Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha S ShahYour feedback matters!
Having pimples under the skin and some acne and as well as scars please suggest oral and tropical medicine and not any home remedies.
There is pimples on my face There are from since 3 4 years they are not getting good how to remove pimples.
I am 15 years old and I have pimples on my face. I have used many cream but nothing happen. Say what I can do?
I am 28 years old female. I am suffering from severe hair fall since last 2 weeks. I have tried different hair fall shampoos and oils but it is increasing even more. I have an oily scalp. I cannot even comb my hair as it results in handful of hairs coming out every time I brush. Please help.
i have some dark circle on my face and my face is very black by black dark circle so we can suggest me
I have had hyperthyroidism and it is in remission state from past 4 months but my hairs are falling too much. Before 2-3 of hyperthyroidism I had very bad case of seborrheic dermatitis and hairfall started since then. It's been an year and still hair fall has not stopped.
I am having acnes & pimples on my face and I want my face clear in 7 days and I want small time period medication of homeopathy.
I am suffering from anxiety .how to control and face red after drinking alcohol in winter months. please advice
I have a skin rashes and itching after I come out from sun. And I tried many medicines but no result. I used medicines but no result. So please suggest me how to solve this problem.
I am 27 years old male. My hair and beard became white and hairfall making me to look like 35 leading to lose the confidence, Tried ayurvedic medicine from 1 months but no progress. Please suggest some solution for me. whether I have to continue with ayurveda or change to homeopathy. If I try allopathy will the hair continues if I stop using the medicine? Please help me on this query.
Hi sir, does drinking red wine daily a small ounce good for health? I have heard that it helps to increase weight and give a good glow to skin and face. Is it true? Pls advise.
Lybrate | Dr. Nidhi Gupta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am developing patches all over my body. Same as ring worm, but nothing is working out tried several times ointment. fourderm ring guard etc but without any relief.
My daughter is having burning sensation on the back side skin of the neck. It is below the neck back position and at the middle. She does not have any mark there. Why this causes? What is the medicine for this.
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.