person's weight is 20% more than the optimal weight. It brings with it a host of other health conditions, as it impairs the body’s overall functioning.
- Diabetes 2: In a normal person, food gets broken down into glucose to provide the required energy for the body using insulin. The body’s inability to produce sufficient insulin to convert the excessive amount of sugar in the body leads to diabetes. Growing to be a leading cause of early death, diabetes brings with it a host of complications affecting almost all systems and parts of the body including stroke, kidney disease, blindness, and death. Diabetes and obesity have a direct correlation and can be prevented and managed by eating a balanced diet, losing weight, exercising, and having a healthy lifestyle.
- Heart problems: An increased BMI also ups the risk for coronary heart disease (CHD), where the blood vessels are narrowed due to constant accumulation of fat in their inner walls. This gradually reduces the blood flow through these and may when complete cut-off happens, it could result in heart attack or stroke, affecting the heart or the brain. There could also be cases where the heart fails to pump sufficient blood to the rest of the body, affecting their effective functioning. Obese people also have a higher blood pressure than people who maintain a good BMI.
- Breathing problems: One of the main causes of labored breathing is excessive weight. The condition called sleep apnea which is sudden bouts of absence of breathing during sleep is very high in obesity. It can cause snoring, daytime sleepiness, increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. In people with sleep apnea, weight loss is one of the first and most recommended therapies. Asthma and general breathing disorders are also higher in obese people.
- Abnormal body cholesterol: Obese people also tend to have abnormally higher levels of body fat, especially the bad cholesterol, which again leads to coronary disease. It is a vicious cycle with one leading to the other and aggravating the other.
- Osteoarthritis: Added weight leads to pressure on the hips, knees and lower back. There is added wear and tear and pain, which further limits movement.
- Cancer: Some cancers, of the colon, endometrium, kidney, pancreas, gallbladder, breast and esophagus are more prevalent in obese people.
These are just some, there are more. The best way to avoid all these is to watch your weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.